What's new

Grow light question

Vondetour

I have 2 ViparSpectra Pro series P1000 lights in a 24x48x 60 in tent and growing two autoflowers that's in late stage flowering, was wondering if three autoflowers would do well or would I need more light or even a better say 300 watt light.

strain_hunter

I would suggest one regular or feminized strain, topped in a 20 liter water bucket and terra aquatics trio fertilizer if your water ec is low enough and you would buy a ph and ec meter and you can control temperature betwen 18 and 22 degree or two to three 15 liter buckets for soil. Your light is great in my opinion.

Vondetour

I would suggest one regular or feminized strain, topped in a 20 liter water bucket and terra aquatics trio fertilizer if your water ec is low enough and you would buy a ph and ec meter and you can control temperature betwen 18 and 22 degree or two to three 15 liter buckets for soil. Your light is great in my opinion.
I have ph and ec meters and four 15 liter buckets, the two plants I have growing are keep in 22 c temps. Any lower my electric bill would cost well over $100 US.

Latest posts

Latest posts