What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Let's Grow & Process Some Medical Grade!

B4URTIME

Harvest has arrived, Here comes the photo bombing, Overall I think I might have blown my previous record away but I will hold off on the final dry weight before I assume to much, but the results look to be very good, it will be an easy 1gpw run.

Here comes the canopy shots prior to chop. Left side!!! Girl Scout Cookies, Blue OG, Ghost OG, ChemDxCaseyJones, MotorBreath, Sour Dubb, and Bubba Kush

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

B4URTIME

Screen # 15

2 Deathstar

picture.php

picture.php

Screen # 16

2 MotorBreath

picture.php

picture.php

Blue OG pic she really looks yummy and smells like blueberry muffins mixed with skittles.

picture.php

island_organics

Very nice crop! Looks like your soil mix is performing well. Did you top dress or feed any teas during the transition/ flowering cycle?

B4URTIME

Very nice crop! Looks like your soil mix is performing well. Did you top dress or feed any teas during the transition/ flowering cycle?

I didn't do any tea's this run, I did do some feeds using liquid karma, silica blast, and sweet grape. Through both veg and flower, Plus I done some foliar feeds using spray n grow and coco wet!

island_organics

I didn't do any tea's this run, I did do some feeds using liquid karma, silica blast, and sweet grape. Through both veg and flower, Plus I done some foliar feeds using spray n grow and coco wet!
And how do you prep your soil for the next run? Always interesting to see how others do it.

B4URTIME

And how do you prep your soil for the next run? Always interesting to see how others do it.

I have a couple 50 gallon totes with holes in the bottoms, I simply fill the totes up, and flush the soil over the course of a month until the run off is clear and low ppm, At that point I just add new ewc and re amend!

I try to mix the soil to where its close to depleted by the harvest time so not much left in the soil the flushing is basically to get the remnants of the feeds I do with silica blast liquid karma and sweet grape, flush all the remnants of that out and re amend.

B4URTIME

Everything is hanging for the initial dry, I love the way these screens work, I can simply pull a container/screen/plant out remove all the sucker leafs and anything not highly frosty and then cut the main stalks and hang the whole top of the screen frame which just disconnects from the cpvc stake. Painless and quick.

The screens all hanging. The temperature is set to 70f and the humidity setting at 50% I have fans on low pointing to the floor so air is moving but not directly blowing on anything.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

This is by far my favorite picture out of all the photo's I've taken, The girl scout cookies sphere shaped calyx is stunning to me.

picture.php

Last edited:

B4URTIME

Picked up some of these trimbins, They look nice will make trimming a lot less messy this time around. They have other versions but I liked the design on these more although they are heavy and the bottoms really smooth so it might slide off the lap easy, I will fix it by roughing the bottom up some and give it some traction resolving that issue before I use them. Or use some textured black spray paint.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Bubba Kush

picture.php

Blue OG

picture.php

~star~crash~

Everything is hanging for the initial dry, I love the way these screens work, I can simply pull a container/screen/plant out remove all the sucker leafs and anything not highly frosty and then cut the main stalks and hang the whole top of the screen frame which just disconnects from the cpvc stake. Painless and quick.

The screens all hanging. The temperature is set to 70f and the humidity setting at 50% I have fans on low pointing to the floor so air is moving but not directly blowing on anything.

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

This is by far my favorite picture out of all the photo's I've taken, The girl scout cookies sphere shaped calyx is stunning to me.

View Image

I'm seeing nothing but chunky flowers , and superbly grown by someone whom obviously is dedicated only to producing the very best...totally inspirational sir!:tiphat:

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
Looks like you did really well numbers wise.
Love the hang
Going through the same chopping right now. My least favorite part. I do like to use nets to hang from also. Vert life lol.
Can't wait to see the 9light pop off