What's new

legally stop paying tax?

boroboro

I didn't pay any income taxes for several years, the highest earning years of my life so far.

How? Move overseas. Income earned overseas isn't taxed by the IRS, up to $70k or so annually. Over that $70k I just shuffled it through some overseas corporations we set up. Met the letter of the law, if not the spirit.

Now, that's a USA-based story, but IIRC there were similar possibilities for expats from England, Australia, and New Zealand. Maybe not all of those, don't remember which...

MarquisBlack

St. Elsewhere
Veteran
If you believe this silliness that taxes can be avoided legally or the the taxd code is somehow 'unConstitutional', you need to go to the mirror and check your forehead. You'll likely find a big red tattoo that says S-U-C-K-E-R.

Funny thing is most who complain don't even make enough to have to pay.

Pythaglio, you constantly do this. Rolling into threads, prematurely taking sides, the name-calling-bit, and then you never defend what you say, as if the person calling for your explanation is somehow beneath you. Get the fuck on, Troll. You're not edgy or cool.

As for taxes, a direct tax on the payment of services is unconstitutional.

The "constitutional" tax would be a tax on "gains". Ie: if I sell Joe something for $15 that I bought for $5, legally I should have to give the Gov't their cut of the $10.

A direct tax on wages is slavery.

There is a way around the income tax, but make sure you dot your i's and cross your t's, cuz the IRS doesn't fuck around, they know they are higher than the law.

I suggest that if you really want to avoid taxes, start earning money illegally. Sure, you can't buy your Ferrari that way, but people live their whole lives comfortably this way.

The income tax goes to three major debts:

-The outstanding debt that the American people owe the Federal Reserve for printing and loaning the Treasury our money in the first place. (see: Slavery)

-The financing of foreign wars/operations abroad.

-The creation and funding of enormous Federal Bureaucracy

The things that we think of when we think "taxes" are usually covered by State and Sales taxes. Roads, Schools, Hospitals, etc

I say fuck the Fed, send that money to your local Government.

FarOut1

It's funny how everybody has such a strong opinion here, but sombody is definately wrong.

In my research the 16th amendment (federal income tax... paid to the federal reserve not the US Gov) wasn't legally passed by the Majority key word is Majority do some research and you will learn more about it.

Yes many people have fought it and lost but why do you think that is?

The Federal Reserve that you pay those taxes to is a private entity that does nothing to help your country build roads or schools.

i know that word Federal can be misleading:dunno:

It's a private firm run by the bankers for the bankers, sad but true. They dont even have to submit records to the gov. if they dont want and trust me the dirty stuff doesn't get exposed, no audits for federal reserve, they answer to NOBODY

But they will loan money to you or your governmenmt for wars and roads and schools with a handsome commision.

as far as Alex goes he is an annoying asshat but some of the shit he says is real, that cant be denied.

Yes he is into sensationalisim but he also knows alot of his shit floats around the web illegally you can watch most if not all on you tube i have never paid a dime for any info i ever got off the web period neither do most, if you do i feel sorry for you. i bet he doesn't give a shit as long as there enough suckers that will pay he is happy. i bet the majority volume of his material is viewed and listened to for free, and he is cool with that.

he is still an ass and i refuse to listen to him anymore!!!

Even though i know the tax is illegal if i ever came home to the states and took a real job (not likely) i would problably pay cause i cant afford ta fight the beast.

Ohm Nama Shiva

FarOut1

thought i posted that in the alex jones thread thinking these threads were one in the same lol

still relative on the tax side:biggrin:

Pythagllio

Patient Grower
Veteran
MarquisBlack, I disagree with you. If it's 'trolling' to point out total bullshit when it's posted as fact, then so be it.

Your post is filled with nonsense so factually incorrect that it's laughable. Check that mirror friend, I'm sure you need laser tattoo removal.

tango420

Just pay the stupid taxes. Yes you don't have to legally, or constitutionally. But, i still wouldn't try and make "the man" angry with me. Just blend in for now. The revolution is coming.

MarquisBlack

St. Elsewhere
Veteran
MarquisBlack, I disagree with you. If it's 'trolling' to point out total bullshit when it's posted as fact, then so be it.

Your post is filled with nonsense so factually incorrect that it's laughable. Check that mirror friend, I'm sure you need laser tattoo removal.

If it's incorrect, prove it. What's incorrect exactly? That Federal taxes have little do with the actual infrastructure of our country? Yea right.

What's that on your forehead?

robbiedublu

I've heard this too. I've read about people trying to bring that into court. It normally doesn't work out too well for them.

Taxes, once they reach a certain point become an instrument of economic slavery IMO. I don't think we are there yet, I'm just sayin'. What percentage of your income, granted you have a job, would you be willing to give to Washington to spend and waste as they wish.

50%, 60%, 90%. Yes I know we had a 90% tax bracket under Eisenhower. What are y'all comfortable with? I'll say that with they way they are spending my money right now. 0% for federal because there is 0% accountability, I don't mind paying local taxes, because it supports my local community.

I don't feel comfortable paying for Nebraska's medicaid for the rest of my life. Local taxes are a good thing, Washington is just stealing for whatever they wish now and have been for the past 20+ years.

I'm curious to see how this all turn out. American apathy is deeply entrenched. How much is too much?

Anyone who makes more than me should be paying 90%.