What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Lemon Thai s1 and Amnesia x Lemon Thai grow

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
potency..will sample tonight
As you probably know, grew it outdoors only 1 Lemon Thai for trying it out, but personally i found it pretty potent for an outdoor variety. Imo its a very good candidate to cross it with OHz to bring the flowering period down and still have a good high.

picture - 2023-12-20T172201.411.jpeg
picture - 2023-12-20T172608.972.jpeg
picture - 2023-12-20T172425.015.jpeg

Jahaze

subiendo el humo
Veteran
My tiny indoor LT s1 in a gallon of soil. The conditions have been dry and much cooler especially at night. The plant responded by really producing resin to protect itself. I was thinking this is a good candidate for outdoor this year much like the ptg last season. I agree with @mexcurandero420 in that this plant would make a very good mate for longer flowering equatorial type plants like some haze hybrids that flower well into week 14 and beyond. Very up effect with very good duration. Potency is very good for a 10 week flower period. Don't sleep on these if you looking for worthwhile seeds to run solo or as a building block.

Day 47

20240123_123400.jpg
20240123_123501.jpg
20240123_123438.jpg
20240123_123611.jpg
20240123_123653.jpg
20240123_123527.jpg

Last edited:

Rgd

Veteran
My tiny indoor LT s1 in a gallon of soil. T
thats a pile of rain bro....it looks a bit more wld than the pheno I grew..

I did have one like that in the seeds I grew..it got chunky like a piece of hash..
don't remember smoking it though

sampled the one I chopped 4 days ago..think it was still a bit wet

got a good high..it needs to dry/cure a bit more for sure..

I may grow more LT seeds instead of this clone..just so i can experience the variation

also hit a muljane and durlumbo sativas with LT fem pollen....I may grow them some day

but you know..its "for science"

LT=nice sativa buzz with a fair bit of happy power

Jahaze

subiendo el humo
Veteran
it looks a bit more wld
Yes if you look through the thread this plant was shorter and broader than her sisters. I kept another with thinner longer stacked buds but ultimately this one edged it out. I have another pack I'll be going through in the future to mate to a longer flowering Kona x Haze plant I expect to reverse for pollen. I believe the environment is driving the expression this time around. Here is a picture of the LT#1 plant from the original run which is the same plant I'm running now.
20220629_102335.jpg

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice @Jahaze that's frosted up really well, i ran the mother this winter in cold conditions and it was similar but a bit more leafy than yours. interesting to see the comparison with the summer-run plant.
I'm going to run a couple of the LT mums alongside the new plants from seed, and try to make sure i get a good seed yield from them... the S1s it has thrown seem to represent the line quite well (from the other LT plants i grew years back and others ive seen) so hopefully it should do just as well with combinations of other parents.
VG

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey @Ticketyboo what a beast of a plant ! - i can see it has a bud structure closer to the Ammi and it looks like there will be some density as well. Terps sound really good.. interesting i also fem crossed the LT to my white rhino clone and some of those plants smelt like vanilla/fruit ice cream as well.
Thanks for posting the pics !
VG :tiphat:

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looks great @Jahaze and i think it is the one that most resembles the mother from amongst the S1s you grew. i ran her this winter and she looked quite similar.. but not quite as good as yours lol. Nice work.
VG :tiphat:

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice @Jahaze , that should be interesting, it's frosted up pretty good already. do you find that the bigger fans fade very readily? that's certainly the case with the mother...

Jahaze

subiendo el humo
Veteran
do you find that the bigger fans fade very readily?
Yes. I have had trouble keeping her happy on a couple runs due to a lean medium. She usually starts showing signs about 3 weeks out and this round I top dressed with an extra layer on week 7 knowing it might push out the harvest but she just took it in stride and is ready for harvest. I'm going to still wait till she fades naturally and see if the high changes drastically.