What's new

Let's Make TRUMP King

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
For the record jellyfish was my first neg rep ever but turn about is fairplay. You haven't gotten one from my badassedness on the interwebs have you. Anyway, I hope you have a good one.

CUE- The First Cut Is The Deepest.:laughing:

Wendull C.

Veteran
Hey Jelly, how you been? I've missed you around lately. Not so mouthy now that Mueller didn't prove all that bullshit you have been spewing like a dysentery infected ass.

Cannavore

Veteran
wages down 1%, jobs are still obama era low wage replacement jobs, jobs still being outsourced under trump, we're still in iraq and afghanistan, 3 million people were cut from obamacare, medicare medicaid and social security are all being cut, Americans making less than $75,000 a year (which is over half of the country) by the year 2026 will have their taxes raised to pay for Trump's tax breaks for the elite, nothing is being done about climate change even though scientists are saying we have 12 years left before we do irreparable damage, nothing is being done about our broken campaign finance laws.

#maga

Cannavore

Veteran
even if it's not correct China will become the energy leaders for the world if we don't do it. they will own the patents and we will have to buy every thing from them, rather than them buying every thing from us. we'll be left behind.

there are millions and millions of new green energy jobs just waiting. i used to have articles showing what type of economic growth a green energy transformation would bestow upon the US but theyve all seemingly been buried by the corporate media.

W

Water-

we have already achieved irreparable damage to the earth.

the ocaens are full of plastic and asia is choking on fumes

iTarzan

Tis thread is wonderful. The left is crying. Just like on TV. Even your boy Colbert was crying. Actually crying. LOL!

Now I love to schadenfreude these threads, the news and late night wannabe comedians. It is as if you left wing crybabies are the puny humans and we POTUS supporters are Godzilla. The Mueller report was like power lines. The plates along our back are glowing now. We are unstoppable.

WE ARE CRUSHING, CRUMBLING AND STOMPING YOU NOW!

Hey that was an old computer game reference.

Cannavore

Veteran
actually the real left never bought into russiagate. see - jimmy dore, kyle kulinsky, glenn greenwald, noam chomsky, ect.

corporatists on tv and the democrats aren't the left. they are the center/center right.

Cannavore

Veteran
:tiphat:

[YOUTUBEIF]0rqoJSgMKww[/YOUTUBEIF]

[YOUTUBEIF]2vVXlLgifxQ[/YOUTUBEIF]

noam's time is almost up which is very sad imo. one of the smartest people i've ever heard speak who was/is alive in my lifetime. noam chomsky and george carlin are my heroes lol.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
hail to the king
biggrin.gif

nope

igrowone

Veteran
i'll give Trump his due, he doesn't rest on his laurels
only days after his 'victory' he starts back where he left off
seems he was the source for cutting funding to the special olympics, great optics on that one
and time to kill obamacare with a congress that it just won't happen with
and we're going to shutdown the mexican border again, because a winning strategy just keeps winning
so please celebrate with him if so inclined, others find dark amusement in this theater of the absurd