What's new

led grow box 220w

bf74

No problem, the smoke has all the desirable characteristics of any hps/mh combo bud I've grown. stinky, sticky, and stony. peace

bf74

posting some pics of my latest grow

posting some pics of my latest grow

250w hortilux hps/ 300w led/52w uvb/ 48w t-5 -650w in a 4 sq ft tent! I've never had buds this dank at only 4 wks flower. I was thinking another 4 weeks flower, but the smaller of the 2 nightshades looks 2 weeks away from the big chop. I'll be posting todays pics in my gallery. peace

Great thread 74. Have been waiting to see 1 of these. Love the idea of being able to adjust the color of the light to just what the plants need and want, but still think it is a lil pricey. Great info!!!

bf74

Great thread 74. Have been waiting to see 1 of these. Love the idea of being able to adjust the color of the light to just what the plants need and want, but still think it is a lil pricey. Great info!!!
Give it a year, the current tech, which works quite well, will be a 1/3 the price they are now.Looking back I wished I'd put together a diy 1w diode unit. The ledgrow.eu thread posted above gives you a rough idea how to do it. peace

bf74

more pics

more pics

250w hortilux hps/ 300w led/52w uvb/ 48w t-5 -650w in a 4 sq ft tent! I've never had buds this dank at only 4 wks flower. I was thinking another 4 weeks flower, but the smaller of the 2 nightshades looks 2 weeks away from the big chop. I'll be posting todays pics in my gallery. peace
here they are, I decided to add 24w white led and subtract 26w uvb10-I've read too much uvb in heavy bloom and maturation can cause damage to trichs, dont want that. peace

R

ryanhallbag

I just liked these 2 pics

lol i have over 500gb of tunes on my comp and its on random. I open your pictures, comfortably numb starts playing. Hahahaha talk about a "sign". Nothing to do with your thread but I thought I'd share my cliche moment for a chuckle...

bf74

one of my favorite Floyd songs

one of my favorite Floyd songs

Hopefully I'll be there in the next few weeks.

bf74

holy shit dude they look super dooper gr8 as ever. how much longer do they have to go?
thanks brother- I've never had anything blow up this fast.I mean 2 weeks ago everything was going as usual, and then zang.I think it'll be 2 weeks for the single cola nightshade, 3 1/2 weeks for the multi-branched nightshade, and from what I've read LA Confidential takes 9 wks-so thats 4 1/2 weeks. Tentatively.

bf74

R these bagseed or a good strain?
or maybe they r clones?
all 3 are from seed, barneys farm nightshade-the 2 shorter plants, and LA Co-nfidential-DNA Genetics.The next grow will be 3 topped multi- branched nightshades.An absolute pleasure to grow.

bf74

veg tent

veg tent

heres my clone veg/ mother/ lowrider x ak47 grow tent-150w hps/105w led/210w cfls-5000k-465w no heat problems

Latest posts

Latest posts