What's new

Lets have a death star thread! Come on in!

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mine are drying right now. 4 weeks more to try. Woo Hoo!!!!! I originally acquired this for a fam member with a very nasty form of cancer and this person is in the single digit percentage that beat it so now its gonna be a rec for that person. I will keep and try some for sure but most of it gets passed on.

Good on you !!!

G

I am just jarring and I have noticed some beautiful purple in the buds. Hadnt noticed that during the grow.

gmo

Veteran
Bump to an old thread.

Deathstar at day 33 in hydro.

20230509_214042.jpg
20230509_214030.jpg

Desert Dan

Veteran
I had a nice bush of deathstar vegged up and ready to flip, but it tested positive for the viroid and I tossed it.

It was a heartbreaker… some things aren’t meant to be.

-DD

Reactions: gmo

gmo

Veteran
I had a nice bush of deathstar vegged up and ready to flip, but it tested positive for the viroid and I tossed it.

It was a heartbreaker… some things aren’t meant to be.

-DD
Had that happen with a GDP I had been searching long and hard for. Such a bummer! Such is life!

This one has been tested multiple times, and is free, free, free of the viroid.

Killahbeez

Deathstar pic

Deathstar pic

Here is some Deathstar as well as some others I have saved over the past couple months. Yeah, we've had it in OH for quite some time now. Smells like straight skunky diesel fuel.
Deathstar
Black Domina
Bubba Kush Sour Bubble x Blueberry Cherry Pez Dumpster Lemon G x Durga Mata Kushman's Strawberry Cough Zombie Virus G-Mac (G13 x Mikado) Candy
I know this is old but where's that old ohio candy cut? Shit was fire 🔥

Hiddenjems

Absolutely the stinkiest, stickiest I’ve had.

I don’t know the guys that bred it, but I’m in northeast Ohio and got this cut almost 10 years ago. It matches the descriptions I get of the real cut. Extremely oily, and the smell reeks like you wouldn’t believe.

Attachments

• 1F0249DD-95BB-4CC0-B4A2-A95C89CCD2D6.jpeg
    1F0249DD-95BB-4CC0-B4A2-A95C89CCD2D6.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 66

Latest posts

Latest posts