What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Las Vegas

Status
Not open for further replies.

vta

Veteran
Who's running this investigation anyway??

e08e0b2e01ad00c2d002f6c3eaf0783702f9ae10c22bad01ced92b70abb04cee.gif

Thcvhunter

Veteran
How many posting here have familiarity with rifles?

Those who do will know the BS regarding the Bump Stockk

And the BS that it was an AR.

And the BS of how many shots he fired each volley.

Not too many people know the sound of a 240 Bravo. Its a 7.62 machine gun that replaced the M60. But it is an unmistakeable sound.
I didnt hear any 5.56 (AR15) rounds fired, neither did Green Berets.

The tragedy was orchestrated to be executed on the eve of a bill that would have overturned the ban on assault weapons and attatchments.
The truth is more fucked up than one would want to accept.

Do you know Agent Orange(2-4, D) is still being sprayed in America?
I have friends in Oregon who had their lives ruined due to Govt.-approved spraying.

BombBudPuffa

Veteran
Well perhaps you can bring the thread back down to earth BombBudPuffa? and give us your opinion about what happened in Vegas?

Rather than criticize the opinions of the fine crew of conspiracy theorists, false-flag exponents and tin-foil mad-hatters we have here....lol
No thanks. I'll just sit back, laugh and make disparaging comments for my own amusement randomly. Conspiracy theories proceed:tiphat:.

DocTim420

The Doctor is OUT and has moved on...
Yeah....probably better to just 'Dumb Down' on this one Doc, and go with the 'Grassy Knoll' conspiracy theory.....eh?

LOL....do we waste brain power putting a jig-saw puzzle together that we know is missing key pieces?

We know logical minds have a tendency to "fill in" certain gaps in things we see, hear and read--as in placing missing characters in misspelled words, placing missing words in fragmented sentences...and when it sees art forms and colors, our minds are quite creative in interpreting what we see--and sometimes we "see things" that are not there...and "not see" the obvious.

Now, if those missing jig-saw puzzle pieces are ever discovered, then I will be first in line (you guys standing behind me) to put this puzzle together---gotta see what it looks like. I do know this, many of those killed were from So Cali and those funerals are not "fake".

M

moose eater

Still saying that anything is possible, but a false flag to cause gun control during a Republican dominated Government? Anyone knows that's DOA.... the GOP leaders are definitely some turncoat cowards but I don't think ANYTHING would make them pass gun legislation

Not getting involved in the rest of this for now, but take a peek at how many GOPers signed off on Bill Clinton's original 'Assault Weapons Ban.'

There's what folks say, and there's what they do. Often a good distance in between. Then one can consider the impact of vote-trading in Congress, the quid pro quo by which bills get passed, and that 'road' gets even wider.

Granted, that was a period with a D Prez, but many of the R's got on-board with the AWB back then anyway.

DocTim420

The Doctor is OUT and has moved on...
That is what happens when the 'authorities' only throw scraps of info out.

Or fuck up a simple thing like the "timeline". Matching exact time with a specific action is not rocket science. It is not uncommon for multiple systems to be out of sync on the exact time--but if one system is 5 minutes early, then it will always be 5 minutes early (until synced) when compared to the other systems.

Let's just say--you don't increase your department's credibility when the department's spokesman makes inaccurate statements...especially when all the facts are at your fingertips. And to imagine, these people are paid to "fuck up"...and will probably be promoted by years' end.

BTW--I was issued a M16A1 while in the Army, and given the choice of that weapon or my S&W 500, I'll take my 500. Bigger hole. So, "Assault Weapons" what ever that means--is something that really does not separate the men from the boys...imo.

M

moose eater

dey tuk r gunz derka derr

No, that was a part of the posturing for politics' sake.

They stopped the commercial sales and importation (not private sales) of imported military surplus steel core (metal piercing ammo), and (at that time I was collecting class III still) tripled the value of the better factory magazines I was using for the select-fire weapons I had.

They increased the price while decreasing the availability of imported military surplus parts kits, as well.

Other than that, most other weapons pretty much got grandfathered, provided a person could provide proof of date of acquisition. Which few persons to NONE that I personally heard of ever got questioned about.

Just as the May 19, 1986 law didn't stop the trade in class III select fire weaponry; it simply put a stop-date on NEW production in that market, leading to a brief period when everyone and their brother was cranking out sub-grade muffler tubes with templates for Stens and other class III firearms.

As though what government says and does has much affect on free-thinking persons anywhere, any how. As evidenced by the number of persons attending a site like this.... where discussing the cultivation of a plant the feds regard as a schedule 1 substance is conducted every minute of every day..

Thcvhunter

Veteran
Anyone here have a security clearance?

Remember the dangerous Communist?
We engaged our industrial military on every continent (and most countries) to hunt the Communist and protect the world from the Communist.
Then we learn the futility and the manufactured scenarios of our Communist agenda as we engage a new enemy - drug lords.
Then a new enemy, Al Queda.
But we created Al Queda...thanks Green Berets.
Then we are fighting ISIS (but we are helping them too).
Next, the enemy will be our neighbor who doesnt conform. Maybe he takes psychotropics, maybe he refuses to take his psychotropics. Either way, he wont have his 2nd Amendment and the Brown Shirts will keep us safe from him.

ronbo51

Veteran
I think this guy Paddock was dead before the bullets flew. He was a patsy. The setup guy(s) ran out through the fire door up a few floors to the Saudi owned Four Seasons that occupies the top 4 floors at Mandalay. There is a lot of cell phone footage of folks with their cameras pointing right at the hotel. Other than the strobe light thing there are no muzzle flashes, and pretty much all experienced shooters and vets say that shit would be lit up. There is cell phone video looking right at that end of the hotel up high pretty much right at the rooms he was in and ....nothing.

It's so hard to know what to believe. I assume everything is a lie, and that includes the whole daily narrative as delivered by the machine. Still no surveillance footage.

I do know this though. No matter what, it was done to further divide us and get us to hate each other more, so that when the debt/interest bomb blows and the curtain gets pulled back and all we see is a brick wall and a mop bucket, we will blame each other instead of them.

Badfishy1

I think this guy Paddock was dead before the bullets flew. He was a patsy. The setup guy(s) ran out through the fire door up a few floors to the Saudi owned Four Seasons that occupies the top 4 floors at Mandalay. There is a lot of cell phone footage of folks with their cameras pointing right at the hotel. Other than the strobe light thing there are no muzzle flashes, and pretty much all experienced shooters and vets say that shit would be lit up. There is cell phone video looking right at that end of the hotel up high pretty much right at the rooms he was in and ....nothing.

It's so hard to know what to believe. I assume everything is a lie, and that includes the whole daily narrative as delivered by the machine. Still no surveillance footage.

I do know this though. No matter what, it was done to further divide us and get us to hate each other more, so that when the debt/interest bomb blows and the curtain gets pulled back and all we see is a brick wall and a mop bucket, we will blame each other instead of them.

Thcv- now these antifa kunts openly support communism and the MSM suck their tip hard

Ronbo- careful revealing power level here m8 you will just get labeled one of those right wing conspiracy nuts... but yeah this shit has SA or Israel written all over it. Similar to 9/11... but don't say such or you will be a antisemite or xenophobic. Don't call it as you see it, questioning the "official narrative' is bad ummmkayyyy

There is a lot of cell phone footage of folks with their cameras pointing right at the hotel. Other than the strobe light thing there are no muzzle flashes, and pretty much all experienced shooters and vets say that shit would be lit up.
Even the very best cell phone camera has poor sensitivity and resolution in low light, and the average cell phone camera is atrocious. It is absolutely without question that the shots came from high up on the Mandalay Bay as evidenced by this video. There are also many videos on Ytube showing faint flashes in the correct area.

G

this is a popular chart, it's only a few years dated and as
long as the numbers have been fact checked @ some point,
ratios must be somewhat statistically similar to what's shown.

View Image

Ahh but if you listen to the current spoon fed cry babies of the nfl blacks are being slaughtered in the white coliseums by police for fun. I think Vanish is one of the persecuted. Along with Krapernak and his hate whitey girlfriend.

G

Thank your Soros.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts