What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

large-ish scale outdoor---building living soil

oct

#fuckbluedream

#fuckbluedream

Psyche. #teambluedream

Training, supporting and pruning will be my life for the next 4 weeks.

Hope everybodys season is well.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    141.9 KB · Views: 13

oct

Pineapple. This is the only strain I'm running this year that I haven't seen finish outdoors before. I really like the way it grows so far.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 14

oct

I clean plants out a little different from what I see most people do. I remove any sucker shoot or interior branch that gets no sun, but I do everything in my power to keep fans.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 13
Right on oct, looking good braddah! That's how I prune up plants too, but I usually don't get them big enough for pruning to be necessary.

Daaaang mang! I thought my plants were looking pretty good and you just wrecked my delusions, haha. Those are some Bob Ross quality bushes you got going on. Good job brah!

reppin2c

Veteran
I clean plants out a little different from what I see most people do. I remove any sucker shoot or interior branch that gets no sun, but I do everything in my power to keep fans.

Me, schrews and Tom hill too. Good looking grow

orechron

Hey Oct, have you ever tested mid season or at the end of a run? If you have money to spare I find it interesting to see how things change an different stages in the grow. You might also be able to pick up something that is off a bit before it has any negative effects. The other bonus is that if they are super healthy right now, you can get soil numbers as a reference.

oct

Thanks guys. I'm just glad to halfway through the season.

Orech: I haven't. But that sounds like a good idea. I was actually reading one of your posts recently where you were talking about doing that indoors and it made me think about doing it.

Jidoka: Not a whole lot. I supplemented a few things that I already had a supply of. But all in all, kept it simple and very cost effective. This is the least I've ever spent on farming and really pleased with my results.

oct

2nd run. Loving the dep. July sun sure does make for a frosty finish.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 14