What's new

Late to the party

M

mrdizzle

It’s just a greenhouse that has wooden walls. It could even be a sunroom off the back of the house. endless options, the kinks could be worked out later, wasn’t exactly drawing blueprints yet. Perhaps I should have said a bunch of skylights instead of a glass-type roof if that makes you feel better.

Helicopters? Would see the reflection of the sun, if you have ever been on a roof try looking through the skylight, you will see your own hatin face looking back

Sleeping outside, if I had 75# waiting to come down I’d be out there, but I’d probably be awake and sleeping in my bed during the day if possible. Doesn’t help If your sleeping when the drama comes

nomaad

Veteran
depends on the angle of the sun and the viewing angle of the helicopter.

i don't know of many east coast growers growing in clandestine greenhouses. primarily because its an oxymoron.

I'm not a hater. A hater talks smack about people's heartfelt ideas because they are jealous or just miserable. I just think your idea is a bad one. Sorry the joke I used to point that out wasn't one of my best, but I still think its not a great idea to be growing ganja under clear glass. Skylights either as they'd cut out too much light for a full room grow. I have seen a "sun tunnel" room that was cute but inefficient... but secure from all manner of snoopage. you could do a very efficient grow in platforms that raised up into the skylights and lowered to be tended... drainage might be a problem to cruch... but... ya never know when the transformer is going to blow and the guy on the pole sees in.

anyway... good luck with your grow... got nothing but good vibes for your attempts. i just call em like I see em and I don't think that you have come up with an idea that revolutionizes east coast growing. Greenhouses full of Ganja are best left to the legal med states for now... staying out of jail is the prime directive far as I am concerned. Pudgy jewish guys don't do well on the inside.

nomaad

Veteran
It's sad when you have to sleep with your plants.......rippers are lower than lawyers. Nice update!

the circumastances that make us have to sleep with them are sad... not the act of sleeping with them. that's fun. and it smells good. but hey... you wouldn't leave anything that valuable just sitting in your yard. if you had a bunch of reclaimed copper tubing back there you would have to have a mean dog to protect it.

johnyhash

Cannabis Connoisseur
ICMag Donor
Looking beautiful lifebreather, do you have any clones of that ridiculously frosty nl in the greenhouse?

Chiefsmokingbud

Slap-A-Ho tribe
Veteran
Speaking of greenhouses and off topic........anyone seen those sunlight tubes that are 6-8" in diameter that pipe sunlight much more effeciently than a sky light? It be cool to make an indoor grow room with a bunch of those.

nomaad

Veteran
Chief: I had a friend who did this and it worked minimally... it would be good for a small grow.

seems impossible to me that they are more light efficient (higher lumens) than a skylight... a piece of glass between u and the sun cannot possibly be less efficient than a piece of glass and then a length of reflective tubing (often not straight) and then another piece of glass.

Unless those pieces of glass are lenses... in which case you have built a primitive laser and are shooting it at your plants.

Centrum

In search of Genetics
Veteran
is that 6mil poly visqueen or thicker for the roof or is real pvc plastic?

Is looks like visqueen, like a really good wind could take it away.

It inspires me so much i have wanted a greenhouse like that for a very long time.
Out in the country in the states closer to new york and Michigan , you think something like that would draw too much attention?

B

bonecarver_OG

Speaking of greenhouses and off topic........anyone seen those sunlight tubes that are 6-8" in diameter that pipe sunlight much more effeciently than a sky light? It be cool to make an indoor grow room with a bunch of those.

yeah :D read about those :D they are flexible anfd can be pulled from the roof around beams etc down to the room where you want the light.

looks cool

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
beautiful greenhouse full of tasty ladies! best wishes goin out to you with a successful harvest :joint:

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
BUMP! sending ya good vibes on a great harvest LB... Cant wait to see the final pics peace.

sack

Latest posts

Latest posts