What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Labtec's 1800 watt vertical Lab

labtec

I'll post a few shots in here real quick before I make a new thread in the next few days or so. The first picture is of the Og kush chamber on day one of flowering right after I watered them:

This next picture is of my recently completed double 600 watt chamber:

N

nukkumatti

That's very very nice brother!!
You gonna up your harvests quite a bit now!! Trimming nights baby!! JEAH!
Are ya gonna veg the OGs more or is there second row coming??

AWESOMENESS BROTHER!! :D

labtec

Thanks nukku. Yeah I hope to at least double it. The OGs stretch like crazy up until the 3rd or 4th week. This weekend I'm going to put a bigger screen in there to get more square feet of growing space. Danks again nukku.

I've got some more pics. The first one is my OG kush chamber with 7 Big girls. I trimmed the shit out of them on saturday. They'll still fill up that chamber pretty good.

The other pics are of my new chamber on day one of flower. The three girls in one gallon pots were going to be mothers, but I decided wtf, throw em in.

bobblehead

Veteran
You're a busy guy... I know, cause I'm running 2 similar rooms... ha ha ha... the room with 2 400's is full of Hindu Kush, and my stadium full of everything else ever made. lol

N

nukkumatti

Hard ..and TUFF!! :D
Rooms are looking super man! :D When you gonna change the time schedule? It's gonna get crowded in the 2 600s!!! JEAH MONN!! What strains you got there ?

GROW ON BROTHER!! Grow like no tomorrow! :D

250wscrogger

looking good!
nice work on that new 1200w chamber

I think that one row of big plants like you have in the OG chamber is the way to go for two stacked 600's...looks like it will fill in nicely.

keep up the good work :tiphat:

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Loving that vert Lab bro ;)

Set up like these always always put a big smile on my face!!
thank you so much Lab :D

cheers,
red.

StupidBoy

Awesome cab labtec! Got a few questions if you don't mind. In your last post, that first pic, what's the diameter of your screen/how far away are the plants? How big are your pots, and how long did you veg those plants before 12/12?

labtec

thanks DiscoBiscuit. The temp has lowered a lot this last month, which is perfect for my bare bulbs. The girls are loving it.

hehe, that's awesome bobblehead. I'm doing the same as you by putting one strain in the tall vertical chamber, and it's a kush too. I've got six strains in the long chamber. ah yeah

Nukku my bro, wazup. the tall chamber i flipped about a week and a half ago, and the long chamber i flipped on monday of this week. in the tall chamber i have only og kush, but in the long chamber i've got 2 different romulans, 2 different super lemon hazes, and 2 different bogbubbles(from seeds). And the other strains I have are lemon purps, pure kush, and one headband that i decided to throw in there, but is definitely going to be too big for the one gallon pot I have her in.

Yeah 250wscrogger, I know what you mean with only one row in the tall chamber, It's going to be so much easier working with only one row. Danks for stopping by.

:) thanks redspaghetti. Every time i see your grow I get a huge smile as well. You're really killing it this grow. thank you

danks StupidBoy. The screen has a diameter of about 24", and as of right now I keep the girls behind it. but in a couple of days I'm going to put a 34" or a 35" screen in there and let them grow through. I'm going to try a little bigger circumference. The pots in the tall chamber are 5 gallons, and I'm using LC's Soiless Mix #2 with recipe 1, and so far they are loving it, but we'll see how they like it in flower. I vegged them under a couple t-8 fluorescent bulbs for about 2 months, so they didn't get that big, but they had some hps light for I'd say about 2 to 3 weeks. thanks for coming by.

I love the name Purplestuffed, and thank you for the compliment.

real ting

Damn dude, just saw you pulled over 2 lbs, great job. And you didn't even mono crop! What's your veg/moms chamber look like?

labtec

Thanks real ting. I did get over 2 lbs, but I'm not going to lie, the quality could have been better. It wasn't terrible, but I know I can do better. It got pretty hot in there this summer, especially with bare bulbs. This run with organics is looking beautiful. The temps are a lot lower now as well. My veg was about a month and a half under a double t-8 fixture and about 2 weeks under hps. I just take clones from the ladies that I flip, i don't keep moms.

StupidBoy

Thanks M8 :tiphat: Not to appear stupid, but what is T8? I keep a few tiny mums under clf's, sprout under 4ft flouros and flower under a small hps.

labtec

Hey stupidboy, the number after the T is the size. a T8 is 8/8ths, so it is 1", where as a T12 is 12/8 so it is 1 1/2", it's just dividing one inch into 8 parts.