What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Lemon Thai

sirstonealot

Damn I wish I could remember what I had from Loran, n Rocky...
Lemon Thai x JC2? That soud familiar to anyone? I had like 4 crosses of JC2 stuff. Gifted a friend, and forgot what I ran. I dunno that shit was on point though.

Jacks cleaner BX2 perhaps, I had some CBF beans that were JC bx 2?

M.R.GT

Veteran
sadly no. Sold out everywhere. Irie vibe had Mota's sold out, Bodhi sold out, everywhere I look sold-out. She will remain the one that got away for the time being but one day it will show up and Ill be all over it like ugly on an ape.

Peace
GT

sirstonealot

sadly no. Sold out everywhere. Irie vibe had Mota's sold out, Bodhi sold out, everywhere I look sold-out. She will remain the one that got away for the time being but one day it will show up and Ill be all over it like ugly on an ape.

Peace
GT

Hey bud

I'm not going to violate any rules but I know for a fact it is getting reproduced currently by a strain preserving collective , the grower doing it had a problem with lack of males :biggrin: but he's got more beans so I'm sure he is going to get a boy!

Peace

S.S

M.R.GT

Veteran
GSA had the LT from Mota under ire vibe but sold out. Still has the gryphon which is a LT cross.

Someone will put out an F generation eventually and when they do I will be all over it.

Peace GT

Cannavore

Veteran
Lemon Thai x '88 G13/HP

nZ0vNOj.jpg

Cannavore

Veteran
Would like to hear more about this if you got time.

Lemon Thai #57 x '88 G13/HP made by Bodhi (and I think it's unreleased so far). Lemon Thai #57 also selected by Bodhi.

Grows quite vigorous and hearty. Started out looking more G13/HP then started pumping out narrower leaves. Colas look like they'll be forearm size. Lotta stacking.

Humidity has been terrible here and I found a few spots of what looks to be PM so i cut off those leaves and foliar'd with 50/50 milk and water solution.

Motarebel made a similar strain years back named Gryphon but used '88 G13/HP as the mother, and Lemon Thai as the father (opposite parentals than Bodhi's). I grew it out, it was more indica/hybrid looking plants that smelled of lemony, hashy fuel from what i remember.

Yes I am familiar with Gryphon. Interesting that Bodhi lists two Lemon Thai phenotypes for the G13HP cross, are you running the Lemon Thai indica or sativa phenotype? I'm curious now to see what that stand-alone Lemon Thai indica looks like. Out of the 30 or more crosses he is doing with the G13HP, the ATF should stand out. I've got an '88 G13/HP hybrid in bloom now which should be really fun.

Cannavore

Veteran
Yes I am familiar with Gryphon. Interesting that Bodhi lists two Lemon Thai phenotypes for the G13HP cross, are you running the Lemon Thai indica or sativa phenotype? I'm curious now to see what that stand-alone Lemon Thai indica looks like. Out of the 30 or more crosses he is doing with the G13HP, the ATF should stand out. I've got an '88 G13/HP hybrid in bloom now which should be really fun.

Yeah he made two different versions LT (sativa) x g13hp and LT (indica) x g13hp. The Indica LT is Inkognyto's (from Illuminati Seed Co) keeper pheno that he shared with Bodhi. I think it also made it's way into some bud magazine like Skunk or HT.... So I assume what I have, the #57, is the sativa cross?
I like growing the 88g13hp stuff because it's always potent and the plants are (normally) easy to identify pheno to pheno. The plant I posted looked mixed with a more WLD appearance in leaf shape, then it matured and started flowering and began putting out more of an NLD shape.

The fascinating thing for me to watch is the G13/Hp parent's genetic expression. Like you say most of the time the offspring vacillate when the G13/HP is present. They start off looking as if the size and vigor are G13, then by mid-veg one can usually tell if the flower sites are going to mirror G13 or not. By this time any dominant parental traits from the other parent are also wanting to participate. So to me it says alot of the LT that it can come through this much. It would seem G13 and equatorial sativa might be somewhat of a under-explored hybrid.

Cannavore

Veteran
The fascinating thing for me to watch is the G13/Hp parent's genetic expression. Like you say most of the time the offspring vacillate when the G13/HP is present. They start off looking as if the size and vigor are G13, then by mid-veg one can usually tell if the flower sites are going to mirror G13 or not. By this time any dominant parental traits from the other parent are also wanting to participate. So to me it says alot of the LT that it can come through this much. It would seem G13 and equatorial sativa might be somewhat of a under-explored hybrid.

I agree!

Here's pics of Inkognyto's Lemon Thai (indica) I just found

xnggYEy.jpg

Mustafunk

Brand new oldschool
Veteran
My experience with the Lemon Thai was very good, besides having a strong hybrid demeanor, she was different to most hybrids I've grown before. Very very frosty for most females and strong terpenes as well for such a heirloom cultivar.

Another fine example of top hawaiian strains on this DF Lemon Thai F2:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Dogtown

lovely looking plant mexcurandero420

@VerdantGreen

do you still have some in your fridge to make another batch of this awesome strain?

highsteppa

Veteran
Nice, mexcurandero420. What latitude? I have some 3’weeks in flower at 44 smelling and looking good.