What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Labtec's 1200 Watt Garage Loft

L

LouDog420

Looking real good labtec. Glad to see you're still rocking the vert.

Wish I could do the same, a new space with no way to flip those bulbs... Shit is frustrating :moon:

Girls are looking fat and happy, just the way I like them..
wave.gif

YobLamina

Nice setup and plants! Very clean...

How tall are those small girls when they finish? Did you train them to stay this short or you just veg'd for a small period?

Are those 5g pots? What do you use to cool off your tent? How many cfms?

Thanks man, keep it rockin!:jump:

D

DonkDBZ

Looking excellent ....now if you could send me a sample nug of that organic superlemonhaze

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Dude, labtec... youre shit is looking better than ever brother! Get ahold of me and let's kick it with a fine bottle of whiskey and a doobie of some SLH eh?!

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Labtec I got high just looking at your room...or could it be the bubble I just smoked? I cannot remember.......

labtec

Thanks for all the kind words everyone, much appreciated. Sorry I never finished this thread off. I ended up getting a little over one lb(@470 grams) Obviously not the best example of a vertical, but I flowered earlier than I wanted because i thought that I was going to move out. But as you can see, I built a new chamber and started a new thread for it. Thanks again to everyone that stopped by.

Latest posts

Latest posts