What's new

Labtec's 1800 watt vertical Lab

labtec

thanks tolker. I'm just waiting for my buds to cure up before i weigh them. I'll post my final weight when I get around to it. It's looking pretty good though.

bobblehead

Veteran
Labtec-

I just wanted to drop by and show off the room you inspired me to build. :)

It took a lot longer than anticipated b/c somebody was dicking around about going to the doctor... I mean really, how hard is it to follow instructions...

Anyway, thanks for letting me borrow your idea! :D If you copy my room, I wanna see it! I'm making some more improvements on the next run, so stay tuned...
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0205.jpg
    IMG_0205.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_0207.jpg
    IMG_0207.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0208.jpg
    IMG_0208.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 16

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
very nice lab bro!!! looks like a nice yield too.... congrat on this run and im sure next runs are going to be even better :)

new round ??? :)

cheers,
red.

labtec

That room looks awesome bobblehead. I haven't even started the room you inspired me to do, but I will this weekend.
Thanks Red. Yeah the yield was pretty good. 33 oz and lots of little duff. It will be good for making trim. I am vegging my plants for the next round and will flip one of the two chambers I will have once I build the other chamber. I'm doing straight organic amendments this time, and they are already rocking it in veg. they look super healthy. I'll get some pics up soon. I've just been busy with school.

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
I'm with red and everybody. Great job, labtec! 33 zippers and change, wow! That's a lot. Keep up the good work and best wishes with the big O. I'm still growing in salts and look forward to your organic perspective.

labtec

Danks for stopping by DiscoBiscuit. Yeah I really was pleased with my last run. Some of it wasn't as dank as I wanted, but I'm still happy with it. Yeah the girls seem to be loving the organics so far. We'll really see when they're in flower.

Thanks johnny butt. Always nice to see you stop by.

Actually bobblehead that was 33 oz with 1200 watts. The 6 OG kushes weighed almost 1 1/4 lb, with the other 9 plants all at about 1 1/2 oz. Some obviously weighed more than others. I did get a lot of airy buds that didn't get any light, but I was still able to get rid of it because it smoked pretty good.

nukkumatti wazup. no pics yet of the herb, but a lot of it is super dank. The pure kush and the lemon purps really stood out this run. they were dank as hell. I do have some shots of my vegging girls. Here they are. The area that you can see on the bottom layer is just girls that I haven't transplanted yet into the organic mix, that's why they are showing some deficiencies.

aaxxeell

killer as allways labtec, im curious as hell about your watering/feeding...
your inspiring me to test out vert on 1/2 my 4x8 tent :tiphat:

do you pull them all out or water em while theyre in there?
just didnt know how u handle runoff on the top tier of plants

labtec

Thanks aaxxeell. Since I just transplanted 2 weeks ago, I haven't given them a full dose of water yet. They are very close though, so I'll have to put trays under them soon. I pull the girls I haven't transplanted out and water them in the next room because there's a drain there. For the other girls I fill my pump sprayer up and water all of them that are transplanted(7-5 gallon pots, which are going to flower in this chamber, and 10-3 gallon pots, that I will put in the new chamber once it's built, which will be within one week.) You should definitely rock your tent out vertically. Post some pics when you do.

PACKERBACKER thank you. I love the good old 150 days. I'll be back sooner than later, once I get out of school and start a job. Keep on rocking it.

Hey Future, what are you waiting for. hehe. You should rock out vertical as soon as you can :) looking forward to checking out your grow once you get it going.

So I built the frame to my other chamber last night. It's way overbuilt, but that's a good thing, right? The first pic is of just the frame, with tons of crap in the background. I know I know, I'll pick it up soon.hehe. Then the next pic is the frame with my other chambers to the left. You can see my veg/drying chamber, which is my old 600 watt chamber, and also my double chamber, which you can only really see one of the zippers. the last pic is the top level of my chamber.

labtec

That's awesome aaxxeell. I didn't even really think about it until you said something. I guess my brain is slowly getting rewired to think in vertical lighting setups. Thanks for stopping by.

Just completed my 1200 watt chamber, but I only have 600 watts rocking right now. The temp at about 12" from the light is a steady 78ish, so hopefully with two bulbs it will be reasonable. Here's some random shots. bobblehead, you're prob going to have to help me rotate one of these pics.hehe

N

nukkumatti

Ni ce stadium coming together bro!

I'm sure you gonna rock that space. So you go with two 600?

Good luck man! peace!

Great pic up date labtec :jump: Lookin forward to seeing the whole thing up n runnin. :ying:
What size fan n filter do you use with the 1200w?

bobblehead

Veteran
Looking good labtec... Sorry, I'm too lazy to rotate any pics tonight. lol... Looks good though.

I find that a 600w lamp raises my temps 10F. 88F is a little high. I run a 440cfm exhaust sucking through a 400cfm Phresh filter, with a 170cfm intake bringing in cool air, and an additional 4" duct fan for intake. I still have lots of negative pressure in a Homebox XXL. 9.5' L x 4.5' W x 6.5' H. My temps are just below 80 with 1200w burning.

labtec

Dank you nukku. Yeah I'm going to put the other 600 in there in a few days.

Thanks PackerBacker, In my new chamber I have a 6" Elicent fan connected to a 800 cfm phat filter.

Hey bobblehead I finally got my tent completely light sealed and put a good zipper door on. Hopefully it doesn't get too hot in there. For my intake I just used some ducting and bent them in a U so that no light would come through. I have 3 6" duct U's and one double elbow 7". Once I put that other 600 in I'll start a new thread.

Latest posts

Latest posts