What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Late to the party

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
what did happen to your grow LB did ya harvest and how much ya git if ya dont mind..?? Where ya at? peace n pufs..

sackO

Lifebreather

Veteran
Hmm...this thread wasn't coming up on any of my 'subscribed threads' in my user CP.

I thought it was dead n gone...

Everything went according to plan for a while. I intentionally omitted harvest pics and weight due to slight paranoia.

The family member that owned the property died before she signed the will, so we can't use it again for some months due to legal reasons.

It'll be fired up again soon, with the greenhouses paid for, I might be able to squeeze out more, larger plants this go around...er...next go around. (probably not this year, unfortunately.)

Lifebreather

Veteran
Would you mind filling us in on your medium? It looks like your pots are probably bottom-less, and go into soil? Do you dig out holes and fill with premium soil, or is it natural? What nutrients do you feed them, and do you have a picture of the tanks?

A few of my buddies in S. OR (where I live) are doing big vats w/ air pumps and nutes, in huge "brews"... are you running a similar system?

Any info is appreciated.

Not similar to your buddies. Actually...lol...these were grown in 100% pea gravel in double bucketed 5-gallon buckets.

Thats right...DOUBLE BUCKETED. It clearly works, don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

The tanks were standard 50-gallon blue drums that once held corn...or milk...or corn milk. I dunno which.

The nutes were...GH dry...umm...trying to remember the name...Maxibloom! Thats it!

I was using another bulk locally available fert for a while until I ran out and couldn't contact the guy involved.