What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Lets have a death star thread! Come on in!

Desert Dan

Veteran
image.jpg

Maybe Deathstar at 6 weeks? Kind of squat like bubba, but branchier…

-DD

This is the Ohio deathstar clone. This is the 20 year old high times photo of the original plant from the original deathstar crew in Ohio.
This is my original mother plant of Deathstar thats been topped and snipped multiple times but same wavy zig zag growth pattern. Right now she reeks like hot asphalt and garbage.

Attachments

• 20240214_160054.jpg
    20240214_160054.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 43

Hiddenjems

This is my original mother plant of Deathstar thats been topped and snipped multiple times but same wavy zig zag growth pattern. Right now she reeks like hot asphalt and garbage.
That’s looks about how my cut looked in soil under a 600w hps.

The buds get a little bigger, and way tighter under a 1000w in hydro. Quality is the same no matter what. Stinky, sticky, killer that puts everyone down with a big enough joint.

The buds get a little bigger, and way tighter under a 1000w in hydro. Quality is the same no matter what. Stinky, sticky, killer that puts everyone down with a big enough joint.
Im gonna run a few in coco this next round and see how they turn out

Even though i fudged the cure and my first batch didnt turn out that great, i can honestly say, and im not being biased, but this is the strongest weed ive ever smoked. 1 puff off a joint and i am immediately wrecked for hours. Too much and its panic inducing!!!! Once i get this plant dialed in, its going to be unreal!!!!

View attachment 18964279 View attachment 18964277
Here’s mine at 8 weeks… She’s rather squat with strong branching. Would share a space well with urkle or bubba.

Not what I was expecting. Has a asphalt like nose maybe.

Thinking of chopping tops soon and trying a reveg to get another look at her.

-DD
Thats her for sure. I just chopped mine at 60 days and the skunk smell is a lot more prominent this time. Last time i let her go to long, but yes, my plants also have a strong asphalt/ tar smell. Not very appealing, but that smell is replaced with skunk/ diesel in the cure.

View attachment 18964279 View attachment 18964277
Here’s mine at 8 weeks… She’s rather squat with strong branching. Would share a space well with urkle or bubba.

Not what I was expecting. Has a asphalt like nose maybe.

Thinking of chopping tops soon and trying a reveg to get another look at her.

-DD
This is the real one for sure!! You can remove the maybe now! Lol looks good bud!!!

Just gave a lower a pinch and it smells like a road crew laying fresh asphalt! Kinda crazy…

-DD
See man thats exactly what mine smells like, i chopped mine a few days ago and it reeeeeeeeeeks like skunky fuel, but if you get a good whiff of the buds it reeks like tar / asphalt. The only thing that has me confused is the color and thickness of this pistils. But im growing in soil so wondering if that would make a difference. Im going to do a few in coco and see how they look, but this cut i have is extremely loud and might be the most potent flower ive ever smoked. 1 tiny puff and im wrecked for hours.

Latest posts

Latest posts