What's new

Labtec's 1800 watt vertical Lab

labtec

Awesome to see you around sunnydog.thanks

nukkymatti your welcome. cool man, rock that magic dust up. Your thread looks awesome. Sorry I missed it for so long.

Almost all of the buds are into turkey bags and jars now. There are still a few girls that need to get all the way dry before I put them in the turkey bag. They all took about 7 days to dry. It is pretty cold in the basement, even with a space heater I bought. No worries though, the slower the dry the better they are, within reason obviously. Its hard to estimate how much I got, but I'll tell everyone after a week in the jars and bags. The smoke is amazing though, everything is super tasty.

I'll be back....

P

PastorJ

Nice set up ! How chan I change my links to look like yours for my signature?

labtec

URL=http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=154416]PUT YOUR THREAD NAME HERE[/URL

Here just copy and past this into your signature and add a [ at the starting and a ] at the end. I put your link in your sig now as the link that this will link to, and you can change the color and size to whatever you want, just experiment a little. Also put whatever you want it named where is says put your thread name here.

P

PastorJ

URL=http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=154416]PUT YOUR THREAD NAME HERE[/URL

Here just copy and past this into your signature and add a [ at the starting and a ] at the end. I put your link in your sig now as the link that this will link to, and you can change the color and size to whatever you want, just experiment a little. Also put whatever you want it named where is says put your thread name here.
Thank you Ill give it a try! I app the help.

labtec

:( Not a good yield. Not even close to what I was expecting. 2 1/4 lbs. It is what it is though. I learned some lessons and I'm ready to rip it up next time. The weed is super dank though, so atleast I got something right.hehe

Che

Veteran
That's not a bad yield for a shakedown run, Poorboy pulled pretty much the exact same yield off his "DIY Coli on the Cheap.. " And with over 2 el's to contemplate with, I'm sure you'll get it dialed in nicely for the next run!

Nice work my friend and thank you for sharing it with the group!
-Che

NotsoFla

nice grow, looks abs wonderful with the colors. only thing i can suggest is using some kind of shelving with slots for light to sneak up and down. also, need to pull back the plants a little when they og the thing. abs wonderful tho man

labtec

Thanks guys for the kind words. My clones are taking a little longer then I wanted, but what do you do. I also popped 5 bogbubble seeds, and 3 romulan bagseeds. The bogbubbles popped pretty much all the way in about 36 hrs. hell yeah. Ill get pics up when there is actually something to take a pictures of.

MJ-IN-BLOOM

this is the only grow on here that i really was waiting to see. Well that and the stacked up 5 gallon colli!

I grow in circles and recently it has been more like figures 8's

http://www.verticalgreen.org/showthread.php?1487-3k-Figure-8&p=5171#post5171

check me out and let me know what you think.

(yeah i know kinda spammy, but i want some feed back on my journal and i posted it at verticalgreen.org cuz no one was here 3 months ago)

holler back at me over here or over there.

Late on the congrats ,but congrats! The grow looks like it went well. mad dank lookin buds lab, now thats the shit i like to see!How soon till you start again? Any changes planned? Im just switching to a tent in the next week or two and don't know what changes I should anticipate making, Switching to a bigger light and I won't handle down time very well..... Idle hands are the devils playground, so I try to keep mine in the soil...Mos Def sticking around to see the next show!

N

nukkumatti

Hola Labtec mon! :)

What's cooking man? Did you get your clone situtation straight yet ?

I finally got my plants in flower but had to leave my bigger darlings at my friends... Well still got 600 flat in home so there's something to wake up every morning :)
The new house I got they forget to mention that they will change all the windows in two months...So I have to chill a bit before rocking some vertical in here.. If they just would have told me that before I would have taken another house.. :( Just got some 160 mm holes done on the walls before my landlord called bout the window work.

Grow on man!!

It's Bodhi time:D

catman

half cat half man half baked
Veteran
Another one here who is waiting to hear how things are going for ya labtec. Hope all is well.

labtec

MJ-IN-BLOOM thanks for stopping by, and for the kind words. Looks like you rocked it over in your vertical. I like the videos, they're so much better than pictures.

Yeah the herb was dank as hell BongCalledYoda, that is if hell can be "dank". The only changes I'm going to make is putting all of my girls in 2 gallon pots instead of 3, and I'm switching to pure blend pro with liquid karma, and maybe something else if they need it. I liked to roots organic line, but I'm probably going to use drippers this next time as well, and no way can you run organics through those.hehe. I am also going to only use the double chamber this time, as I do not have enough clones for both. Agreed, Idle hands are the devils playground.

nukkumatti the clone situation sucked big time. I was using oasis cubes, but they weren't working the best for me since it was cold where they were. I ended up losing over half of my original clone run. The next run of clones I did,which definitely hurt my moms, I used the plugs, and got way better results, but since it was cold it took me forever to get them to root. I have a decent amount now and am looking forward to rocking them out. This time I added 5 bogbubble seeds and 3 romulan seeds. I'm going to give everything another 2 weeks, then switching to flower. Hopefully ill get some good females out of those seeds. To bad about the window situation, but thats also good that you can finish the last run off at a friends. Good luck, and keep us posted.

choch I'm sorry I haven't hooked up your fix lately, but I got a fresh pic for ya.hehe. Here she be:

Relentless I don't know where my friend got this cut. I did get it in arcata, hopefully that helps.

Thanks for stopping by catman. Always nice to see you stop by. all is very well, I just had some problems with the clones. I'll be rocking very soon and I will start to update this thread alot more.

choch

Thanks for the fix! :tiphat:

What is your final count going to be for each chamber? Will you be adding a screen to each bucket? A heat mat with thermostat will make your cloning times much more consistent.

I'm sticking 6 chronics (from seed) around a cool-tubed 600 in a 4X4 tent (at a friend's house as I can't grow here), with one large screen around the bulb. The girls are in 2 gallon hempy's. Not allowed to take any pics though. :wallbash:

I'm thinking of 18"-20" from the bulb for the screen distance, but to be honest I'm not sure where the sweet spot will be. Any suggestions in that regard?