What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

last year Sensi Seeds was good?

geneva_sativa

Didnt ya know ?

Its the internet,,, land of second hand, regurgitated information,,, land of orchestrated character assasination,, and then armchair detectives, spouting off like they are hero with all the down low,,, just tools of competitors

3rd-3yed

Veteran
I'm also not confident enough in Sensi nowadays to buy various packs at 150$ each to possibly end up with junk, trying to sift through an unstable genepool to find the golden ticket...

A friend did a JH selection years ago, he had 2 packs from the old stock (15 seeds per pack) and 2 from the "new" stock/packaging (10 seeds) but he never found what he wanted...

Only Jack I was willing to try was the 10K clone. Did you tried this one buddy?

TheDarkStorm

Lack of botany knowledge what can i say more. First you need to learn about genetics and breeding and some traits of plants A5 was nl5 x haze stony haze so more NL5 dominant probably most smells comes from NL5 while A haze gives crazy head high to this hybrid, lineage of jack herrer is F2 ((NL #5 / Skunk #1) / C1) x Haze

While Karma was working on his Jack herrer line here is what he said about his cut of Jack Herrer 12.

''The Jack seeds show a lot of variation thats also why i wont sell them. Yet they give some very nice specemins. The Jack Herrer#12 was selected for the faster finish and the more stoney high. The taste is like the old A5 haze that was sold around here years ago. The Jack Herrer#1 was selected because of here fresh citrus taste she will flower more then 14 weeks but give's that nice pure high most sativa lovers grave.''

If Karma dosent know what is A5 who knows ????

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=99676&page=3

TDS please for good conversation have some knowladge till that time not saying nothing is even better than saying stupid things.
:tiphat:

Ask karma if a5 is in jack...might have worked with it dont think he created it...similarities is to be expected from haze-a and haze-c...especially wen breeding.....besides jack herer was originally c5hz x f1 skhzc
Pluss I think karmas on about one phenotype named #12 he found that had similarities in stonyness to the a5..dont think hes saying a5 is in its makeup

Last edited:

AstroTHC

Ask karma if a5 is in jack...might have worked with it dont think he created it...similarities is to be expected from haze-a and haze-c...especially wen breeding.....besides jack herer was originally c5hz x f1 skhzc
Pluss I think karmas on about one phenotype named #12 he found that had similarities in stonyness to the a5..dont think hes saying a5 is in its makeup

we talk about smell and taste like A5 not genetic make up. :huggg:

AstroTHC

Jack Herer sucks.

i think that on most phenos too all skunky/musky or without strong incense traits,i want jack herrer that is dominant haze hybrid with strong stony high with strong incense smell and taste, but if you know what to search you can find good pheno in them like in every other seeds.

I dont say that every pheno is fire i know that there are rubish phenos and seeds are very pricy.
But that was sensi from begining Nirvana seeds make ther sales on sesni f2 stock for lover price.

But genetics behind sensi seeds were all the time the same.
If you plant 50 seeds of sensi strain you will find keeper like any other keeper from sensi from past and thats all what i want to say.

I tank one time with shanti before and we talking about SSH he told me that he recomend at least 4 packs of SSH to find true keeper.

Most times i dont buy sensi today too,but i dont shit on their genetics maybe cuz of old times where mostly people share clones and sensi was pioner in seeds and most of famous cuttings comes from their gene pool icluding company the seed bank of holland.

If you read my posts before i said that in seeds of 150 eur price Nl5xhaze is found one of the worst plant i seen in while is this good no,but that is like it was before,just today they are many seed companies with good clones they breed and offspring is potent and exotic smells.
And sensi old genetics from past arent so special today but they are good for breeders and people who wants thet.

Last edited:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
your fears and egos controle you.

Maha like psydelic PURE HAZE high but he is afraid of consuming mushrooms and real psydelics.
He is yust poetic,hippy soft individual who like to smoke lightweight weed like O haze is.
It is uplifting it is creative...but it is soft smoke comapred to NLxhaze.

this your sociopathic tactics is very disgusting.. where did you get that info? I consumed more LSD than you can imagine. I smoke sour diesel regularly, its stronger than any of your weed LOL and original haze cuts through it, you dont know what you are talking about, you are puppet and sensi seeds agent. your weed is not good, every your post is proof of it. my sour diesel put any of your weed into the shame LOL
picture.php

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
the fact that some old sensi varieties are in some modern polyhybrids, doesnt mean its good as these new polyhybrids, no way.. I can name at least three new haze polyhybrids which beat any sensi seeds overpriced haze hybrid. ghosttrain haze from rare dankness, simply irresistible from chimera, bandaid haze from doc D, I grew it all, no need to buy three packs here... dont be dumb people and buy these instead of those old tired and worn.. its just nostalgic of old times, but life goes on and is not living in the dead past. some puppet tries to convince us that genetics doesnt change in time LOL hell it even develops in time..I bet that those buds, puppet is showing us, are from some dutch coffee shop, chemically sprayed, it made some holes in his brain.. he just needs membrane now :D

LostTribe

Premium user
this your sociopathic tactics is very disgusting.. where did you get that info? I consumed more LSD than you can imagine. I smoke sour diesel regularly, its stronger than any of your weed LOL and original haze cuts through it, you dont know what you are talking about, you are puppet and sensi seeds agent. your weed is not good, every your post is proof of it. my sour diesel put any of your weed into the shame LOL View Image

Maha Kala and I have had our differences recently, but he still grows FIRE and has way more knowledge than most here. Look at that FIRE! And I bet its Outdoor grow'd to boot!

Astroprepubescent Sensi Fanboy should post up some of his freshly grown Sensi with some Sensi Seed packs to prove it.

PS C99 was bagseed from the sensi smile coffee shop pollinated from an unknown father then outcrossed to shiva skunk and backcrossed to the Princess cutting over 3 generations C99 is P.97. Jack Herrer is a small part of the equation Sensi Fanboy.

Put up or Shut up.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
The only real way to know if a set seed company seed offering are good or still good is to research and read the grow reports from the consumers of set seed.You can also just perches the strain and grow it your self.

The nets a funny place we see people hyping strains that are crap but we also see quality strains being rubbished and attacked.

AstroTHC

this your sociopathic tactics is very disgusting.. where did you get that info? I consumed more LSD than you can imagine. I smoke sour diesel regularly, its stronger than any of your weed LOL and original haze cuts through it, you dont know what you are talking about, you are puppet and sensi seeds agent. your weed is not good, every your post is proof of it. my sour diesel put any of your weed into the shame LOL View Image

I have Sour D cut to. To me its not that special but sure special taste it has.

Im not agent or pupet for sensi.
If sensi bother with talks on forums they can sure make some grows and proof are they good or not.
But still today seeds of sensi made the biggest slice of pie in seed business world.
The highest selling package in seed business today is GHS super lemon haze just 1 information.
You havent smoked my weed as i dont smoke yours.
So i cant judge on look but it looks well grown as mine do.

we mostly chase others to justify ourselves.
and that is the greatest food of ego and fear.

If you consumed so much of psydelics you will have openminded mind not so closed like you have. :tiphat:

AstroTHC

another cross from american pollen chucker called chaco: sour diesel x neville´s haze, this stuff makes any nlhaze, jack or amnesia looks like weed for teenagers.. View Image

I bet not every phenos was good but this one looks good selection is the key.

Nlhaze,Jack and Amnesia are very broad terms.

I think that you can find even better phenos in these seeds just you mentioned selection is the key.

very childish talk Maha.. :huggg:

AstroTHC

the fact that some old sensi varieties are in some modern polyhybrids, doesnt mean its good as these new polyhybrids, no way.. I can name at least three new haze polyhybrids which beat any sensi seeds overpriced haze hybrid. ghosttrain haze from rare dankness, simply irresistible from chimera, bandaid haze from doc D, I grew it all, no need to buy three packs here... dont be dumb people and buy these instead of those old tired and worn.. its just nostalgic of old times, but life goes on and is not living in the dead past. some puppet tries to convince us that genetics doesnt change in time LOL hell it even develops in time..I bet that those buds, puppet is showing us, are from some dutch coffee shop, chemically sprayed, it made some holes in his brain.. he just needs membrane now :D

I would like to buy seeds where you buy them i see that GHT,SI and Bandaid Haze are uniform like seeds from tomato end every pheno is fire and better than Sensi while all of them have gentics from The seed bank and sensi.
Mostly Nl5haze in them GHT Nevile Haze,also as SI also NL5haze and Bandaid is also The black (nl5haze probably) x A5 again nl5 haze....
So all in all just NL5haze hybrids what you hate cuz it is to stony for you.
Really i dont get it.
No my weed is not laced and it ways better then CS weed.
P.s i live far away from NL so smoking coffe shop weed is rare to me :tiphat:

Wholes in my brain,if someone makes holes in your brain you will be dead ,but in your reality maybe plants for seeds are all uniform,only good weed is sprayed and laced. And people live with holes in brains.

I think that you are all the time on ACID cuz this shit what you talking about is not reality for shure.

:tiphat:

William76

If u know ur shit u know sensis gear has turned to shit!,some of us grew and even still hold some(me included)of the originals,and iv grew some of the newer stuff and it doesn't compare,not even f2s,regs and fems,and iv grew indoor for 30 year ,indicas that don't stop stretching the lot,when u buy seeds nowadays most in the pack should be decent,with 1 or 2 really good to great plants,you shouldn't be getting an unsmokable product,if you have an idea what ur doing.specialy with the price of seeds now.76

clearheaded

Clearly the pictures on those grows are in veg so the thin leaf before flower busts your theory. I've ran Hashplants and they have never gone thin leaf during flower, never.

Here's an old Hashplant picture to prove it:
picture.php

I understand the whole WLD/NLD B.S and I think it's stupid to use the word Drug, Wide leaf Drug? who's the idiot that came up with that? Wide Leaf Cannabis and Narrow Leaf Cannabis sounds more like it.

lol pretty narrow at the top esp compared to TRUE Wide leaf... some peoples kids..

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
Premium user
I'm hoping to find something special still. Seems there is still hope of finding something special
Just purchased a few strains including:

Northern Lights regular (Sensi Seeds)10 seeds
Hash Plant regular (Sensi Seeds)10 seeds
Northern Lights #5 X Haze regular (Sensi Seeds)10 seeds
Shiva Skunk regular (Sensi Seeds)10 seeds
and some Jack
Wish me luck :clover:
Sensi regs are good for finding old school good phenos...and to see genetic traits.
I will try some Indicas this time but waiting for Black Friday and 50% discount.