What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Let's Grow & Process Some Medical Grade!

Dakine

Veteran

Just like every other pic ive seen of cookies, the yield looks smaller then most strains, BUT she looks like she'd fuck the shit outta mah mind lol.. Mind fuck me till I tell her sorry for ever doubting her haha.
Loving the color variation in each pheno, what terps and smells are very noticeable in each girl?

MAN that room looks huge.. But Awesome.. Hopefully one day in the future ill be able to have just half that room to grow in... It must be a bitch to maintain?

Good job, and dont ever stop growing homie. True Inspiration right there! !

B4URTIME

Excellent work B4. Looking forward to seeing the new room in full bloom. Keep crushing it.

Thanks man I am surely gonna try!

Just like every other pic ive seen of cookies, the yield looks smaller then most strains, BUT she looks like she'd fuck the shit outta mah mind lol.. Mind fuck me till I tell her sorry for ever doubting her haha.
Loving the color variation in each pheno, what terps and smells are very noticeable in each girl?

MAN that room looks huge.. But Awesome.. Hopefully one day in the future ill be able to have just half that room to grow in... It must be a bitch to maintain?

Good job, and dont ever stop growing homie. True Inspiration right there! !

This is my first run with the cookies, but she's looking might fine, The rooms a pain kinda, I am working on making it much less difficult to manage but you know work never ends with it.

Fresh photo's from tonight.

MotorBreath

picture.php

Gorilla Glue

picture.php

Cookies

picture.php

Ghost OG

picture.php

Blue OG

picture.php

Last edited:

~star~crash~

Thanks man I am surely gonna try!

This is my first run with the cookies, but she's looking might fine, The rooms a pain kinda, I am working on making it much less difficult to manage but you know work never ends with it.

Fresh photo's from tonight.

MotorBreath

View Image

Gorilla Glue

View Image

Cookies

View Image

Bubba Kush s1

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=70538&pictureid=1685686

Ghost OG

View Image

Blue OG

View Image

i want to enjoy those flowers with you .. i got rolling papers:biggrin:

man ...they are outstanding...whomever gets those R going to be most fortunate indeed...:)

B4URTIME

Dayum! Looks great dude. Whats the smell and lineage on the Blue OG?

It's Blue OG from G13 labs
Blueberry F3x Blue Moonshine x Kush/Thai Indica hybrid

This particular pheno leans heavy to the blueberry side, with hints of the blue moonshine and almost 0 kush influence or undertones in the smoke. It's a sweet pungent blueberry not the fruity pebbles blueberry but a sweet blueberry none the less.

maxmurder

Veteran
It's Blue OG from G13 labs
Blueberry F3x Blue Moonshine x Kush/Thai Indica hybrid

This particular pheno leans heavy to the blueberry side, with hints of the blue moonshine and almost 0 kush influence or undertones in the smoke. It's a sweet pungent blueberry not the fruity pebbles blueberry but a sweet blueberry none the less.

this is what i also wanted to know..
nice grow thanks for sharing.:biggrin:
sub'd:tiphat:

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
Is the motor breath from seed or someone's select pheno. I got a couple small solo cups of motorbreath. It won our 420 cup here in LV 2015. Wondering if your is the same. Lovely flowers in here.

B4URTIME

Is the motor breath from seed or someone's select pheno. I got a couple small solo cups of motorbreath. It won our 420 cup here in LV 2015. Wondering if your is the same. Lovely flowers in here.

This is a select pheno, probably the pheno that won the cup, It's the best diesel meets og kush I've ever seen, Good combination of the 2 and it produces some rock hard pinecone shaped nuggets. She's fire for sure.

Dakine

Veteran
Dang that's a good first run bro. How many different Phenos of cookies are u running? If your running multiple Phenos, which one is your favorite?

That room must've cost a lot to set up. I hope it's worth it though. How long did it take you to completely dial in?

B4URTIME

Dang that's a good first run bro. How many different Phenos of cookies are u running? If your running multiple Phenos, which one is your favorite?

That room must've cost a lot to set up. I hope it's worth it though. How long did it take you to completely dial in?

I'm only running the one cookies pheno, It's a clone only not from a seed run, The 9 light room took me about 10 days time to build and prepare for the grow. First rounds in veg atm but growing strong and fast!

ChemDxCaseyJones

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

B4URTIME

Ive been using my phone and a 8.1mp sony cybershot to take all of the photos posted some the phone some are from the camera.

Dakine

Veteran
Those are some nice big lush green fan leaves. Do the leaves reek when you touch them? I'm not to sure why but one of the strains I'm growing has leaves that make u feel itchy since they feel kinda pokey/sharp if you rub against them lol.

What size buckets are those, are they 2.5 or 4gals? I'm prob not even close haha I'm just doing A guestimate.. About what's the average height of A girl when you chop her? I'm trying to decide on the best size pot to let my girls grow to maximum able potential in my 4x4x8 tent.. I have a lot more height they could get to, and my girls are in only 3Gals right now. I'm going to try 3gal smart pots and 5gal smart pots to see the difference from now.

~star~crash~

2 questions

2 questions

how much head room are you working with? how do you keep your canopy in the sweet zone?...peace 2 U

B4URTIME

Those are some nice big lush green fan leaves. Do the leaves reek when you touch them? I'm not to sure why but one of the strains I'm growing has leaves that make u feel itchy since they feel kinda pokey/sharp if you rub against them lol.

What size buckets are those, are they 2.5 or 4gals? I'm prob not even close haha I'm just doing A guestimate.. About what's the average height of A girl when you chop her? I'm trying to decide on the best size pot to let my girls grow to maximum able potential in my 4x4x8 tent.. I have a lot more height they could get to, and my girls are in only 3Gals right now. I'm going to try 3gal smart pots and 5gal smart pots to see the difference from now.

The leafs have minimal smell, but yeah there is some smell coming from them just not an overwhelming or stong odor just minimal.

They are 5 gallon buckets, These would be the equivalent of a 7 gallon horticulture pot, or 7 gallon grow bag, Because these are 5 US liquid gallon buckets. Heights something that varies from one strain to the next and also depends on whether or not the plants are trained or let grow natural.

how much head room are you working with? how do you keep your canopy in the sweet zone?...peace 2 U

The ceilings are 10', The lights are mounted at about 5' right now so I have about 5' left to work with, It gets tricky with multiple strains because of the different heights of the plants. I just try to keep the lights at about 10"-12" above the canopy at all times and just raise it up as the plants grow.

Latest posts

Latest posts