What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Lemelemeleme Upgrade, A story of young ladies sharing a room

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
yippy flower pics. get some close ones now ya here!

Well I guess the the double dog dare has been throw out! Well how has the apprentice done looking after 38 day AB?

picture.php

Have I mentioned I love my life. Have I mentioned Purple Kush is Like no other?

picture.php

Ok, well AB is really worth a full 8' long scrog shot.

picture.php

Yeah it is only 7' from my hand to the wall so I guess I'm really pulling one over on the audiance. ;)

Peace, :joint:

Nice looking nugs you got there homie!! Gotta love that PK it must be 10 years since ive smoked it. Make sure to burn a fatty for me when the time comes!!!!

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
If my Aunt had balls she'd be my Uncle

If my Aunt had balls she'd be my Uncle

Well it is official this big boned bitch is barren as hell. The stems could support Morgana the Kissing Bandit, but the crazy bitch grew tits like Kate Moss. No need to help identify strain as he/she is no longer with us.

Last edited:

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
3 Day Dress Flower Traditional Cloning

3 Day Dress Flower Traditional Cloning

Well the Dungeon has had 12 hours of rest for three days now, so it was time to take some bottom branches and make some babies. The UC is now down to 10 not 12, but there are 6 flavors in those 10 plants :yummy:

Didn't have much time to get branches. I need to prune a lot tomorrow and try out the EZ Clone 60. These are traditional cuts into a humidity dome.

Look at the cool kick ass vanity bulbs I bought. They are 12w and I got three different spectrums. That 6 bulb set up was 360w, and now is only 72w!

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
The circle continues

The circle continues

Hello all just added a few samples to my stash box thanks to ICmag. I really love this place. A special thanks goes out to the ICmager who came through with the variety pack.

picture.php

SG: We all smoke and post, no worries!

p1ninja

Well I am enjoying an amazing time in the Sierra Nevada mountains. I was lucky enough to take a hike and climb to a tall point on Saturday. Someone asked about an outdoor patch, do you guys think there could be a good spot somewhere in the photos?

Tomorrow will be day 35 for my ladies. There should be a bunch of photos for me when I get back but for now I'll just have to take the Apprentice's word for it that the ladies are loving life!

BG: That 12 UC is going nuts can't wait to see what happens after another week of vegging!

SN: The screen in 4 feet wide and 8 feet long and she stretches like mad! I can't wait to try her after 11 or 12 weeks!

Sero! It is always great to get away and sleep on the ground and reunite with friends! I hope the you have been enjoying the beauty of South America!

Drugamata: Upgrading is fun, life is so much better in HD!

SG: The veg set up are 3 gal buckets. I cut the bottom out of the net pot inserts. I then drop in a new 8" net pot. I drilled a large whole for a STANDARD GH Farm Kit. The standard kits are made for 5gal buckets and 11" net pots, so the rings and the pipe/straw had to be resized for the 3gal / 8" net pots. I then drilled a smaller whole for the air line for the air stone. There are two air lines to each bucket one for the farm kit and the other for the 6" airstone under each net pot! I have them bubbling, but I don't recirculate the nutes for my veg set up.

Now I get to read up on what everyone else have been up to this weekend!

Amazing photos brotha. Long hikes to peaceful places is therapy for the grower's soul, at least for me. These photos just took me back to a hike I did after my first big run.

You ever have those moments up there where you feel like you are on that level where there is an intense sense of inner peace that feels like you are floatin' on cloud 9?

Live it,
:joint:

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
42 days and the ladies are looking good

42 days and the ladies are looking good

So the party continues and the ladies are happy. The Aussie Blue is really looking like a star, only 60% done but holding up the biggest colas my rooms have ever seen.

picture.php

The Purple Kush is no slouch either!

OC80, I'm quite happy with the plants this run, should be more weight and less trimming!

P1ninja, Cloud nine is watching the stars and seeing the bands of the Milky Way while hearing the crackling of the fire dying out in the background.

H

h^2 O

oh man nice dude! I'll haver to bookmark this one. I clicked on it thinking it was some story about college girls getting drunk and one thing led to another

OC80

oh man nice dude! I'll haver to bookmark this one. I clicked on it thinking it was some story about college girls getting drunk and one thing led to another

sounds like youre leading up to a girls gone wild dorm room edition vid, lol.

ot: less trimming with more weight? props my friend. i need to see the smoke report on those aussies. cant wait to see those beauties when theyre done. looks like a nice classy sativa. once again, amazed.

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Still Upgrading

Still Upgrading

Well I'm out and about again. Fortunatly for me a little nice stash was left behind see post #113. That had to be a 9grm nug and by the time I made it back it was almost all smoked! I hope those elves have been working hard while happy. Fortunately for the universe that wasn't the only nug or smoking implement, looks like I had to upgrade again!

picture.php

H^2 O: I was having those same types of thoughts when I titled the thread!

OC80: My buds are way BIGGER and the number of fan leaves is the same or less, I see many fewer snips per OZ in my future.

BigGreen: I can't wait to see yours explode too, your veg ladies are looking great.

Kanye WeED

ok, now ur just showing off lol, damn man u r having a real good success with ur grow, im right behind u man!!

i gotta go threw all ur strains again

i love how u get SOOO many buds from just 1 plant man, i know u gotta get at least 1 lb a plant u just gotta!!!

hazy

Veteran
Nice, nice bunch of girls HS. They're getting big and fat.
Big fat girls sharing a room hehe.

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Back to the pre-opening dress rehearsal

Back to the pre-opening dress rehearsal

I guess no one can stay on vacation forever. Well the Dungeon is still not finished, but the 10 ladies left in the UC are 12 days into flower. The SCROG needed to go in today. For scale, the lights are hanging at 5'4" (a perfect height to cut my face and sting the eye, :wallbash: PAY ATTENTION STONER. Thank god for High Quality pain relievers)

KW: Glad you are getting your stuff rocking and rolling

Hazy: These ladies in the other room need some more tying to the net, if the couldn't be tall at least they are fat.

The roomates at 49days will be the next peep show, but it is really not appropriate until way after the family hour :sasmokin:

Latest posts

Latest posts