What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Lets have a death star thread! Come on in!

IMG_2700.jpeg
IMG_2700.jpeg
IMG_2696.jpeg
IMG_2695.jpeg
IMG_2692.jpeg
IMG_2691.jpeg
This is 100% what I know as deathstar. Cant wait till this beauty gets dialed. Overall easy to grow and has that unmistakable skunk stench. Thanks to the unnamed person I was able to get it from. You rock!!! 🤙🏻🤘🏻🤙🏻🤘🏻

Attachments

• IMG_2699.jpeg
    IMG_2699.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 18

little-soldier

That thing was dropped after one run, just not worth keeping around. It didn’t have the potency, and wasn’t worth taking up the space .
i think that if you would have really grown it, you would have showed your results and slammed it in GMOs face and let the whole world know how gmo is a scammer.
Looks like its not the case.
Theres just no proof in your pudding, just hearsay

i think that if you would have really grown it, you would have showed your results and slammed it in GMOs face and let the whole world know how gmo is a scammer.
Looks like its not the case.
Theres just no proof in your pudding, just hearsay
Im in my 40s have 3 kids, I honestly don’t have the time nor do I really care. Those original pictures were actually mine, not my friends. I grew both and they were 100% not the same. This second one is deathstar, sounds like you got the cut off gmo and really want it to be real.

• Haha
Reactions: gmo
Look at the yellow tidy cat buckets from both times I posted, the earlier ones that were whats his face’s deathstar and the recent one I ran.

• Haha

little-soldier

Im in my 40s have 3 kids, I honestly don’t have the time nor do I really care. Those original pictures were actually mine, not my friends. I grew both and they were 100% not the same. This second one is deathstar, sounds like you got the cut off gmo and really want it to be real.
no, i didnt get the cut off gmo, im mostly interested in death bubba. Im a man of my words though and if i say something i do it. Thought you wanted to prove your point and if you would have, you would have saved peoples time and money by proving that gmo sells fake clones or not. Anyways, im not picking sides im just doing my research about people. They are all innocent, until proven wrong. So i will keep respecting the guy untill he proves me wrong.

no, i didnt get the cut off gmo, im mostly interested in death bubba. Im a man of my words though and if i say something i do it. Thought you wanted to prove your point and if you would have, you would have saved peoples time and money by proving that gmo sells fake clones or not. Anyways, im not picking sides im just doing my research about people. They are all innocent, until proven wrong. So i will keep respecting the guy untill he proves me wrong.
Ask about his purple “chem d” case closed among many others…..

• Haha

little-soldier

Your thought process is valid, however I refuse to waste a spot in my garden for a midzy plant. It’s pretty much documented through pictures. I don’t have the time or the give a fuck to waste that much time and energy with a family and job with lots of OT. Like I said, whether you want to believe it or not quite a few peeps have discussed his jedi kush. People should know, case closed. ✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻