What's new

Lady Gaga: "I Smoke a Lot of Pot"

OsWiZzLe

That's like saying "Hey any of you calling bush a corrupt politician or any politician corrupt should be in jail..."

There are women that are just truly stuck-up bitches, and some even elevate to the '****' level from time to time. Just like dudes can go from asshole to dickhead, or whatever name you want to use. It's when men objectify women who do not deserve it by calling them 'bitches/hoes' is where it gets wrong.

She's an illuminati puppet, brainwashing the masses with her synthed, fake music and faux talent/faux fashion. Fuck that bitch.

Nah dude your just an uneducated idiot is more like it.....you were born from a females womb...show some respect ...

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
I'd lay good wager on her being a dirty stanky beeotch with a big sloppy gash.

The height of interesting conversation.

Talent? I'd say she is every bit as talented as the Black Eyed Peas, and what a miserable excuse for a group that bumble fuck of dipshits is.
You might like their banjo and juice harp.

All these freaks think it's all about the dance troupe.
Some dance to the banjo, doesy doe.

Fuck all the dancing. Dime a dozen bullshit. Although it seems to hold great interest in a large section of our youth today.
Sad fucking commentary if you ask me.
and your commentary is so positive :D

I am very worried about the music scene today...hell even the hardest rockin stations on the radio around these parts are trying to homo the playlist out with dance troupe hogshit, and music to do the silence of the lambs tuck by...
It's fuckin sad, I'm telllin ya!

lol...gaga your ass
Lol. You're getting old, hoos. I can almost see you hugging your ACDC and Led Zep vinyl close to your bosom.

Nah dude your just an uneducated idiot is more like it.....you were born from a females womb...show some respect ...

Nice retort. No, I will not show respect to those who do not deserve it. Just because women have a body part that bears children doesn't mean they automatically receive respect without showing it.

On the contrary, I will hold doors for women, pull out chairs, etc. I think THAT is a sign of respect from man to woman, regardless of prior 'respect'. Anything else is fair game, and when this nasty bitch shows up at baseball games half-naked, THAT is a lack of respect shown not to mention the countless other incidents she's been involved in. To top it off, she's an illuminati puppet, which makes it 10 times worse.

You never have any response to any argument or statement made towards you, you always respond with some stupid rhetoric that never makes any sense. You, sir, are the dumb & uneducated one.

D

darkhorse

That's like saying "Hey any of you calling bush a corrupt politician or any politician corrupt should be in jail..."

There are women that are just truly stuck-up bitches, and some even elevate to the '****' level from time to time. Just like dudes can go from asshole to dickhead, or whatever name you want to use. It's when men objectify women who do not deserve it by calling them 'bitches/hoes' is where it gets wrong.

She's an illuminati puppet, brainwashing the masses with her synthed, fake music and faux talent/faux fashion. Fuck that bitch.

dont mention illuminati mate someone wil be along to tell you to put your tin hat on soon.
i dont get the people that think all this sh-- going down in entertainment can say its a advertisment ploy or something,
if thats so why does it permiate through all popular entertainment for so long through history?

Entertainment is used by those in power to foreshadow, and to symbolize. VERY big with the illuminati and the elite. You can read countless articles, books and websites dedicated to explaining this phenomenon. Secondly, a PRIME example of symbolism and foreshadowing:

2 years before it happened:

simpsons9-11.jpg

"Lone Gunman" predictive programming

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3WW6eoLcLI

or 2009 movie "knowing" showing gulf oil spill before it happened:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sevz_fbFcnw

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Mr. Biscuit... I presume you are familiar with Led Zeppelin.

I am aware you probably already know they rock.

I do not understand your approach or your courtesy.

Ramble on!

:headbange

G

Ganja D

This thread is entertaining but pathetic. The internet can be a sad thing sometimes. I'm going to smoke some really nice weed and go outside with my dog.
Some of you care way too much about something incredibly unimportant. I care about growing weed.

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
This thread is entertaining but pathetic. The internet can be a sad thing sometimes. I'm going to smoke some really nice weed and go outside with my dog.

:wave:

Some of you care way too much about something incredibly unimportant. I care about growing weed.
Then venture a weed growing thread.

Too bad LG doesn't grow weed, we could knock her skills, lol. Come to think of it, there aren't that many global celebs going on 60 Minutes and admitting they puff lots of weed. You might think that in itself (especially the fact it's the onus of the title) might generate some of the back and forth. But who you guys choose to hate musically is sooo much more interesting.

Baba Ku

Veteran
You might like their banjo and juice harp.
Perhaps...did you enjoy their meat whistles?

Some dance to the banjo, doesy doe.
lol...I bet you do say things like "doesy doe"...lol...infact I'm certain of it!

and your commentary is so positive :D
In this instance my commentary is very negative...spot fucking on, but negative.

Lol. You're getting old, hoos. I can almost see you hugging your ACDC and Led Zep vinyl close to your bosom.
Fuckin A I'm gettin old...beats the alternative too! And that would be half speed masters to you!
I may even be able to lay a little Angus out for ya....hell, BK don't need no stinkin vinyl.