What's new

LED grown Sour 60

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think they well do ok.

But make sure you have the headroom because if you get one of the tall pheno's you are going to need that room.

This is a AF strain that as most would do great with some LST training so do some searching and be prepared before hand.

S_a_H

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ok I started the last batch of the mild tea they are going to get. After this watering with the tea i'll only be giving them plain water and molasses.

S_a_H

severian

Here is one that was germed on the 19th of November making it....45 days today since it was put in a peat pellet.

Tomorrow morning i'll start bubbling ICC's mild tea and when I get home from watching the Bengals win i'll snap some pictures and water them. After this last dose all they are going to be getting is PH'd water with some nonsense mixed in...lol

S_a_H

Very nice, 65 days maybe..
Enjoy the game?:hide:

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ok they got the tea mix lastnight.

I also want to point out they are so far doing great against mold and PM. Right now outside we have a RH of 89% and I do not have anything to tell me what it is inside but it can't be much less then the outdoor RH.

Here is the rouge pheno that really is just starting to flower and I think she is going to be needing another month. The bottom branch is almost to the top of the main stem and all those other lower tops are all lower branches. This again would be a beastie with some LST she is 20 inches tall from where the stem meets the top of the soil to its top.

Once I pull a bunch of the others when they are ready i'll try and pull this lady apart some so more light gets down inside.

S_a_H

Attachments

• 1-4-10 003 (Copy).JPG
    1-4-10 003 (Copy).JPG
    89.5 KB · Views: 23
  • 1-4-10 007 (Copy).jpg
    1-4-10 007 (Copy).jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 21
  • 1-4-10 006 (Copy).jpg
    1-4-10 006 (Copy).jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 15
  • 1-4-10 005 (Copy).jpg
    1-4-10 005 (Copy).jpg
    77 KB · Views: 20
C

cyber echo

If you can stabilize that pheno and work on it, it'll be a great LST beast for sure.

How are the others doing ?

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If you can stabilize that pheno and work on it, it'll be a great LST beast for sure.

How are the others doing ?

I think all of them really would be excellent candidates for LSTing. What is really going to help out is when we start seeing some other grow threads starting to see if its the strain or these damn lights.

The others are going great just getting to be to much of a bitch to pull them out as they are right next to each in tight quarters. So everytime I pull one out its branches are intertwined and just disrupts them to much. The tall ones have stem purpling going on and i'll try to get a picture but they are in the back.

I placed a couple pruned ones in the right places that I can pull them out to reach the back ones to water.

S_a_H

Centrum

In search of Genetics
Veteran
From your experience SaH are you able to tell yet if Sour 60 is going to be an airy bud structure?

Dense would be High Calyx, Airy would be High Hair/leaf ratio.

From your pics at 45 days , it looks 50/50.

Cant wait!

Got my confirmation on my sour60 should have some soon.

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So far I think this is going to be the 50/50 but you have remember I have experimental lights still and what you may see could be extremely different.

S_a_H

Attachments

• dfgdffgdgf 002 [1024x768].jpg
    dfgdffgdgf 002 [1024x768].jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 19
  • dfgdffgdgf 005 [1024x768].JPG
    dfgdffgdgf 005 [1024x768].JPG
    79.5 KB · Views: 16
  • dfgdffgdgf 006 [1024x768].jpg
    dfgdffgdgf 006 [1024x768].jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 19

ronbo51

Veteran
BTW- That stem rot you were talking about is Botrytus(sp?). Also called damping off. Seedlings get it from infected soil. Usually too much moisture breeds it up. Stems get weak, develop rot, and die. Sterility matters. Great pics of the Sour60. I love this stage, where the rapid flowering cycle really kicks in.

Centrum

In search of Genetics
Veteran
Thats 3rd pic in the above post looks about 12 inches tall are some of those really squat ?

vicious bee

Those are really good sized.
S_a_H-For prevention of mold and fungus:The EPA notes, “Potassium bicarbonate and sodium bicarbonate are naturally occurring compounds that are not expected to have adverse effects on humans or the environment when used as fungicides."
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=1496263&postcount=9
Sodium bicarbonate is of course baking soda. Potassium bicarbonate you can get on ebay and is more effective. Also there is a chemist that works on boats that found ethylene glycol antifreeze can be used for curing fungal problems from wood rot to bed sores. Would be good for cleaning rooms between grows.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=2969407&postcount=34