What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

(Lemon Thai x Deep Chunk) x Pre98 BK from VerdantGreen

Its like the HP-13, but with maybe a more relative genome. I always see a recessive quality in the cola leaves when Pakistanis and Afghanis meet equatorials.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
they must be getting close to finish now?

hope they still going well..

VG

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Actually hanging them tonight...they could have went a bit more but life dictates changes.....out of town company coming in and had to get them out of the way.

Updates soon

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran

Right in time for the holidays.....buds going out to friends as gifts w/ stipulation of smoke report back.......so smoke reports back in a week or so. In the meantime......here is #3.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
I do want to mention that this round I even had some foxtails on my GG4 which I never have had before.....so my nutes were not dailed in this time for whatever reason.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah number 3 has those big long silver thai calyxes but still fairly chunky buds

looking forward to the smoke report!

did you say you kept some cuttings unreg?

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran

This one has an extremely pleasant smell when I open the jar....strawberry cream candy! However....very low yield on this one. 23 grams total....what you see on the plate is it.

Cuttings were kept of #3 and #4 and actually passed on to another grower already. He is waiting for the smoke report as to which one to keep and flower out.....and he is a madman at seed making so I expect it to get crossed by him as well.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
i was just looking at my cut of #3,#4, i like the looks of plant #4 ,but its the bud that will determan which one i keep.
looking nice 190:tiphat:
maybe ill get to try them over the holladay.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
they look happy, 4 definitely has the better shape lol, big variation but thats multi hybrids for you :D

#3 seems uniform and the example of thai parentage. If an equatorial can dominate in this expression above Deep Chunk it has to be good, this shorter squat #4 in veg doesn't seem too far removed from Deep Chunk and neither do the cured results. If selection concerns a 50/50 cross or even thai dominate #3 feels as such.

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
#4 smoke report

#4 smoke report

Smoke report:

Appearance:
Very high resin on these buds.Easy to trim. Nice tight buds.

Smell:
One smells pine when first opening the jar. Breaking the buds apart give an earthy smell with hash and coffee tones as well.

Taste:
Not a lot of taste but has only been cured a week now. Smooth smoke.

High:
Smoking brought on a potent indica-dominant high, numbing and very strong but I still had the motivation to get stuff done. Made my morning walk with the dogs very enjoyable. High lasts a couple of hours. Not for novice smokers!

This will be the one I run again. Rest of smoke reports in the following days.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Bubba is like a safety zone, rarely do I hear about folks abandoning a cut. It seems as if Bubba is mediating between the Afghani and Thai, sneaky in fact. I recognize the color and stature, but fingers look more like DC than anything. I'm curious, is Bubba Kush the father?

Latest posts

Latest posts