What's new

Legalize Marijuana-California Initiatives

rives

Inveterate Tinkerer
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Now why post that are you just trolling all the threads regarding this issue to start crap. Cash Cropper has entered the thread

Well, at least they've dropped the pretentious bullshit that 19 was unacceptable because of 5x5, or big canna business, or whatever the supposed justification for their greed was.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If we can get the same #'s and just get the 6% that chose not to vote or voted no to see the right path to take.

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
vote yes for something i am not for?

what kind of thinking are you practicing??? especially when

reason you give is weak. "the punishment would be much less."

my goodness, who votes for something, only to STILL be punished

for said act(but to a lesser degree)???

what kind of childish "all or nothing" mentality are you operating under?

ill try to get you to see.............................................................

a bit hyperbolic yes but, i think you understand ?

Edit: DD

Last edited by a moderator:

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
voting no.

california is a free for all right now, i like that.

edit DD .................................................................
i would be scared of any competition as well....:tiphat:

Last edited by a moderator:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Please I know how hard it is when people say that kind of stuff lets try to keep it civil. I know some of us have seen our loved ones incarcerated and it can be very personal issue. Lets just try to get enough people motivated read the bill and see its a good bill to vote yes on.

pmoney

voting yes, obv.. how could you vote no? oh I know, YOUR GREED.

yes, the price will drop but you will still make fkin money..
Not everyone is gunna wanna smoke the trashy Marlboro greens. who the fuck knows what kinda of shit they will add to them.

but let the state get some money too.... we are broke

plus this will probably explode the market. it will be an even bigger free for all...

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
Please I know how hard it is when people say that kind of stuff lets try to keep it civil. I know some of us have seen our loved ones incarcerated and it can be very personal issue. Lets just try to get enough people motivated read the bill and see its a good bill to vote yes on.

i feel ya hammer but fact remains is there is no convincing people like 707 or schrew>>>if it read it would allow 10,000 plants and 4 million tons of weed before taxes with no limits and no regulations these motherfuckers would still bitch moan and whine about it... so instead of sugar coating my feelings of what i think of these shitheads im a just tell it like it is. they want to make it known their the selfish scumfucks of this site,, then i want to make sure they know what a worthless piece of shit they really are.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You are absolutely correct. we all know thay will never get it. You are just getting yourself upset.

The state will get ther share with the tax. I still believe these pharma corps wont compete with the quality of cannabis growers we have. Even at 1k per pack you can still turn a profit. The only issue would be if the really good growers go to work for them.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^some people will never compromise an inch on anything. they usually die bitter and alone. no need to converse with people when they can see only one point of view.

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Please...I know it's a heated issue, extremely important to many of us, keep it civil in here. Thank you DD
4. Flaming/Trolling: Flames are posts intended to insult and provoke. Any Member engaging another Member/Moderator or Administrator with gratuitous, insulting and/or threatening behavior will be subject to being banned or placement on site wide ignore.
ICMag encourages civil and respectful discourse between it's members and staff but has to curtail those that attempt to turn an argument into a fight. There is an 'ignore' option in every members control panel who find themselves in a personality conflict with another member.

OLDproLg

Veteran
LETS DO THIS CALI........listen here everyone!

LETS DO THIS CALI........listen here everyone!

THeir is NOTHING more important right now!

i read a little and have heard many responces,localy and
on many sites.

HERE IS THE KEY FOLKS!
MJ CANT BE PATENT EVER........................................................

WHY,the millions of combinations of cannabiniod profiles
that can be had hahahhahahahhaaaaa!!!!

NOW then,to those who worry about big tobbaco here is what
needs to be done.
SAVE RARE GENETICS for in the genetics people will prize them,
search for them,collect them just to be UNIQUE!!!!!!!
This medicine we have can custom sellect patients/users by being
the only person to have certain strains,they CAN compete but we
all know how vineards do it.........amagine everyone interested in
having an MJ business working to perfect their own genetics!!!!!

im all for it,to bad i LOST some of the finest gentics in the world.
SHURE the prices will drop bad,but that would just get rid of possers.
THe REAL passionate growers will prevail in the end,and the PEOPLE
will finally be FREE!!!!!
Dont worry be HAPPY......haha.

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
DD
My rape metaphor was not a flame but an accurate representation of current laws.
Normally I don't complain about an edit but I think you may have mistaken my intent.

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
I honestly believe from the bottom of my heart that there is nothing we can do to stop these guys!! Just like the shit they did here they are moving in the direction they always wanted to move in and we are just along for the ride. This BULLSHIT about voting is just that BULLSHIT they will do exactly what they want to do no matter what the outcome just like they have always done. I would love to believe that we could change the world and make this a better place but I have seen too much shit here now to believe anything anymore.. When they are willing to put an old man in jail for life and not blink an eye, this is the type of ppl your dealing with here.. Self righteous pricks that can only see their bottom line which happens to be their paycheck peace out Headband707

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
Yeah fuck voting!!!!

Like 215,420 and every other state med program!
Fuck 'em just more of the man keepin us down by ignoring votes.

The above statement is sarcasm to point out the absurdity of headband's statement

McDank8O5

I honestly believe from the bottom of my heart that there is nothing we can do to stop these guys!! Just like the shit they did here they are moving in the direction they always wanted to move in and we are just along for the ride. This BULLSHIT about voting is just that BULLSHIT they will do exactly what they want to do no matter what the outcome just like they have always done. I would love to believe that we could change the world and make this a better place but I have seen too much shit here now to believe anything anymore.. When they are willing to put an old man in jail for life and not blink an eye, this is the type of ppl your dealing with here.. Self righteous pricks that can only see their bottom line which happens to be their paycheck peace out Headband707

Bummer to hear you've completely given up bro.

As far as the text of this initiative - I think it's goddamn gorgeous. Prop 19 was that girl that's pretty when your drunk, full of uncertainty and dark 'gray' areas. This has everything I had hoped would of been included in Prop 19 and much more.

- Exempts MMJ Patients
- Declares no more eradication efforts
- Much more fair and realistic punishments
- Much more realistic plant / dried weight limits (although I don't agree with limits at all, considering their are none in place pertaining tobacco or alcohol, I believe this is the most laxed we'll see legal limits get)

I could go on and on but my gardens beggin' for some water in this scorchin' August Cali sun so I'll just sign the petition and vote yes when I can :tiphat:

also I heard word that Richard Lee's people are working on another draft of their own? Any conformation of this? Two Marijuana Initiatives on the ballot would really be something else complete waste of resources when the

Latest posts

Latest posts