What's new

Lemelemeleme Upgrade, A story of young ladies sharing a room

BigGreen

Veteran
Very well organized. So what did you use to hold the screen up so even. Im thinking of what Im gonna do here in a couple weeks. What strain is that in the dungeon? Very healthy plants

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Those green stakes are plastic covered poles I bought in the Home Depot garden section. I weaved them over under through the 5' wide wire fencing, I cut the length to fit the room with my tin snips. I used the longer stronger green stakes. I still need to thread some through the end near the tank and can scrubber. It is kind of a tight fit in there, so I'll use the small green plastic stakes. The big stakes are 5' long and work perfect. I put one through the middle and two along each side. Of course my grow could not happen without 8" zip ties. The corners and all the overlapping parts of the green stakes are zip tied together. The now solid frame and fencing is held to chains with S hooks. The chains are eye hooked into the ceiling so I can swing around the dungeon like the dominate master I am.

Peace, :joint:

BigGreen

Veteran
Saweet I see simple but very effective. I guess know more pvc pipe for me.
Thanks man much appreciated

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Yeah, the Upgrade room PVC will be tossed at harvest and 4' wide metal fencing used over the 8XL that will be dropped in. I had to unroll and build the screen in the room because my Dungeon couldn't handle such a large screen going in and being placed on top of those 10 crazy ladies!

ScrubNinja

Grow like nobody is watching
Veteran
Good call on the fencing. Amazing grow man, that's all I can say. Glad you like the ABs, it's a beautiful sight. I gotta pop in more.

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
52 Quality Assurance

52 Quality Assurance

The weekend is here and the ladies are really frisky because they are so mature and purple with excitement. 52 days is really early and this is just a little Q&A sample. We'll probably never know what it dries out to wet because I see it being run through a bong during football this weekend.

picture.php

ScrubNinja the AB is quite nice, but her big sister is the star of the show this week :D

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
What's cookin' with Hydrosun. You have to work before you can play or so I've heard. Today's topic is glass cleaning. I don't know if all of you know this and I myself only learned 3 years ago, but Simple Green is the ONLY product on the planet for glass.

This little show is what a few quarts of Simple Green will do in a hurry if you need it to.

The Ugly:
Really should have gotten the before shots but I'm a stoner, and decided to journal this after the project began.

The Bad:
A very nice Lux glass piece that had more tar in it than a beach after an oil spill.

As you can see we called our hero Simple Green to the rescue. He used his wondertwin powers in the form of a double boiler AKA: Spaghetti Pot and his sidekick a wine cork AKA: Corkey
After round one you can see that evil Mr. Tar thought he might live to fight another day, but oh know because through the magic of putting the photos out of order you already see round two of Simple Green before and after hooking up with Spaghetti Pot and Corkey. Let me know if any of Mr. Tar escaped into the good.

The Good:
Well Simple Green Spaghetti Pot and Corkey pitched in to clean up Lux. Looks like I just can't quit upgrading. To celibrate the first bowl in a new home, Purple Kush I hope my summer ladies showed some of their potential.

picture.php

So after working a little play was in order. :abduct: :abduct:

Now back to work for Hydrosun.

$1 salt
$1 rubbing alchohol

get you about 5-10 cleanings depending on size of bong
5 min of shaking
alchohol eats resin and salt is abrasive.... no smelling up home with fumes and clean as a whistle for years to come

your method looks to work awesome, but what a pain for me lol

yourbuds look awesome man
puff puff pass

s hows the UC system coming along...have been following its progress on other threads and it seems hands down the best rdwc system out there. Would love to see some more pics..Btw killer grow you have going. Serious skill my friend.

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Weekend Work

Weekend Work

I was right and wrong. That little branch dried out to be a quarter ounce, but it went through the bongs yesterday during football as I predicted.

picture.php

SSA: Simplegreen is great and one gal give a good amount of cleaning. I drop all my glass bowls, down stems, and pipes in it and let them soak (kind of like a barber and his combs in the blue liquid). Your systems sounds good too, but SG is great for lazy stoner's who want glass spotless with almost no effort.

Day 56 for the upgrade room tomorrow! I can't wait to post those 8 week flower pix!

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
AB 55 days Q&A

AB 55 days Q&A

Well the work never ends around here and a bottom branch of one of the ABs was broken off while changing the res. So here is what the bottom pop corn from this 70 - 77 day sativa looks like at 55 days.

picture.php