What's new

Lemelemeleme Upgrade, A story of young ladies sharing a room

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Enter the Holodeck

Enter the Holodeck

Well I've been up to a bunch of trouble. What do you guys think about this new room?
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Well I don't have flowers here but I am having fun. I hope the Dungeon and Upgrade room are doing well.

:joint:

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
HS's cut of lvpk is the same as the one that I have..I got the cut in lv from a different source, appearantly it won some HT vegas cup a while back

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Those are some super sweet looking ladies DG! I think Whadeezlrg is correct, there is one LVPK cut and she is a champion, hopefully one of my seeds will be her equal but right now that cut stands above everything else I've grown.

The Holodeck is covered walls and ceiling with Prodex. It is super great stuff reflective on both sides, light proof, and a 98% radiant barrier, and too many other good spec to remember.

It comes in 700sq' rolls 4'x175' the stuff is wonderful.

http://www.insulation4less.com/prodex_Ffmf.asp

I would recommend it to all of you it is way better than mylar, bubble insulation, and panda plastic.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^eventually i will do a long winter veg, and then move her for a nice long veg season out side, I think it will get like 10 feet tall, and yield a lot.

Befri

Those are some super sweet looking ladies DG! I think Whadeezlrg is correct, there is one LVPK cut and she is a champion, hopefully one of my seeds will be her equal but right now that cut stands above everything else I've grown.

The Holodeck is covered walls and ceiling with Prodex. It is super great stuff reflective on both sides, light proof, and a 98% radiant barrier, and too many other good spec to remember.

It comes in 700sq' rolls 4'x175' the stuff is wonderful.

http://www.insulation4less.com/prodex_Ffmf.asp

I would recommend it to all of you it is way better than mylar, bubble insulation, and panda plastic.

Agreed!! I use this too, very cheap!!

One Love 731

Veteran
The room looks great, there should be a little more room out there, nice placement. the LVPK and BBB are some of the fastest rooting mothers I have seen, there both amazing girls. I really need to get some pics, is it ok to post a few here so ya can see the progress? Karma, One Love

BigGreen

Veteran
I though you might enjoy this HS click the pic and take a close look in the bottom left corner. Alls I can say is wow.

A few more days flush and Im sure they would all be purple

Last edited:

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Well that is the shit isn't it. I wish I was in that room. I can only imagine how fun it is staring at 8 of those!

BigGreen

Veteran
Your a great friend HS and Im thankful for everything you do. Great thread as well.
If your ever around my parts you let me know.
Its fun looking at em but it aint fun bear hugging a 52 incher in a muscle shirt trying to pick her up. Man they got heavy this last week.
Good luck

Latest posts

Latest posts