What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Late to the party

Q

Quality control

Wow.......Wow.
Im verrrrry happy i came accross this site.
Quick question if i may.....
What is the medium you are using and how do you go about prep for the medium?
It seems like gravel or river rocks on the surface, how deep is the gravel and when does the dirt start?
How much water do each of the pants get a day on the drip system?

Thanks for Having me at your party!!

Lifebreather

Veteran
Wow.......Wow.
Im verrrrry happy i came accross this site.
Quick question if i may.....
What is the medium you are using and how do you go about prep for the medium?
It seems like gravel or river rocks on the surface, how deep is the gravel and when does the dirt start?
How much water do each of the pants get a day on the drip system?

Thanks for Having me at your party!!

When I think the masses are ready for that answer, it will be made available. :D. I don't want to be burned at the stake until the grow is over.:sasmokin:

Update coming in a week or a week.5. Needless to say, be ready.

_lb

Lifebreather

Veteran
Update Found!

Update Found!

O Knights of Ni, you are just and fair, and we will return with a shrubbery

Even if you can't tell, we have a 'few' 10-footers
picture.php

HOG, looks good, but the quality is SEVERELY lacking on this strain
picture.php

picture.php

Bubba Kush
picture.php

picture.php

The lone OG
picture.php

Jack
picture.php

nomaad

Veteran
looking good. what's your plant spacing? what OG kush is that? the leaves don't look OGish to me. I am running the Headband (OD), Tahoe OGK and the ECSD... they all have the same trademark Chem family leaves... I have seen the Chem D and Chem 4 at Fishers and the leaves are the same on those too.

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
Lb
Howzit brother..?? I tried to hit you with rep but i have given out to much in the last 24 hours it said.. But WOW respect to you brother.. They all look really happy and full of health.. How wide is that GH? Great work peace.

sack

Lifebreather

Veteran
looking good. what's your plant spacing? what OG kush is that? the leaves don't look OGish to me. I am running the Headband (OD), Tahoe OGK and the ECSD... they all have the same trademark Chem family leaves... I have seen the Chem D and Chem 4 at Fishers and the leaves are the same on those too.

Well, its from Oregon, so who knows?

Usually things end up with some pretty contrived names by the time they make it to my hands...so it wouldn't be too farfetched to assume that it had been named "OG" by a total nube who didn't know the name was already taken--thats about how reliable labels are around here. :lol:

I do know they were calling it "OG"...hell...I might even have the pics messed up. Just take everything at face value I guess...:D:D

Lb
Howzit brother..?? I tried to hit you with rep but i have given out to much in the last 24 hours it said.. But WOW respect to you brother.. They all look really happy and full of health.. How wide is that GH? Great work peace.

sack

Thanks, sack. Rep is overrated...at least thats what I keep tellin myself.../lol

More updates tomorrow...then I'll go out and get nug shots on thurs and post them thurs or fri.

Oregonic

Well, its from Oregon, so who knows?

Usually things end up with some pretty contrived names by the time they make it to my hands...so it wouldn't be too farfetched to assume that it had been named "OG" by a total nube who didn't know the name was already taken--thats about how reliable labels are around here. :lol:

haha i hear that! unless you see the seedpacks for the mothers yourself up here, its probably not what people say it is... the clone/strain scene in oregon is seriously lacking compared to cali, then again seems like a lot of people down there pick up mislabeled strains too... i just had to laugh cause i had a similar discussion with nomaad. but regardless of whatever your stains are or aren't the plants look nice and healthy, big up the OMMP!

:joint:
Oregonic

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
how could i missed that....this so such a great greenhouse!!!
lovely....u will need a lot of hands to do all the trimm....or a maschine . lol