What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

(Lemon Thai x Deep Chunk) x Pre98 BK from VerdantGreen

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
cool stuff unreg, they are looking good. love those DC type leaves on number 2. 3 and 4 are monsters!

i was hoping for some variation in this 3 way cross, but the size difference is quite surprising. should be some good phenos hopefully, maybe some OG like ones - time will tell!
the pure Lemon Thai had the most clear electric high ive ever experienced.

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
#2 is 32" tall and hasn't stretched in the last 4 days

picture.php

picture.php

Flower pics of #3 and #4 this evening as they are too tall to take out now.

#3 is done stretching @ 49" tall and #4 has went from 60' to 63". I am going to start trying and traing her just in case she stretches too much more as I have squeezed all the headroom I can.

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
The picture of health unreg. Very nice work.
Any particular smells starting to manifest?

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
update

update

Guys, I am having sinus issues so cannot really get a good smell right now. Will bust out the Neti Pot and see if that will help.

But I did grab a few pictures....#4

I had her top tied to the side a bit as I didn't manage the stretch very good this grow but the string broke. Got a bit of heat stress/burn on the top so going to cut that part off. Question, it would be easier for me to put her top cola out to the side of the lamp.....good idea? Or should I tie it back down underneath (bit harder). Will get a better pic of what I am asking later.

picture.php

And #3

picture.php

picture.php

VG, based on their parents and what you see.....what flowering time should I expect?

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
looking verry nice.
just keep the bud pulled /tyed away from light.
i have rooted cut of both #3,#4.

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
day 33 pics

day 33 pics

Sorry, but no smell report again....not only a sinus infection now it has my salivary glands screwed up as well....feel like crap but hey, life goes on.

Out of the four #3 really has my interest.....sticky, sticky....even more so than the GG4 next to her at this point.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Great to see this run in a wider selection from Verdant. The pro mix works nice it seems for this marriage and the chunk is sitting well as the flower sites goes, it will be good this LTDC. Also realy like the leaf set. Thumbs up up, dare I say coolest cross going on the Cannagraphic.

Latest posts

Latest posts