What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Lemon Thai

highsteppa

Veteran
Word. I’m about to repro mine and dust some clones. Read recently that’s it thai x affy and also 1/2 of the kona gold. Boel work...who knows, but interesting.

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
Pic from last Thursday.Slowly LT start to move into flowering.

picture.php

kro-magnon

Veteran
I've grown Bodhi's cross of Lemon Thai(indica) with Appalalchia, Prayer Tower remix. It was really stellar strain, I've kept 2 different phenotypes from one pack of seeds for a few years. I'd like to try straight Lemon Thai, where can I find some seeds of this strain?

highsteppa

Veteran
Hey mex, are you going to finish her indoors?

My buddy keeps a nice cut off Bodhi prayer tower (lt sat x appy). Great up heady herb, looks good too.

I think my pollination took.

Betterhaff

Veteran
I know Cannacopia has it crossed to DC which I want to try also. Take care 1

lol i was going to make some when i grew them out but got only girls from the 4 i popped.

hopefully i'll get some boys from the rest of the seeds, but not sure when i'll get round to popping them.

VG
Been growing the same girl for 7 years now (had to check the math).

Has most of what you want from deep chunk but the deep chunk doesn’t come thru in the smoke…if that makes any sense. Every time I open a jar I say yeah.

@VG. When that happens, I always think of black or red.

the_niño

took some cuts... gonna go into the flower in a week or so... getting some real nice smells off the taller ones...

silver haze x lemon thai>>>>>
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts