What's new

OJD tester Chemwreck Kush

el clandestino

super chato
I was very suprised and proud to recieve a pack of chemwreck kush today. I wasnt expecting to be selected as a tester. Thanks OJD and True for a shot at these killer genes. I am no where in the same league as the other testers but,I will guard these puppies like a mother pitbull. I am going to start them tommorrow night and will post pics asap. I havent smiled this much in a long time. Thanks IC.MAG for giving me a place where I feel at home.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=18704

This is the description I got from trues post. Thank for the info True.

ChemWreck Kush(Trainwreck/OG Kush x Chemdog bx2)
Trainwreck, OG Kush and Chemdawg D combine....the tropical lime/citrus smells of our our Trainwreck/OG Kush females blend with the kushy/chemmy funk from one our Chemdog bx2 males, expect extreme resin production, potency and complex flavors sure to impress even the hardest to please.

MMMMMM!!!!! makes my eyes red just thinking about it.

I will be starting them under 216w of T5s and then once sexed I will seprate the males and move them to a safe outdoor location. Then I will either take cuttings or just grow them out. They will finish up under a 273 w L.E.D. supernova enhanced spectrum, in a closet. I will get in to nutes when they get there. Good vibes to all icmaggers out there and be safe.:dance013:

Last edited:
D

danimarie193

Tagged up and cant wait to see what you do with these. Good vibes you way to buddy.

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
This is the description I got from trues post. Thank for the info True.

ChemWreck Kush(Trainwreck/OG Kush x Chemdog bx2)
Trainwreck, OG Kush and Chemdawg D combine....the tropical lime/citrus smells of our our Trainwreck/OG Kush females blend with the kushy/chemmy funk from one our Chemdog bx2 males, expect extreme resin production, potency and complex flavors sure to impress even the hardest to please.

Sounds spectacular. I'm in for the show.

GreatLakes THC Joint:

el clandestino

super chato
Chemwreck kush on a plate. Day 1

Chemwreck kush on a plate. Day 1

Chemwreck kush day 1. :dance013:
picture.php

picture.php

el clandestino

super chato
Thank you to all who have shown interest in my test grow . I just put 9 little chemwreck sprouts in there own cups. The 10th one has yet to sprout so, Iam going to leave it longer. I will post pics as soon as I see them poke there kushy heads out of the dirt.

el clandestino

super chato
Veg/mother cabs

Veg/mother cabs

This is where I sprout my beans if they make it out of the plates.
(4) 4 ft. t5s,6500k 2-per cab. 54w each. 216 total watts
Nothing fancy just a couple of small kitchen cabs.:)
Still working on improving it, but its okay for now.

picture.php

One half is going to keep mothers and the other cuttings .For now there both veg cabs.
picture.php

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi bro

off to a great start
looking nice/n neat
ive been lurking in this thread bro just was waiting for something to kick of befor i posted

cant wait going to be alot of fun

peace

K

kannubis

Sweet. Gonna be checking this out occasionally.
Good luck on getting "the kind" going el clandestino.

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:wave: EC amigo!!!!

Chemwreck Kush huh? Damn the name alone got be super interested lol
tagged m8!

I'll watch you do your magic from back here, if you need a hand just holla :)

cheers,