What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

LED LIGHTS

T

TheForgotten

Ok
I went and did a comparison.

They have a narrower band/spectrum than the Viparspectra, have more lights that are of less power (dimmer), the youtube video i saw was by the company you posted and in it the light got between 130 and 150 degrees because they are passively cooled, and he said they go for 50,000 hours ifiremembercorrectly.
Viparspectra's last 100,000, i can literally grab and hold any part of it indefinitely, and it's built like a tank in comparison, have a more balanced spectrum (12 band full spectrum) with brighter, longer lasting lights.

Sorry, but i believe i made the right decision....

With all the LED light information here Im surprised you would wind up with these. If you can, return them for credit. If not make damn sure you wear special glasses when you're in the room. All that blue light is very harmful to ones' eyes

Here's what appears to be a great light that is very inexpensive for what it is. I do not have any relation to them, nor do I have them. I have been using LEDs for 6+ years, bot BML (now Fluence) and Amare Technology, but if I needed any, I would definitely get these

hth

Spider Farm https://www.ledgrowlightsdepot.com/...vQyOE_ys5GQUCZcRiVI_VAizxMK7JV7hoCbbkQAvD_BwE

dimodz

Elite StrainCloneHunter
Veteran
We Have also QB and Strips LeD but we not from Canada but sending it to everywere

T

TheForgotten

We Have also QB and Strips LeD but we not from Canada but sending it to everywere

Can you throw mw a link? PM if it's deemed inappropriate.

I'm getting some great information from everyone's contributions....

Last edited:

I'mback

Comfortably numb!
Ok
I went and did a comparison.

They have a narrower band/spectrum than the Viparspectra, have more lights that are of less power (dimmer), the youtube video i saw was by the company you posted and in it the light got between 130 and 150 degrees because they are passively cooled, and he said they go for 50,000 hours ifiremembercorrectly.
Viparspectra's last 100,000, i can literally grab and hold any part of it indefinitely, and it's built like a tank in comparison, have a more balanced spectrum (12 band full spectrum) with brighter, longer lasting lights.

Sorry, but i believe i made the right decision....
A lot of folks here would disagree with you :tiphat:

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Some dude opened a shop locally. I walked in and looked around. No LEDs to be found.

"Hey, where are your LEDs?"
"We don't grow basil here"
"The only thing you should be growing in here is money."

That's what happens when a stoner who thinks he knows it all opens a shop. I feel like opening one next door just to put him out of business. Lol

You do that. Also, be sure to check out PetFlora's threads. He's really smart and stuff, doing all kinds of super-advanced things with magnets and magic water and whatnot. Truly amazing stuff. If you want to grow buds like PetFlora then I would listen to what he says. The results speak for themselves actually so you don't even really have to listen if you don't want to, you can just watch and learn and be humbled. He doesn't like comments in his threads so the watch/learn/shut up thing would probably be best.
What's the name of the thread? I put PetFlora in search box but it doesn't find him.

T

TheForgotten

on the way :)

That's a high quality piece.
Good output, correct spectrum, and German made usually means excellent quality.

I'm going to order one and test it out.

Thanks for the recommendation....

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
What's the name of the thread? I put PetFlora in search box but it doesn't find him.

There should be a link in my signature, but I started a new one that you may find more helpful. Alas, the same Aholes jumped in so I abandoned it

T

TheForgotten

I see that you can get LED's in a tube for retrofitting into existing fluorescent fixtures, anyone have any experience with them? Any recommendations?

Latest posts

Latest posts