What's new

Lassen County Bans All Marijuana Cultivation

vaped

Really?? You mean that 1 Collective...with most Patients driving up, walking in...walking out, then driving home...ruins whole Communities??!! hahaha...relax man!!
Maybe the CannaGangs are camping out in front??:laughing:
Them "Kids" have the same Rights you do-- It makes them feel good....would you rather they were at the Methadone Clinic??
Oh Gee Wiz...they play loud music!!! So fucking what!!
You have a severe case of the "Can't remember whens"!!
Cannajuana is a "Medicine"...but the way we have always used it..."For Fun"...is just fine-- You don't need to medicate in solitude...laying prone in a bed, in order to be compliant--
Have fun...life is too short to spend it like you're dying--:tiphat:
well said

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Its too easy for kids to get recs. I see 18 year old kids going into these collectives....
Jib in our state you are a legal adult at 18 years old, no longer a kid, and if you qualify for a rec then you have the right to the medicine. DD

Last edited:
I dont know much about the cali law, but I wish it was like that here in the bible belt. If it states you can cultivate anywhere in the state. I would take my heart out and stick it to the side.Then begin to skull fuck that towns savings!!! After this takes place, I would turn the town into the greatest place one would ever wanna visit. I wonder how they would like that ?
Fuck I would pay good money for a week in cali over looking some great views!! Order of the smack down, bedside for when i wakeup and do that wakenbake loving them views. Then a nice cali haze for dinner with some nice norcal wine in the afternoon. After the great day I would have had,prolly a Good...nightcap would be in order!! Haha I would call the town Sativa town. Its my idea..

I dont know much about the cali law, but I wish it was like that here in the bible belt. If it states you can cultivate anywhere in the state. I would take my heart out and stick it to the side.Then begin to skull fuck that towns savings!!! After this takes place, I would turn the town into the greatest place one would ever wanna visit. I wonder how they would like that ?
Fuck I would pay good money for a week in cali over looking some great views!! Order of the smack down, beside for when i wakeup and do that wakenbake loving them views. Then a nice cali haze for dinner with some nice norcal wine in the afternoon. After the great day I would have had,prolly a Good...nightcap would be in order!! Haha I would call the town Sativa town. Its my idea..

Sorry for the misspelling, been in the Ga. hashplant:jump:

richyrich

Out of the slime, finally.
Veteran
Not that I support any kind of Regulation..cuz I am a dick like that...
But I believe they are talking about commercial growing...for Dispensaries-- Not Personal Grows--
Still they should not be allowed to discriminate...but yeah, it (I believe) is only after the Big Guys--

Yes, the first post was misleading. I stopped at your post.

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes, the first post was misleading.
Richy I'm sorry if you found my post misleading and found the need to express your objections to it here, but I posted exactly what happened and what was said publically as reported by a news agency. I did not try to mislead anybody. In respect to the others that have posted about collectives etc., yes I think that is the counties intent is to stop them or curtail thier activities but that is not how the county reacted and how it was reported. They did ban ALL cultivation.
Now..that is certainly not going to stand up in court, I don't think. I've been in touch with peeps that have contacted attourneys for major MMJ organizations and those legal authorities are all dumbfounded any county would try and overide state law. But this county has done so in the past in dealing with this issue so no one is surprised. Most Med users are confident they can go on with thier grows as usual. DD

NHMI

People are so rediculous, no one has EVER died or even been hurt by Marijuanna, so how the hell is it endangering the public? The stupidity quotient needed to get into politics has hit a new high....not to say the mentally retarded shouldn't be in politics or anything, but the liberals have fuct up everything they have touched in the last 20yrs and while the GOP sux equally, they are a lesser of 2 evils and fat cat Republicans like McCain are gonna find themsleves out of work soon enough too cuz they are getting rid of all the conservatives that don't really encompass Republican ideology. Smaller govt, less spending and more freedom. If they don't uphold the Constitution in the context it waas written they will no longer have careers....course if all of us voted for constitutional candidates we would benefit too since pot can't be illegal under the law of a Constitutional Republic since the Govt isn't allowed to legislate personal choice and lifestyles. They are obligated to keep you safe from assault foreign or domestic, that is it....nothing else...the rest is up to us to work and build.

NHMI

But it is sad that there is billions lost to the hemp market every year too, all becuse liberals and some Republicans (mostly democrats) are taking kickbacks by those who make money from that market to keep it illegal, yet no one cares about innocent Americans rotting in jail for pot.....when alcohol, which damages the liver and incites violence yet it is completely acceptable, yet pot which has only one negative side effect (short term memory loss-not permanent)....and does no damage to organs, yet we can't do it without prosecution?? Not to mention if you told the founding fathers that someday people would be told they aren't allowed to grow a naturally occouring plant....they wouldn't believe you...but the separation of church and state would have flipped them out too since 4 yrs later they passed a law making it manditory that the Bible be taught in all public schools because it was the moral framework that held our great nation together....and now we see society has gone to shit in only 3 generations since its' removal....

This sucks for the people that live there who smoke but if you got arrested I would think that you could argue a good case that why should certain medical practises be limited by the town when there really is no danger other than the problems caused by prohibition....

ChronJohn

Not to reduce this thread to political diatribe but this needed to be said..

Not to reduce this thread to political diatribe but this needed to be said..

Last edited:

wiredtec

Any updates of Lassen county and if there is a ban still place? I have some land here and would like to grow 25 plants if possible I have no neighbors around you think its possible?

Cannabis

Veteran
I found this @ NORML it's copy/pasted:

Lassen County
Lassen County Code 18.107.040 says, "The cultivation of marijuana as defined in Section

18.14.275 is prohibited in all zones and districts of the unincorporated areas of Lassen County

and shall be considered a public nuisance

unless said cultivation

can be demonstrated to be for use

only by a qualifying patient.

(Ord. 575 § 3, 2010)....“Cultivation” means the planting,

growing, harvesting, drying, or processing of cannabis/marijuana plants or any part thereof,

whether

indoors

or

outdoors. (18.14.275).

Those in violation are guilty of a misdemeanor and

subject to a $1000 fine and/or 6 months in jail, plus court costs. shall be punishable therefor by a

fine of not more than one thousand dollars

or by imprisonment in the county jail for a period of

not more than six months

or by both such fine and imprisonment.

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
Much of CA is very conservative. This is something many people do not know. Even in the Em Tri, there is always massive resistance to the "Movement."

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
It's the Old people (lifers) who are all paid off on their homes and do not, or do not need to grow. haha.

Then I saw that you title yourself Lifer, LIAS, funny. Good one.

Latest posts

Latest posts