What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

last year Sensi Seeds was good?

aliceklar

Currently growing Sensi Seeds Purple Bud and Michka.

Currently growing Sensi Seeds Purple Bud and Michka.

Will post a grow/smoke report when I'm done... :smokeit:
Much belated smoke & grow report.

Michka behaved like you'd expect a sativa hybrid to - stretchy with long internodes and required a little training but nothing extreme. Decent sized buds which were very strong and long lasting, stimulating effect, good for art or creative stuff. It gave me a terrible headache on the comedown though, so I wont be growing this one again.

Purple Bud was much nicer to smoke. I grew 3 plants of this from feminised seed, and ran clones a few times too. Its not as purple as claimed, and grows to be a small plant with below average yeild, but the quality of high is great. Lovely incense terps and decent resin, creeper effect with munchies. Positive physical stone that makes you feel good in your body. I find it is the kind of weed that eventually finds me lying down and looking fascinated at my hands. lol.

Dime

Sensi seeds is where all started all what u buy today have sensi genetics in it.

Pollenchukers today say stories so they can sell the lamborghini cookie penis cakes....

Ben owner of sensi seeds have the best back ups of genetics in world so i dont think that genetics changed much. But like every seeds you need selection.

You just cant go wrong with sensi seeds....stil strongest high you can have from pack is Shiva Skunk and HP from sensi seeds.
Shiva skunk acrid chem skunk phenos blowes any og chem sour i have, when high starts u feel unplasent how strong it is....dont listen people who have 20 ''strains'' with one the same male.
They bought The Seed Bank so you can go back further than Sensi to get todays strain origins to credit.

RobFromTX

Have you had any experience with sensible seeds? I have never heard of them. RGS is out of stock of the ones I am after.
Yes theyre legit. It may take a little longer to get your package than some banks but ive used them off and on for years with no problems. RGS is great too. They just take 100 vacations a year and it gets annoying

Sipina

I've had their 'himalayan CBD' strain. Yield was nice and plant was very easy to grow. It's a predominantly earthy, with pine and interestingly fermented or fruity note. It did cure into a great quality bud for my taste. It's more than 6 months cured now.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
really and which one? skunk? durban? northern lights? thunderfuck? og kush? chemdog? haze? blueberry? cookies? all came from USA... they just wait if something new will appear in USA and then jump on it and water it down...
It's a circle
Started in USA and home countries in beginning but many and I mean many of the famous USA clones came from the seedbank of Holland late 80's early 90's ( what became Sensi seeds)

Today alot of the European commercial seed companies are low quality or same repackaged bulk seeds but there defo still some good 1's especially the new school from last decade

GoatCheese

Veteran
really and which one? skunk? durban? northern lights? thunderfuck? og kush? chemdog? haze? blueberry? cookies? all came from USA... they just wait if something new will appear in USA and then jump on it and water it down...
Durban USA? ...Haze was originally Colombian bag seed
The bluberry afghani is prolly Gandahari Black originally

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Late 90s -early 00s...I have more somewhere :)
7287raco_macro_082.jpg

RobFromTX

Im not involved in this pissing contest with breeders and strains, who had what first, doesnt matter to me. All im saying is ive grown top notch strains from dutch AND american breeders. Although i will admit american breeders dont seem to mind charging a hell of a lot more for their seeds. But hey you gotta make a turnaround somehow

revegeta666

Late 90s -early 00s...I have more somewhere :) View attachment 18811820
No maple leaf in your collection? :unsure:

Last time I checked Sensi's web I was horrified to see this lol

After all these years of reading about how their stock is not what it was, and they lost parentals and lied about it, etc etc, you know the only way to gain back their credibility was to release the Papi Chulo OG 🤦‍♂️ feminized of course. Well done Sensi, can't wait to not grow it.

Last edited:

Lumpy-Gravy

@Raco do you know anything of the marleys collie? I was gifted a pack. Unsure if they’ll germ as I’m unsure how they’ve been stored before I got them.