What's new

Let's join together and help each other quit cigarettes forever!

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
You guys are going to be mad but I smoked 3 Cigs.
Don't worry about it. I quit over 100 times.... the same way you just did. It doesn't work. :D

If quitting is super stressful, SMOKE! It's a lot healthier than the stress you're putting yourself through.

Re-read my post. Follow the steps and then walk away from cigs in 6 months. You won't look back. :D

Stay Safe! :tree: :blowbubbles:

Snype

Veteran
It's not the quitting that's stressful, it's my crazy life! I need to find better ways to deal with my stresses.

bombsxwillxfly

Quitting smoking is one of the hardest things. I quit for 6 months & started back up again ( one of the dumbest decisions I've made) I go back & forth with wanting to quit but I always give into the temptation. That's the hardest part. Buy a couple bags of menthol cough drops, or a huge bag of candy to suck on, thats what helped me. Don't be so hard on yourself. Just like growing, it might take a couple tries until you get it right.

Snype

Veteran
Quitting smoking is one of the hardest things. I quit for 6 months & started back up again ( one of the dumbest decisions I've made) I go back & forth with wanting to quit but I always give into the temptation. That's the hardest part. Buy a couple bags of menthol cough drops, or a huge bag of candy to suck on, thats what helped me. Don't be so hard on yourself. Just like growing, it might take a couple tries until you get it right.

Nice advise bomb!

weedhead

I am going to jump on the wagon. I have smoked for twelve years now, but I have had enough. I smoke a pack a day Natural American Spirits full flavor menthol. I already have some nicotine lozenges that I am going to use to quit. I will report back tomorrow how my first day without cigarettes went.

B420

Well I feel back into smoking last night. The temptation of everyone at the bar made me want one real bad and one lead to another and another. Well start over again today, this is gonna suck.

Perpetual Nooch

You guy's can do it. Get into the right mindset. Don't let cig execs steal your cash while they laugh behind your back how they're robbing you blind. Physical exercise is good for cravings.

Fuzz420

Ganja Smoker Extraordinaire
Veteran
Good luck everyone. April first 1st will be 1 year with out cigarettes cold turkey for me.I still get the urge, hell i still go out with my friends when they smoke. Im like fuck it im not going to be a slave to nicotine and pay big tobacco top dollar to kill myself. Thats my motivation. I hope if you haven't found it yet you find yours. :)

R

REDEYE_420

It's not the quitting that's stressful, it's my crazy life! I need to find better ways to deal with my stresses.

Hi Snype! You fell off the wagon quick dude LOL! Anyway like I was saying, it's the nicotine receptors giving you the hard time bro.

Once you knock that tobaccHOE shit on the head you will realise that life isn't all that stressful as you thought it was.

Now I'm not saying I know what you're life is like, but if you really want to know about real stress-then maybe a trip to the AIDS orphanages of Africa might balance you out a little.

Come on dude, the tobaccHOE companies have had you bent over a barrel for a long time have they not? Time to stick your middle finger up at them bro!

You got bud too Snype, it should be easier to give up with bud? Just build your self a fat joint with an eighth of bud in it, when your stressed smoke that-and watch your troubles float out of the window!

Peace :tiphat:

RudeDog

Veteran
Greetings all

Redeye - you speak words of truth in my book.

Me and the wife giving up tomorrow, both tobacco somkers since early teens and need to give up before 40. We both smoke spliffs with tobacco (terrible!!! really) so we'll be tokin the herb raw from tomorrow. We've read this thread and got an extra boost of inspiration...

Thanks everyone and good luck quitting Babylons herb...

Jah herb is the truth, the light, the way.

R

REDEYE_420

What's up?

What's up?

It's alright B420, I'm starting over with you! We won't be failures this time.

Haven't heard how the progress is going peeps??

Have you all fell back into the tobaccHOE companies pockets again?

What's happening Snype?

Peace :tiphat:

Veracity

I quit this time on Aug.12 last year. My last bump in the road was sometime in Nov. and that was two drags off a cig. Not one since. I know I've beaten nicotine this time and it wasn't easy after smoking for over 20 years. Just keep trying and you'll beat it :).

groady-ho

as is all-too-common in my life, I succumbed to my
Veteran
I quit this time on Aug.12 last year. My last bump in the road was sometime in Nov. and that was two drags off a cig. Not one since. I know I've beaten nicotine this time and it wasn't easy after smoking for over 20 years. Just keep trying and you'll beat it :).
CONGRATS!!!.
we're still trying here..so hard..i know we'll make it..
good luck to you all trying...

Danks2005

I went three days, then bought a can of dip, chewed the whole can in a day, and haven't chewed any since. Today is 4 days, it has been very hard. This time my wife (a light smoker) is quitting with me, which helps. I have to stay busy all day, I have found that eating, cleaning, and smoking weed is helping. Now I'm running out of weed, I've eaten 2 batches of regular brownies in 3 days, and there is nothing left to clean at my house ;). I'm having a very tough time with cravings right now, but i am not going back, I don't care if i gain 50lbs in brownies.

Peace

M

MerryPrankstr

Hey all,
I quit"cold turkey" in 1969 after 10 years smoking!

Good luck to all quitting right now... It was hard but not un-doable.

Good Karma to you all.

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
This is exactly how I quit smoking and it wasn't easy either but really worth it, Zyban , bud, and bud mixed with olive oil to sleep . Still go through the few fucked up days 2 or 3 but it's worth health for the rest of your life ppl peace out headband707

RudeDog

Veteran
Three days now. Not missing the cigs one bit. Got to keep a strong focused head.

Sipping water helps & raw ganga spliffs & bongs

Latest posts

Latest posts