What's new

Lady Gaga: "I Smoke a Lot of Pot"

WasntMe

images

Madrus Rose

post 69
Veteran
If u don't like the music ...go out & make some of your own !

that gaga smokes ganja ...well as the Who said:

THEY'RE ALL WASTED!!

;)

ROJO145

Veteran
I like you rojo but your being stupid beyond comprehension here ya dummy, she wrote all the music and choreographed the whole burlesque show while attending a estemed music school (forgot the name) where they let in maybe 10 students out of 1,000 who apply you have to have big time talent to get admission to this school.I guess this subject is a little young for ya eh ?

Um...LMAO @ choreographed her freaky sex act!!That must be hard!!!
Lady Gaga went to Tisch School of the Arts at NYU and dropped out; she got into Julliard and never went. Those are both perfect examples of how artificial her fame is. It’s not her talent that got her where she is; rather it’s the papier-mâché persona she’s created for herself. People who rise to fame by virtue of their talent tend to stick around longer than those who are famous for a gimmick. She’ll soon deflate and become old news.

So Im glad we are all in agreement and GaGa Sucks rapper pole and has zero talent!!!:wave:Bet

Blueshark

And on the subject at hand.....Gaga, I don't know that I've heard any of her music so I cannot give an opinion on that. She may not be everyone's cup of tea, but we can all agree that she kicks ALL our asses with all that BANK!!
She figured out how to market herself perfectly. It's called 'Branding'....She apparently is very good at it. More power to her!!