What's new

LED Retailers...

rives

Inveterate Tinkerer
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I dunno, rupert but I'm smelling more BS from Lumigrow marketing since the infusion of venture capital.

What's the deal here? I hadn't heard about that, but it sure looks like snake oil and bullshit has invaded my favorite manufacturer.

Phychotron

I decided to pick up 2 25x3w eShine LED lights to flank my ES330. I should have went with 2 165s :( Doesn't look like the Pro model helps with the footprint either.

according to Advanced LED (blog.advancedledlights.com) eShine are imitating the Diamond series and making garbage. They also claim that eShine does not honor their warranty.

How does yours work so far?

vukman

Veteran
yeah..smells like BS.. I mean technically I guess the first image where they claim that the coverage is 36 Sq Ft. (6x6) is plausible but then again, we don't want out plants .....just to survive.......but rather to thrive.

You could put an HO T5 into a 6x6 and the plants would live too but that's about all...they can always claim that as a defence.......as I sit here an play Devil's Advocate...

In our world of pushing envelopes though,,, have to fully agree with the 100% BS.....

oneshot

according to Advanced LED (blog.advancedledlights.com) eShine are imitating the Diamond series and making garbage. They also claim that eShine does not honor their warranty.

How does yours work so far?

uhhhh what? eShine is their supplier.

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
hello oneshot,

I'm a bit confused about where can I find your grow report using an eshine led?

it still seems they are the best bang for the buck as well as the most standard tech until now...

thanks!

peace

Phychotron

uhhhh what? eShine is their supplier.
Not according to them. How do you figure?

http://blog.advancedledlights.com said:
Eshine Systems LED – BUYER BEWARE!

Posted on Friday, October 5th, 2012 at 8:48 am.

Eshine LED is a cheap Chinese factory that falsely claims to manufacture the Diamond Series so people will think they are buying a real Diamond Series LED. If you are looking at any Eshine LED lights, BUYER BEWARE! Read our experience with ESHINE and the feedback we get from people who have bought from them.

Here is the Truth about Eshine Systems:

1. Eshine Systems does not make, manufacture or supply any products to Advanced LED. (We tested their lights and found Eshine to be far inferior from what they claim.)
2. Eshine Systems LEDs are cheap low quality lights that will fail at a high rate (tested). Common Problems Include: Power supply failure, lenses falling out, dented/scratched lights, LED failure, switch failure and LEDs remaining lit in the dark period! We get calls on a daily basis about eShine and the problems people have with their lights.
3. Eshine Systems LED does not honor their warranty! They require that customers ship the lights back to them in China(expensive), pay to have them fixed and then pay for shipping again. NOTE: If they tell you they pay for these things it is only to sell you!
4. Eshine Systems LEDs are not the same as the Diamond Series LEDs. Even though they look the similar, the Diamond Series is very different. Here are a few differences:

• We are a USA based company with a 24 hour warranty guarantee and full time AMERICAN staff to help all our customers. Call us! 1-800-401-6307
  • The Diamond Series have been Tested (real grow tests), Proven (see YouTube) and Approved (see our reviews) by growers world-wide and are backed by a 90 day guarantee and a warranty that costs you nothing.
  • Higher quality parts! We use top quality fans, heat sinks and top BIN LEDs from the best brands for each color we use. Our manufacturing process is much more accurate and able to wire and test lights that have a very low rate of part failure. (less than 1%)
  • The Diamond Series Lens! We tested over 40 different TIR lenses and hand selected the DS LED lens as the best choice. We are always testing new lenses and the DS lens remains the winner. Although the Eshine Lens looks the similar, it is not the same lens. In fact many companies simply put a TIR optic or a Collimated (dome shaped) lens over their LEDs and tell you it is a Diamond Series. Each lens operates completely different from others and the Diamond Series Lens is perfect for growing.
Already Bought from Eshine LED and need help? Call 1-800-401-6307

If you bought from Eshine (or any other company) thinking you were getting a real Diamond Series LED only to have problems, give us a call and we will try to help you get growing again. NOTE: Diamond Series LEDs are not sold on Amazon either, these are also fake lights from Eshine!
Diamond Series LEDs are only sold by Advanced LED and our top notch retail partners.

If you have any questions OR want to order the real Diamond Series LED, give us a call at 1-800-401-6307.

We will be updating this post with quotes from Eshine stating they do not make the Diamond Series LEDs and other proof of the low quality and warranty problems with Eshine Systems LEDs.

vukman

Veteran
Eshine used to be their supplier until they switched suppliers.....now there is bad blood between them....usual business politics.....

vukman

Veteran
how do you know that?
through inquires to other people who have nothing to gain by lying..

When 4 other manufacturers say that Advanced used to get their lights from Eshine and then Ivy Shine is fuming mad about the blog and is threatening legal action...there just might be some truth to Eshine being their supplier at one time....but I know you're not going to believe me so do your own research.

I honestly don't care and I've got nothing to gain either. I know you're a big advocate of Advanced and if you're happy with them, then all the power to you. I just know that behaving in a slanderous manner has never done anyone any good...just ask Cammie Mckenzie over at HGL. She used to buy from Bysen (Baisheng) and when they didn't want to drop their prices any lower for her...she moved on also...now she buys from someone else but again...no one believes that either..

Phychotron

through inquires to other people who have nothing to gain by lying..

When 4 other manufacturers say that Advanced used to get their lights from Eshine and then Ivy Shine is fuming mad about the blog and is threatening legal action...there just might be some truth to Eshine being their supplier at one time....but I know you're not going to believe me so do your own research.

Just because someone has nothing to gain by lying doesn't mean they cant be wrong, or pass on a lie they believe. The more I look at the two the more it looks less like eshine. Since you've done so much research, maybe you could point me toward the evidence that those sources are quoting? All I've found is message boards and blogs that speculate between the connection.

Where are you getting this info about legal action, and what is happening exactly?

vukman

Veteran
Just because someone has nothing to gain by lying doesn't mean they cant be wrong, or pass on a lie they believe. The more I look at the two the more it looks less like eshine. Since you've done so much research, maybe you could point me toward the evidence that those sources are quoting? All I've found is message boards and blogs that speculate between the connection.

Where are you getting this info about legal action, and what is happening exactly?
nothing I nor anyone else says will convince you or anyone else of anything..........so I'm done...find out yourself...

It's a little thing called 'Social Engineering'.

Phychotron

nothing I nor anyone else says will convince you or anyone else of anything..........so I'm done...find out yourself...

It's a little thing called 'Social Engineering'.

Social engineering has nothing to do with it. Your making claims with no support of your evidence other than 'you heard.' Fuck, now I've heard, but that doesn't make it true. You could convince me if you said something more than "i cant support my claims and dont want to try." Maybe because no actual evidence exists other than what is tossed around on message boards. If you have definitive proof that eShine IS or WAS with Advanced then you should have no problem furnishing that. You had to learn it somewhere. If your going to be spreading a 'fact' you should at least know where it comes from. It doesn't matter how confidently you believe someone if they are wrong to begin with. Its how rumors get started.

My problem is that you seem too well informed to actually be informed. Usually when one person has information that no one else seems to possess then it starts looking like that one person is confidently bullshitting you-- a sort of arrogance in passing on their know-it-all experience at any cost; even being flat wrong.

S

Squiip

"E.shine Systems - Declaration Oct 16, 2012

Declaration for Advancedledlights link

(http://blog.advancedledlights.com/uncategorized/eshine-systems-led-buyer-beware/)
Dear buyers, if you have read the above link, or will read it someday, please trust us that it is a shabby trick advancedledlights plays on business competition.
E.shine Systems is the original manufacturer of Diamond Series LED Grow Light, as well as the only seller in 2010, Eshine Systems developed 3G LED Grow Light in June, 2010 and Advancedledlights bought 3G LED grow lights from Eshine Systems when E.shine released the first bulk of 3G series. After tests, advancedledlights signed the agreement as E.shine’s sole agent of US market. E.shine has all their purchasing and shipments’ records if someone wants them for proofs.
E.shine Systems makes their lights in good quality with dedicated service. They invested much in design, development, test etc. on their new series lights, they rate their prices reasonably. Advancedledlights always complained the prices, claiming they did not have profit based on E.shine’ pricing. In 2012, advancedledlights found another Chinese company to copy E.shine’s 3G products with lower prices, then stopped cooperation with E.shine.
Advancedledlight kept to warn E.shine Systems not to sell the same lights to others, E.shine did so in a long term even cooperation was over. But how can advancedledlights buy cheap lights elsewhere, then sell huge cost to cheat users, even not allow E.shine to do a fair thing? We have many buyers requiring the same lights every day, they don’t want to buy from advancedledlights, cause they can’t spend so much on a cheap cost light. How can advancedledlights buy from another company, but E.shine can’t sell to others? Cooperation was over, and it was advancedledlight who broke the agreement, so of course E.shine can sell to other buyers. Why not?
Advancedledlights started to lose buyers and credibility because E.shine began to sell the lights, they can’t accept this because they get less money. They face problem of lowing prices or reducing sales. Advancedledlights came to warn E.shine times again not to sell the lights, after did not get a deal, they put what the link says on their website. IT IS OBVIOUSLY NOT TRUER.
Dear buyers, please see the truth clearly, it is nothing about lights, it is all about money. So, please find your right way to go with.
Good luck!"
http://www.eshinesystems.com/declaration.html

oneshot

The LED market really disgusts me most of the time. Such a shame all of these companies all play the same way.

vukman

Veteran
"E.shine Systems - Declaration Oct 16, 2012

Declaration for Advancedledlights link

(http://blog.advancedledlights.com/uncategorized/eshine-systems-led-buyer-beware/)
Dear buyers, if you have read the above link, or will read it someday, please trust us that it is a shabby trick advancedledlights plays on business competition.
E.shine Systems is the original manufacturer of Diamond Series LED Grow Light, as well as the only seller in 2010, Eshine Systems developed 3G LED Grow Light in June, 2010 and Advancedledlights bought 3G LED grow lights from Eshine Systems when E.shine released the first bulk of 3G series. After tests, advancedledlights signed the agreement as E.shine’s sole agent of US market. E.shine has all their purchasing and shipments’ records if someone wants them for proofs.
E.shine Systems makes their lights in good quality with dedicated service. They invested much in design, development, test etc. on their new series lights, they rate their prices reasonably. Advancedledlights always complained the prices, claiming they did not have profit based on E.shine’ pricing. In 2012, advancedledlights found another Chinese company to copy E.shine’s 3G products with lower prices, then stopped cooperation with E.shine.
Advancedledlight kept to warn E.shine Systems not to sell the same lights to others, E.shine did so in a long term even cooperation was over. But how can advancedledlights buy cheap lights elsewhere, then sell huge cost to cheat users, even not allow E.shine to do a fair thing? We have many buyers requiring the same lights every day, they don’t want to buy from advancedledlights, cause they can’t spend so much on a cheap cost light. How can advancedledlights buy from another company, but E.shine can’t sell to others? Cooperation was over, and it was advancedledlight who broke the agreement, so of course E.shine can sell to other buyers. Why not?
Advancedledlights started to lose buyers and credibility because E.shine began to sell the lights, they can’t accept this because they get less money. They face problem of lowing prices or reducing sales. Advancedledlights came to warn E.shine times again not to sell the lights, after did not get a deal, they put what the link says on their website. IT IS OBVIOUSLY NOT TRUER.
Dear buyers, please see the truth clearly, it is nothing about lights, it is all about money. So, please find your right way to go with.
Good luck!"
http://www.eshinesystems.com/declaration.html

BOOYAAAAAAAA..........thank you eshine....LOL

HEY PHYCHOTRON!!!!!!!!!! there's your fucking proof...............you can ask Eshine for the records...It wasn't my place to say that but since they've come out with it...ask them...go ahead!!!!!!!! ROFL....
where are you now mouth?!?!?

Phychotron

BOOYAAAAAAAA..........thank you eshine....LOL

HEY PHYCHOTRON!!!!!!!!!! there's your fucking proof...............you can ask Eshine for the records...It wasn't my place to say that but since they've come out with it...ask them...go ahead!!!!!!!! ROFL....
where are you now mouth?!?!?

I find it odd that they bought the lights in summer 2010 but didn't reveal them until summer 2011.

http://web.archive.org/web/20110512211906/http://www.advancedledlights.com/ a may 12 2011 image of their website, no diamond series yet. They do have a few other funked up looking lights that are not the extreme flower or diamond series.

Latest posts

Latest posts