What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!
Status
Not open for further replies.

phatpharmer

Hi guys iv been away awhile getting ready for the new MMAR changes hoping like most that the government gets there head out of there asses lol I thot id post some of my Medmans LBOG finished product pics ill post some of the plant pics soon or you can follow me on instagram Phatpharmer theres videos and pics there as well just trying how to figure out how to get my pics from there to here lol I have to say hats off to Medman on this 1:tiphat: I found a sweet pheno my boys and I just love it has everything smells great kinda a musky leather smell the bag appeal is great its covered in crystals and the smoke is smooth with a fire kick to it I cant keep it around my buddies bug the crap out of me for it lol well heres a few pics enjoy and great job Medman:tiphat: I wish I had a better camera the pics don't do this justice 1 pic is of the Shatter that was made with the LBOG which is Fire any1 going to the expo will enjoy trying this ill have lots to share:biggrin:
photo 1 (1).JPG
photo 1.JPG
photo 2 (1).JPG
photo 2.JPG
photo 3.JPG
photo 4 (1).JPG
photo 5.JPG

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey phatpharmer

wicked dude. thanks for sharing. i am glad she put out for you

i will have some tricks in my bag too

getting really excited for toronto!

med-man

phatpharmer

Hey Medman ya Im super stoked for the Toronto show iv herd great things about champs hopefully they aren't as strict in some areas as last year if you no what I mean lol Iv got my Bud Cup&Concentrate Cup tickets that Marco is putting on already so it should be a blast Im going to enter the Bud Cup Private growers for some fun so it should be a blast for sure if you need a hand let me no Iv booked a room at the Convention Center for all 3days so ill be around!

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey phat pharma

how much shatter did you get from how much bud? do you remember?

it looks really tastey

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Seems to be the same for every med man strain lol...

you really gotta pump up the head-band with carbs and teas to get a nice taste.

i am still tryna guess her pedigree. def a master kush and or nl in there

i am interested to hear what you think of yours

med-man

phatpharmer

Hey Med that was made from sugar leaf only I ran around 5oz and got 16g of sweet golden goodness! It's amazing what you can get off something a lot of peeps throw out lol

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Med that was made from sugar leaf only I ran around 5oz and got 16g of sweet golden goodness! It's amazing what you can get off something a lot of peeps throw out lol

I use all of the plant....leaves, stems, popcorn buds, trunk!!
Great job pf!!

Canadabinol

Nice Lady-Bug OG Results there dude! Do you mind if I ask how your yield was for this strain, how long she went and what size pot you used? Veg Time, Flower Time? Thanks man.

phatpharmer

Thx Cana the pheno I found that was fire isn't a big yielder but not to bad I veg rooted cutting for 1 month and flower them for around 56-60 days depending on what the trichs look like. I flower in 3gallon pots and I harvest 2-2.5 oz of super high grade smoke hope that answers your questions I have some LBOG pics in 5th week flower in my thread grow show Medman gear if you want to see the in flower or I have videos on Instagram I use the same name check it out to. I'm getting the word out on Instagram about the high grade fire Medmans rockin lol

Status
Not open for further replies.