What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Las Vegas

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

No, that was a part of the posturing for politics' sake.

They stopped the commercial sales and importation (not private sales) of imported military surplus steel core (metal piercing ammo), and (at that time I was collecting class III still) tripled the value of the better factory magazines I was using for the select-fire weapons I had.

They increased the price while decreasing the availability of imported military surplus parts kits, as well.

Other than that, most other weapons pretty much got grandfathered, provided a person could provide proof of date of acquisition. Which few persons to NONE that I personally heard of ever got questioned about.

Just as the May 19, 1986 law didn't stop the trade in class III select fire weaponry; it simply put a stop-date on NEW production in that market, leading to a brief period when everyone and their brother was cranking out sub-grade muffler tubes with templates for Stens and other class III firearms.

As though what government says and does has much affect on free-thinking persons anywhere, any how. As evidenced by the number of persons attending a site like this.... where discussing the cultivation of a plant the feds regard as a schedule 1 substance is conducted every minute of every day..

I can remember buying SA surp brown tubs for chump change for playing at the range. Hertinberger made some of the finest surp 308 for practice and plinking.

G

Armed forces OK but nuts how the public are allowed Automatic weapons. Total love of gun fueled by ego can't be over looked.

Storm the whitehouse!:D whitehouse down;
'S all a Stage and were actors (-:

I wanna see Homeland .
HuaaA
Clueless

G

Thank you Gypsy and Thank you Soundman for your reply!
Another thing that puzzles me is this picture.
View Image

The cops are looking in many directions.
I keep sayin to myself "why?"
Also notice the plain clothes cop with a rifle on a bi-pod looking away from the shooter.( someone pointed out this may be a shotgun) Anyone else agree?
He in my opinion is aiming at something, so is the cop next to him.
I do believe cops will not raise and point there wepon without having a valid target.
Also more than likely that guy has sniper training, thus he is more comfortable in the prone position.

Any comment, for or against my views are welcome.
But let us please stick to things that are logical.

EDIT:
I had to redo the pic, it is up now.

Shag
Clueless. Dont know when the pic was taken? Lull between rounds or after? No sound source to try to locate? Echos? You try to read to much into a still shot. I do see a NFL player though doing the usual cowardly anti cop thing and taking a knee while hoping the non racist crowd protects him so he can get back to playing for less than half the game for millions while honorable men and women risk their lives for his right to be racist. :huggg:

Forensic acoustic proof of SECOND shooter in the Las Vegas massacre

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxmEFeKy8aI
Just because the guy states it's forensic acoustic proof of second shooter doesn't mean it's a fact. He makes an amateur analysis from crappy cell phone recordings in the middle of the kill zone, with all the reverberations, echos, impact sounds and amplification through the sound system microphones and it's proof? I doubt it!

Not one person has come out and said they heard shots from any other location other than the main tower at Mandalay Bay. There are many recordings confirming shots from the Mandalay and none of them indicate a second shooter at that location.

Last edited:

geneva_sativa

" Move along folks, Agent High says there is nothing to doubt about the official story "

Several people that were there in the crowd ( even interviewed in the MSM ) stated there were multiple shooters.

Some of those shot, have stated the same.

Many in that crowd, served in the military and are very familiar guns.

But hey, you said it didn't happen , so. . . . . .

Several people that were there in the crowd ( even interviewed in the MSM ) stated there were multiple shooters.

Some of those shot, have stated the same.

But hey, you said it didn't happen , so. . . . . .
Weren't they just crisis actors? There wasn't really any guns was there? Nobody really died? The government did this as part of the new world order? Blah blah blah.. the wack jobs and foil hatters all want their piece of the action.. :)

DocTim420

The Doctor is OUT and has moved on...
so true ronbo, the main goal of the zionist powered media is to divide and destroy whatever culture it brainwashes...

I guess I did not know Jeff Bezos was Jewish...lol, and neither did he.

You were referring to Jeff Bezos, right?

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Anyway...

The latest scuttlebutt I have come across is this claim that Paddock was working for the FBI, and as an undercover operative, and he was in the process of selling a whole bunch of weapons to some ISIS sympathizers in that hotel room when something went wrong with the deal, and all hell broke loose....

....so many stories, theories etc, it just confuses the whole issue.

Cannavore

Veteran
mike adams the conspiritard health ranger is now an acoustics expert lol. this guy was outed as a moron years ago. he used to be or maybe still is a regular guest on alex jones' fake news radio show

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Reported as anti Semitic racist posting.

Zionism (Hebrew: צִיּוֹנוּת‎ Tsiyyonut [t͡sijo̞ˈnut] after Zion) is the national movement of the Jewish people that supports the re-establishment of a Jewish homeland in the territory defined as the historic Land of Israel (roughly corresponding to Canaan, the Holy Land, or the region of Palestine). Modern Zionism emerged in the late 19th century in Central and Eastern Europe as a national revival movement, in reaction to anti-Semitic and exclusionary nationalist movements in Europe. Soon after this, most leaders of the movement associated the main goal with creating the desired state in Palestine, then an area controlled by the Ottoman Empire.

Until 1948, the primary goals of Zionism were the re-establishment of Jewish sovereignty in the Land of Israel, in gathering of the exiles, and liberation of Jews from the antisemitic discrimination and persecution that they experienced during their diaspora. Since the establishment of the State of Israel in 1948, Zionism continues primarily to advocate on behalf of Israel and to address threats to its continued existence and security.

A religious variety of Zionism supports Jews upholding their Jewish identity defined as adherence to religious Judaism, opposes the assimilation of Jews into other societies, and has advocated the return of Jews to Israel as a means for Jews to be a majority nation in their own state. A variety of Zionism, called cultural Zionism, founded and represented most prominently by Ahad Ha'am, fostered a secular vision of a Jewish "spiritual center" in Israel. Unlike Herzl, the founder of political Zionism, Ahad Ha'am strived for Israel to be "a Jewish state and not merely a state of Jews".

Advocates of Zionism view it as a national liberation movement for the repatriation of a persecuted people residing as minorities in a variety of nations to their ancestral homeland. Critics of Zionism view it as a colonialist, racist and exceptionalist ideology that led advocates to violence during Mandatory Palestine, followed by the exodus of Palestinians, and the subsequent denial of their right to return to property lost during the 1948 war.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zionism

Hmmm ... Zionism sounds to be like political ideology to me, not a race.
I don't think that it's racist just to mention the word 'zionists'
Not all Jews aspire to zionism, or even like it.

idiit

Veteran
^ right on Gypsy. ppl get to thinking that Zionist means Hebrew. Zionist does not mean Hebrew. Here's a brief excerpt from Veteran's Today article explaining the Zionist's history (also know as the Khazarians):

Thus, the Rothschild KM could pass out wealth and success to those Judaics who drank their Kool-aide and use them as cutouts, assets and Sayanims. In this manner, the Rothschilds hijacked Judaism.
Their financing of the Israeli Knesset and construction of it using Freemason occult architecture displayed their commitment to the occult and Babylonian Talmudism and all the evil accompanying it, including child sacrifice to their secret god Baal. They set up a NWO system called World Zionism which taught and inculcated susceptible Judaics with a paranoid group delusion of racial superiority, which assumed that all Gentiles were intent on mass-murdering all Judaics.
Freemasonry architecture was used in the building of the Knesset and the Israeli Supreme Court, viewed through windows.

They called this racially-paranoid mass Judaic delusion of world conquest, “World Zionism”, which is really a form of covert Babylonian Talmudism or Luciferianism that had been unknown to mainstream Judaics. The system was designed to use Judaics as cover, but also to anoint them with Babylonian money-power, in order to use them as cutouts, and to later be sacrificed to Lucifer in two stages.

https://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/...credibly-evil-khazarian-mafia/comment-page-1/

Thcvhunter

Veteran
Zionism (Hebrew: צִיּוֹנוּת‎ Tsiyyonut [t͡sijo̞ˈnut] after Zion) is the national movement of the Jewish people that supports the re-establishment of a Jewish homeland in the territory defined as the historic Land of Israel (roughly corresponding to Canaan, the Holy Land, or the region of Palestine). Modern Zionism emerged in the late 19th century in Central and Eastern Europe as a national revival movement, in reaction to anti-Semitic and exclusionary nationalist movements in Europe. Soon after this, most leaders of the movement associated the main goal with creating the desired state in Palestine, then an area controlled by the Ottoman Empire.

Until 1948, the primary goals of Zionism were the re-establishment of Jewish sovereignty in the Land of Israel, in gathering of the exiles, and liberation of Jews from the antisemitic discrimination and persecution that they experienced during their diaspora. Since the establishment of the State of Israel in 1948, Zionism continues primarily to advocate on behalf of Israel and to address threats to its continued existence and security.

A religious variety of Zionism supports Jews upholding their Jewish identity defined as adherence to religious Judaism, opposes the assimilation of Jews into other societies, and has advocated the return of Jews to Israel as a means for Jews to be a majority nation in their own state. A variety of Zionism, called cultural Zionism, founded and represented most prominently by Ahad Ha'am, fostered a secular vision of a Jewish "spiritual center" in Israel. Unlike Herzl, the founder of political Zionism, Ahad Ha'am strived for Israel to be "a Jewish state and not merely a state of Jews".

Advocates of Zionism view it as a national liberation movement for the repatriation of a persecuted people residing as minorities in a variety of nations to their ancestral homeland. Critics of Zionism view it as a colonialist, racist and exceptionalist ideology that led advocates to violence during Mandatory Palestine, followed by the exodus of Palestinians, and the subsequent denial of their right to return to property lost during the 1948 war.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zionism

Hmmm ... Zionism sounds to be like political ideology to me, not a race.
I don't think that it's racist just to mention the word 'zionists'
Not all Jews aspire to zionism, or even like it.

Yup yup yup.

Not many talk about it but our OverLords are Zionist.
According the Templar / Neo-conservative philosophy, Jesus can not come to visit again until the Jews have returned to Zion/Isreal.
So, in 1947 the OSS adapts into the CIA.
IN 1948 the CIA creates the Nation of Isreal.
Ever since then, the world has been a chess board. America included.

Btw, Happy Templar Day!!
Colombus Day is the celebration of the Exodus of the Tenplars from France to America. Look at the ships Columbus came over on -- they have the Tenplar cross.
Not all Tenplars were killed on Friday 13, in fact only a few were. They fled France into England and accross the globe. Eventually, they create their own nation - USA - and then they create the nation of Isreal.

The Crusades never ended.
Look at how we have kill-squad troops in every Muslim country across the globe.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I do know this though. No matter what, it was done to further divide us and get us to hate each other more, so that when the debt/interest bomb blows and the curtain gets pulled back and all we see is a brick wall and a mop bucket, we will blame each other instead of them.

This needs more attention, just simply considering the "conversation" up to this point.

Common ground is usually preferable to approach in conversation...

Unless you plan on that conversation to either convert the audience to your whims completely or just sign them off as not worthy of respect, please consider the aforementioned quote.

vta

Veteran
I do know this though. No matter what, it was done to further divide us and get us to hate each other more,

The only dividing going on is on behalf of the media and their handlers. The powers that be, control the narrative. They decide what you hear and what you see (through social media). Agendas are presented and deployed without a conscious thought among the masses.

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
I grew a few other plants from seeds last round. Have been smoking them for last 2 weeks, and enjoyed the tastes. Had to pull them all 3 weeks early due to mold.

First vape bowl of OG4 (or whatever we are supposed to call it now), and was such awesome strong taste, and effect almost as strong as the oil I had done with the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.