What's new

led grow box 220w

bf74

how many watts of led's do you have in there? it never looks very bright, but obviously you can't argue with those results!
Thank you, I was thinking the same thing today, especially in the veg tent-it does look dark.I just wish my crappy camera could pick up the different hues and how they look on the buds themselves. Stop on back if ya get a chance- more pics a comin. peace

I

inthelight

size

size

hey great looking grow but can we have some sort of everyday object to compare the buds too? like a soda can or something? that woudl be really great thanks :joint:

G0d5hand

Hey again. Your plants look nice! Your gonna have to give us a smoke report. Im doing the cfl thing, got 6 x 43 watters in and have some extra space. your threads and the constant chatter on the LED thread have inspired me. Don't know much about them, but gonna re read these threads and Try to make one next month. I want be able to run them on the side of my box to promote more bud growth. Anyways, Im ranting, just wanted to tell you I look at your thread daily and it is inspiring.
Peace

Fluorobuds

All those LEDs are crazy man, great looking grow. Sorry I didn't stop in earlier, better late than never tho right...glad to see someone do a full grow with these LEDs too, as godshand said, so much chatter its good to see one start to finish. Hope to see some more from this cab in the future, great grow

bf74

thank you all

thank you all

Glad to have you all on board with this. Being injured and couch bound sucks.Watering plants while positioning yourself on the floor with a torn acl sucks! But we do what we have to. I just want to say thank you for the response, my girl thinks I found some internet romance lol. But it's kept me sane. Heres a little good nite pic from the ladies. peace

bf74

next grow comin up

next grow comin up

soon enough I'll be ready to flower my 3 nightshade clones.Same strain as in the pics.This time I'll veg longer than 3 wks- wasnt sure how unruly this strain would get.I figured at 3 extra weeks veg the box will be maxed out. I swear if you top this plant at the right time it scrogs itself. I'm almost there with this thing. peace

bf74

one more thing

one more thing

I'm really losing it in my old age.One inportant fact I failed to mention is that the hps lamp is now only on 8 hrs into the lights on period. I'm gradually shortening the amount of time the lamp has been on, while keeping a watchful eye on growth.Something tells me 4-6 hours should be more than enough.On Planet Skunk Mr BOfin, whose work originally inspired me, is experimenting with using varying intensities of different wavelengths at precise moments in the light cycle to simulate the natural day cycle.It's a young idea, but with the lamp on for 8 hours a day, I'm getting triple the development of when it was on 12hrs a day( of course, when I was just using the 250w) there must be something to this. peace

bf74

Hey again. Your plants look nice! Your gonna have to give us a smoke report. Im doing the cfl thing, got 6 x 43 watters in and have some extra space. your threads and the constant chatter on the LED thread have inspired me. Don't know much about them, but gonna re read these threads and Try to make one next month. I want be able to run them on the side of my box to promote more bud growth. Anyways, Im ranting, just wanted to tell you I look at your thread daily and it is inspiring.
Peace
thank you and I started my foray into led growing the same way.The 45w panels are outstanding for lighting up that sub-canopy. I'll be busting out the 45 watters when my lowrider x ak47s show the first signs of stretching.I've got 2 @ 660nm. But if your feeling froggy the tech info is available( as are complete kits) to build your own high power custom array. food 4 thought. peace. Oh yeah I'll be documenting that grow when theres something a little meatier to show

R

ryanhallbag

wow, I can't believe how there shaping up...day 33, you sure? werent drunk when you started at number 1? j/k...keep up the good work, fun to keep seeing updates of this foreign alien like type of grow

bf74

wow, I can't believe how there shaping up...day 33, you sure? werent drunk when you started at number 1? j/k...keep up the good work, fun to keep seeing updates of this foreign alien like type of grow
I was wondering where u went, how's everything going? I starting to think you're right, only thing is I dont drink lol! So it must be something in the air:joint: Come back more often man, I'll save ya a front row seat. peace brother!

bf74

day 36

day 36

heres day 36, the LA Confidential is thickening up now, the Nightshades are doin their thing. peace

I

inthelight

comparasin

comparasin

good looking grow, once again i'm going to ask can you compare the plants to an everyday object? for example a soda can? I have no doubt your LED's work or anything like that I just want to see how big the plants are man.:joint:

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Being injured and couch bound sucks.Watering plants while positioning yourself on the floor with a torn acl sucks! But we do what we have to.

That's what I call a dedicated grower right there man major props to you cuz the torn acl is no joke I can't even imagine trying to get my plants out of my cab with a injury like that...

Also BRAVO!!!! On that grow man, I swear LEDs and Fluoros are the future of growing I can't wait to get my LED drop lights to add into my mix of lights... Good luck with the rest of your grow I'll be watching

Latest posts

Latest posts