What's new

Let's Grow & Process Some Medical Grade!

B4URTIME

Girl Scout Cookies 63.2 Grams 1 Plant!

picture.php

picture.php

Girl Scout Cookies 2G Press 0.7 Grams rosin produced.

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

B4URTIME

ChemDxCaseyJones 213.6 Grams 2 plants!

picture.php

picture.php

ChemDxCaseyJones 2G rosin Press 0.5 grams produced.

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

B4URTIME

They are reserved so I can upload and edit each post, I am working on them atm and getting all the information in with the photo's, check back in a bit.

B4URTIME

Happy New Years to everyone, That's it for the 4 light room, it's been tore down and no longer in production. This thread will now continue on with the 9 light medical grow. Things are looking good and it's currently day 4 12/12!

B4URTIME

Currently processing the gorilla glue trim, Got the kief rocking and some shatter in the oven, I took a picture during a flip to show the clarity, about 15 hrs in the oven so far many more to go, I'll get some photo's of the finished stained glass window when its all finished.

picture.php

picture.php

When I am loading my extractor, I just put all the leaf material on the trim bin and fill my extractor from there, after I collect the kief below and put it up for good times. :dance013:

picture.php

picture.php

~star~crash~

Currently processing the gorilla glue trim, Got the kief rocking and some shatter in the oven, I took a picture during a flip to show the clarity, about 15 hrs in the oven so far many more to go, I'll get some photo's of the finished stained glass window when its all finished.

View Image

View Image

When I am loading my extractor, I just put all the leaf material on the trim bin and fill my extractor from there, after I collect the kief below and put it up for good times. :dance013:

View Image

View Image

each time you post i get more & more of a :biggrin: ...do you have fav's yet from you recent harvest? i'm curious how all the strains stacked up against each other...from a growers standpoint

B4URTIME

Well I enjoy the flavor of the bubba kush, the sour dubb, the gorilla glue, They are all good I will have to give a detailed smoke report on each and figure out which one is my favorite overall.

I will set down each morning 10 days in a row once I get all of it processed, I will smoke a joint, followed by a rosin dab, Shatter dab, Then a kief bowl and see how I feel after that and I will share my thoughts with everyone. This is my first run with a lot of these strains and also grown in mediocre room, so I won't be fully convinced until I get the next run complete.

I had to install a dehumidifier but there was no room to put it on the floor, so I built a little shelf to hold it, 55 pints a day, gonna be removing the under canopy and adding a couple box fans for air circulation under the canopy.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

~star~crash~

Well I enjoy the flavor of the bubba kush, the sour dubb, the gorilla glue, They are all good I will have to give a detailed smoke report on each and figure out which one is my favorite overall.

I will set down each morning 10 days in a row once I get all of it processed, I will smoke a joint, followed by a rosin dab, Shatter dab, Then a kief bowl and see how I feel after that and I will share my thoughts with everyone. This is my first run with a lot of these strains and also grown in mediocre room, so I won't be fully convinced until I get the next run complete.

I had to install a dehumidifier but there was no room to put it on the floor, so I built a little shelf to hold it, 55 pints a day, gonna be removing the under canopy and adding a couple box fans for air circulation under the canopy.

View Image

View Image

View Image

it's a nice room man...really nice..everything coming out of your room is gonna be chronic..

hey i want to know your preference ...fresh pressed rosin? or BHO? which one do you prefer & why?...the reason i'm asking is because i live on BHO, but i'm very curious how fresh pressed rosin is???? peace

B4URTIME

Rosin is more true to the flavor of the nugs its made from, Shatter is the most potent of the 2, it really does hit harder then rosin.

Rosin is like the joint version of the dab, not that BHO shatter doesn't taste good cause it absolutely taste great, but its less true to the flavor of the nugs, an altered yummy flavor but deff wins the potency match. Rosin is potent but not strong as shatter, however it lets go of the chest a lot faster and will get you where you need to go.

I actually like rosin better personal preference but the shatter is def stronger.

B4URTIME

The glue shatter is getting close to the finish, flipping the last time, Got most of the kief together, Couple more to shake across the trim bin and then I can focus on shatter.

Almost the full line up of kief...

picture.php

The Glue Shatter getting its final flip.

picture.php

Grizz

Veteran
impressive, reminds me of when I was young and had that inner drive to do stuff like this, kudos

B4URTIME

Thank you to everyone for the kind words, I been busting ass finally finished with the last harvest, got the processing complete have my selected stash put together, now I will do my smoke reports and stuff each morning, and share my thoughts.

A photo of the current stash, Nugs, Rosin, Shatters, Kiefs, I am gonna have a blast over the next 10 days posting up the final smoke reports.

picture.php