What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Labtec's 1200 Watt Garage Loft

labtec

Thanks everyone for the good vibes. I chopped the other day, so they're drying right now. I'll get some pics of the dried herb up soon.
Danks

MJMAVEN

What size was the "tent"? 18 plants? How long did you veg? Sorry for the questions, but I'm thinking I might try something similar.

labtec

I want to get high towely. danks megayields

Hey MJMAVEN, thanks for stopping by. The tent is about 8x4x5(LxWxH). I didn't veg near as long as I wanted. I transplanted them about 3-4 days before I flipped them, so I don't even think they rooted well. But, I needed to get at least two runs in here before I move in June, so you gotta do what you gotta do.

I'll let everyone know what I yielded when my last run is completely dry, probably in a day or two.

Here's some shots of my girls right after I watered them on day 8 into flowering.

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
I don't set too many goals these days. But one day, I'll attempt what you're doing. Thanks for showing how it's done. :wave:

D

DonkDBZ

Buds looking Rad

Hope you got a nice pheno of the super lemon. One of my friends rants and raves on how bomb it is.

Moving again damn. Time to invest into a 4x8 sunhut.

labtec

Thanks DiscoBiscuit. I would love to see you do a setup like this. Keep on rocking it.

DonkDBZ nice to see you around, it's been too long. I did get a really tasty pheno out of the two that I had. I actually might stay here for another 6 months or so, we'll see.

Day 30 pics:

I

IE2KS_KUSH

Re: Labtec's 1200 Watt Garage Loft

Wow nice, can I ask you about your lights...are they fixed in that position or do you move them for pictures? I like the hourglass around the 2 lights too.

labtec

I'm glad I've got a good carbon filter DB, or else I'm sure I would stink up the whole neighborhood. hehe

Hey IE2KS_KUSH, I leave the lights at that height because some of the girls are pretty tall, while others are kind of short even though I put them on upside down pots.

Some shots of my girls on Day 38 in flowering. I put some cages in there because the buds were getting to be too much weight for their stems.

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Hey labtec, you always grow the sweetest looking stuff. Incredible for 38 days. Keep up the good work.

Last edited:
B

B. Self Reliant

Love it. . . can't wait to see how they finish up. I like your idea about the cages around the lights. . .

D

DHF

Perfect example of what MORE smaller plants flipped sooner can do if packed in side by side , above , and below in smaller rooms/closets/cabinets at that size for optimum use of sq ftg....

Excellent work LT.....Waaay healthy lil girls @ 38 days....Respect....

Peace...DHF....:ying:.....

labtec

Hey labtec, you always grow the sweetest looking stuff. Incredible for 38 days. Keep up the good work.
Thanks DiscoBiscuit, I appreciate it.

That looks tasty :)

How much time 12/12 did you plan?
Hey HushemFlupskluk, I am going to take them to probably day 65 at least, if not all the way to day 70.

Beautiful show labtec!
Thanks walindour.

Love it. . . can't wait to see how they finish up. I like your idea about the cages around the lights. . .

Yeah the cages definitely rock. They keep the plants away from the bulbs, and they also keep the buds from falling to the ground from being to heavy,hehe.
looking good labtec!
danks bobblehead

Perfect example of what MORE smaller plants flipped sooner can do if packed in side by side , above , and below in smaller rooms/closets/cabinets at that size for optimum use of sq ftg....

Excellent work LT.....Waaay healthy lil girls @ 38 days....Respect....

Peace...DHF....:ying:.....
Hellz yeah, thank you DHF. I'm loving this organic mix I'm rocking. I just mix a little Roots Trinity and Down to Earth Compost Tea with my water when I feed them.

Great lookin garden, labtec. :yes:
Thanks for stopping by rasputin.