What's new

LED LIGHTS

T

TheForgotten

There are 2 Hash Passion here, and 1 Alien Technology Fem., but i mixed up the pots (and forgot to mark them).
I'd guess that the one that's bigger than the other two may be AT, but I'll have to grow them out to be sure....
picture.php

Gonna hope that this pheno of Afghani is potent and tasty, i'd love a cola-dominant plant for my room....
The stretch near the top and branches growing only began in the last week as it triggered.
picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
T

TheForgotten

These Sweet Tooth got thrown into the flower room prematurely at a foot tall (5 days ago) as i needed space elsewhere...
This strain triggers quickly, at 5 days a few phenos already starting to look like the Afghans at 10 days....
picture.php

This one is actually only 6" tall, there were no branches to make cuttings from so i whacked the top off....
picture.php

picture.php

But this one has a different look, maybe reflecting some of it's parental heritage?
I have no idea what Sweet Tooth was bred from but the leaves on this plant remind me of brown weed from the early 80's....
picture.php

And it's just about to reveal it's sex....
picture.php

Last edited:
T

TheForgotten

Trifoliate Afghani thick as phuck up top, gonna be a thick cola cause of the trifoliateness.... :biggrin:
picture.php

picture.php

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
So i decided that 3x V900 over each 4x8 table could be modified to gain sq footage and temper lumens for a better overall result (LED lights are amazing....)
Now each 4x8 table has 2x V900 & a single V450 inbetween, hanging 6" lower for even lumens....
I filled in the 3' space between 2 tables for five feet long (3x5) and added an extra V900, so 5x V900 and 2x V450 over 79 square ft....
This is how the room will be triggered, 64 plants two feet tall, i've weeded out stragglers, freaks and probable males, 21 on the left (sativas & hybrids + exotic Indicas), 12 in the centre ( Afghani), and 31 Afghani on the right. I'll probably lose another 20% of those plants to malehood....
1 Nirvana Aurora Indica
2 Jordan of the Islands God's Bubba
5 Jordan of the Island Northern Lights
6 Seedsman Sugar Haze
8 BC Bud Depot Shiatsu Kush
42 Crop King Afghani

Left side
View Image
Right side
View Image
Centre view
View Image

I would call this blue dream garden. Looks beautiful. :tiphat:

T

TheForgotten

Thank you sir.... that's kind of you....

see the double entendre?.... lol

I didn't update the plant count, after removing most males;

6 Sugar Haze
5 Shiatsu Kush
3 Northern Lights
3 Sweet Tooth (2 female, and i'm gonna keep 1 male)
30 Afghani

Last edited:

Turner Morgan

Philips

Philips

I will recommend the Philips LED lights.

Choose the right LED light

Philips LED lights to come in a wide variety of shapes and sizes. Our lights use up to 80% less energy than conventional bulbs. They provide a consistent quality of light over time and are long-lasting.

T

TheForgotten

You should try Mars Hydro, their price is amazing and their quality is top notch....

Edwin94

Consiglio

Consiglio

Ciao a tutti, coltivo da tempo in Italia, sono stufo di farlo qui illegalmente, vorrei farlo come primo lavoro all estero... Sapreste consigliarmi come fare per andare a colpo sicuro?

T

TheForgotten

Hi everyone, I have been cultivating for some time in Italy, I am tired of doing it here illegally, I would like to do it as a first job abroad ... Can you advise me how to go without fail?
.No signore, non ho le informazioni per aiutarti.

Buona fortuna e stai al sicuro ....

D

DNM1

There are 2 Hash Passion here, and 1 Alien Technology Fem., but i mixed up the pots (and forgot to mark them).
I'd guess that the one that's bigger than the other two may be AT, but I'll have to grow them out to be sure....
View Image
Gonna hope that this pheno of Afghani is potent and tasty, i'd love a cola-dominant plant for my room....
The stretch near the top and branches growing only began in the last week as it triggered.
View Image
View Image

Love the graffiti :)

T

TheForgotten

Love the graffiti :)

I keep notes of my feedings or other stuff, and then transcribe the relevant stuff to a journal....
I was hoping noone would notice, and tried to aim the camera away as much as possible....
:biggrin:

D

DNM1

I keep notes of my feedings or other stuff, and then transcribe the relevant stuff to a journal....
I was hoping noone would notice, and tried to aim the camera away as much as possible....
:biggrin:
Hi F. :)
I love good graffiti,streetart.It's a hobby of mine walking around(after a good smoke) looking for nice pieces, and,photographing them.Think graffiti artist have tremendous skills when those are expressed in a "hurry" on a surface
Notes are good.You have your ways my friend, and,if it helps you grow beautiful plants, which you do,there is no need to hide it
:)

T

TheForgotten

Thanx DNM1, i never see anything but positivity from you at IC Mag, i'd say it's your strength, but from the pictures growing great Sativas obviously is.... :tiphat:

Do you watch TV, and if yes have you seen Street Art Challenge? I get it on a channel called Insight, great artists get together to create beauty
picture.php

D

DNM1

Thanx DNM1, i never see anything but positivity from you at IC Mag, i'd say it's your strength, but from the pictures growing great Sativas obviously is.... :tiphat:

Do you watch TV, and if yes have you seen Street Art Challenge? I get it on a channel called Insight, great artists get together to create beauty
View Image
You are to kind my friend :)
No I haven't seen it F..Will now, tags of artists interest me.Thanks
You'll be amazed the lengths some of these artists travel around the world to spray a wall.
Was looking at your Afghani,and,wanted to ask whether you have grown it before?
Once again many thanks F.
:)

T

TheForgotten

Hi D
No i haven't, i recently acquired it from seed. Why, what did you see? I'm curious....:)

D

DNM1

Hi D
No i haven't, i recently acquired it from seed. Why, what did you see? I'm curious....:)
I saw something I would like to try :)
On the lookout for some THC

Attachments

• 27972985_549297615425999_2022997435356441239_n.jpg
    27972985_549297615425999_2022997435356441239_n.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 22
T

TheForgotten

Here's the genetics i want, Snakeleaf (Raffi from the TV show Picard smokes this in her vape pen).

Have a great evening.... :)
picture.php

Northern Lights @ 2 weeks 12/12
picture.php

These 2 phenos of Afghani look like they haven't even begun flowering @ 2 weeks 12/12
picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts