What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Lemelemeleme Upgrade, A story of young ladies sharing a room

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Dungeon Vegging on Day 14

Dungeon Vegging on Day 14

Well I'm going to be taking some much needed time off so the photo show will be down for a while. But fingers crossed when I get back there will be a lot of photos as well as huge ladies waiting for me.

The Dungeon's dress rehearsal is going well. The two newest entrants (Black Berry Bubba, and APK) aren't big enough to flower yet, and my normal MO is to flower when my ladies are 30" or more. This time however I want to wait until I can get a lot of cuts of the BBB.

I set the ruler to 16" and the orange case says it is exactly 3.0" so that is 19" high in the photo for scale.

Here is the BBB, APK, and the biggest PK

Across the system from them are an Aussie Blue in the corner, 1988 Cannabis Cup winner Skunk 1A, another PK

Down that same line are Sensi Skunk (huge bush), PK, and Uncle (please someone help me identify this one finally!).

Across from these ladies are Sensi Skunk, Aussie Blue, and Uncle. These are the biggest bushes because they are happily sitting under one of the blue Ushio 1,000w. I have been running only 2 of the 4 lights in the Dungeon, because I figured 2Kw veg was good.

As always we need ladies ready to move up so these girls are in the on deck circle until some of their older cousins achieve their potential!

Vegan: Just trying to do my thing, didn't mean to step on toes and hope everyone grows bigger and better because of this community. If I'm over sharing it is only because I am tired of gvts around the world oppressing my subculture.

Rasputin: The nugs look like they are just about to start exploding with Kushy crowns and horns! Fingers crossed that photos are taken for me to look at when I return.

OTD: I want my last bucket PKs to be at least 20oz average. It is only a 4' x 8' scrog screen so 80oz would be a great yield I think.

Thanks again to everyone for watching along and encouraging, this is so much more fun because of you guys.

Peace, :joint:

ScrubNinja

Grow like nobody is watching
Veteran
Kickass Hydro. 6 feet diameter? Very nice indeed.

Skunk 1A is apparently the same as The Pure which I grew last time, haha. It's a quality strain, no doubt about it. There's a fantastic thread on here about The Pure somewhere, if you are interested in the backstory of such an old classic strain.

Stay safe :pimp3:

sero!

hope you have a nice time off, chill and enjoy my friend, you´ve been working hard... and neat! the rooms really rock, see you!

lookin good! keep up the hardwork. Looking forward for those new pictures.

Also for your veg setup. How do you have the buckets setup? I can tell your running air stones in each bucket and you have a drip system. Are the buckets recirculating? Do you run the drip system 24/7?

I plan on either copying your veg setup or creating a aeroponics table to veg on. But i think the buckets would be easier to manage.

Cant wait to see the results. Mad props to you

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Fun and Relaxation

Fun and Relaxation

Well I am enjoying an amazing time in the Sierra Nevada mountains. I was lucky enough to take a hike and climb to a tall point on Saturday. Someone asked about an outdoor patch, do you guys think there could be a good spot somewhere in the photos?

Tomorrow will be day 35 for my ladies. There should be a bunch of photos for me when I get back but for now I'll just have to take the Apprentice's word for it that the ladies are loving life!

BG: That 12 UC is going nuts can't wait to see what happens after another week of vegging!

SN: The screen in 4 feet wide and 8 feet long and she stretches like mad! I can't wait to try her after 11 or 12 weeks!

Sero! It is always great to get away and sleep on the ground and reunite with friends! I hope the you have been enjoying the beauty of South America!

Drugamata: Upgrading is fun, life is so much better in HD!

SG: The veg set up are 3 gal buckets. I cut the bottom out of the net pot inserts. I then drop in a new 8" net pot. I drilled a large whole for a STANDARD GH Farm Kit. The standard kits are made for 5gal buckets and 11" net pots, so the rings and the pipe/straw had to be resized for the 3gal / 8" net pots. I then drilled a smaller whole for the air line for the air stone. There are two air lines to each bucket one for the farm kit and the other for the 6" airstone under each net pot! I have them bubbling, but I don't recirculate the nutes for my veg set up.

Now I get to read up on what everyone else have been up to this weekend!

onthedot

Awesome photos. :yes:

I wonder what terrible course of evolution those yellow flowers had to face to make it to their current home... in the middle of freakin' nowhere! Life rocks! :yoinks:

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
ah i just returned from a vacation as well! hope for a safe return for you also! sir

Kanye WeED

Upgrading is a full time job and then some. This weekend was a working weekend as all of them are but at least some fun was thrown in. I've been throwing away all my fan leaves for years. The apprentice insisted on making bubble hash. Well hard work should be rewarded, and the upgrade would never have happened with out the support of many others. So for all those here is a little.

8 layer 20 gallon bubble bags a few dollars, new drill a few dollars, new bit a few dollars, being HIGHER than I have been in years PRICELESS.

Making

Drying / Waiting

And I took 2/3rd of the 120 Mu hash at 6PM and left the other third for the apprentice. I was not able to drink anything but water or smoke for the rest of the night! I haven't been that high in a decade!
picture.php

damn dude, after reading this far into ur grow im already really privelaged that u would even have the time or consider looking in on my grow, so thanks for the love, and i def got a few puffs for u coming

wow purple kush huh, id love to get my hands on a few seeds from that stuff but i dont think u are a breeder, are u from the states?

im growing pink kush, and blueberry, which im sure u remember, and my blue berry looks to have some amazing pink and blue color buds coming along thus far, and has been a privelage to work with thus far

ohh and about that hash u made, did u use leafs or bud?

and is it better to wait for the leafs to dry before u make has from them or to do it while they are still wet?

thanks man, id love to get my hands on some of those bags to man!!!

happy puffs my friend!!

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
And the blessings continue

And the blessings continue

Have I mentioned I love my life? Well I'm still on vacation, but look what an ICmager had waiting for me. Did I mention I love my life?

KW: Read 100x design 10x build 1x

SSA: Not home yet but with friends and smoke who can ever be away from home?

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Dress Rehersal 1day of beauty rest

Dress Rehersal 1day of beauty rest

Well the ladies in the dungeon are starting their thing. You should all know them by now, but if not read back a few posts and then watch them blosum.

SG: It is right at your right hand come on stoner, puff puff pass.

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
some of them are fillin in super fast....
so up til now whats your verdict on the UC. .... any concerns or kinks.... looks good HS and the weather is a bit more in our favor for outdoor adventure and spliff smokin! another month and u cant keep me inside!
Sir

Hydro,

girls are lookin good in the UC system. Any ideas why do you think the 2 on the end arn't doing so good?

What can i say, it puts me in a trance :joint:

Any issues with the UC while you were gone?

hazy

Veteran
I love the vacation pics HS. Classic semi-arid forest up there. A little more arid these days by the look of that lake. I see you got to smoke some good bud while you were gone.:joint:

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Hydro,

girls are lookin good in the UC system. Any ideas why do you think the 2 on the end arn't doing so good?

What can i say, it puts me in a trance :joint:

Any issues with the UC while you were gone?

Come on now SG, go back and check post #63 look at the dates, then re-visit todays UC update. What was your question again? The Apprentice reported that all was well with all systems during my absence.

SSA my concerns right now is that a 12 reg in a 10' long room is two much. I think I'll be tossing the two Uncles and dropping in smaller PKs or just leave the spaces empty. The other plants in there are huge and could really spread out. I'll probably move one of the two smaller ones also in a hope to get the best canopy.

Hazy, I was really shocked by that lake. I thought the Sierras had a really good snow year. That lake is lower than I have ever seen it. Perhaps they are diverting some of the water for something.

Hope you are all having fun. Flower shots later.

Latest posts

Latest posts