What's new

Let's Make TRUMP King

Wendull C.

Veteran
Go check mine and his visitor messages. You will see how much love we have for each other. Lmfao. He isn't even worth getting mad at anymore.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
Jellyfish why do you keep sending me messages when you give me negative rep like "Feel free to fuck off then" or "boo find a new weed site". I didn't know who it was at first but now that I have enough posts I get to see who sent them. if you do not like opposing views then why do you start these threads and participate? you dont hear me trying to silence your opinion I'm all about free speech even if I dont agree with you

I'm not trying to silence you, I just love needling you. It doesn't have anything to do with freedom of speech. AND- It's my thread, so if you don't like it feel free to fuck off. Get it now, dumbass?

Blu3Kush

Go check mine and his visitor messages. You will see how much love we have for each other. Lmfao. He isn't even worth getting mad at anymore.

Lol yea I was reading that earlier. I'm not really mad I was a little before because I couldn't see who was the one that sent it so it felt like a cheap shot but I just wanted to call him out on it since i know it was him now.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
Lol yea I was reading that earlier. I'm not really mad I was a little before because I couldn't see who was the one that sent it so it felt like a cheap shot but I just wanted to call him out on it since i know it was him now.

I'm glad you two princesses found each other, why don't you go jerk off together over this photo of your hero that gets up every morning and puts on make up first thing?
funny-pic-of-trump.jpg

Blu3Kush

I'm not trying to silence you, I just love needling you. It doesn't have anything to do with freedom of speech. AND- It's my thread, so if you don't like it feel free to fuck off. Get it now, dumbass?

that doesn't make any sense if you love needling me so much why tell me to fuck off? wouldn't you rather i stay so you can have fun needling me some more?

Wendull C.

Veteran
And yet you always do. every single fucking time.

No, I quit getting mad. Its springtime with good rainfall meaning good starts on antler growth. Should be huge bucks in my desert honey hole.

I wont let a vile human like you dampen my spirits. Hope you have a good night neg repping jelly.:biggrin:

Wendull C.

Veteran
Once again, I bet your the one to know about makeup first thing lest your boyfriend beat your ass again. " it puts the lotion on its skin."

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Don't you find it odd that all the crazy left wing nut jobs all happen to be confined to densly populated urban areas? You know ,where targeted propaganda brainwashing is most effective?

do you have any idea just how ignorant this is? easy to pick out trump voters on here...:laughing: