What's new

LA Pure...what a kush should look like?

G

Hey CBF I know that fruity smell..

Ive gotten some INTENSE fruity smells off her.. Very unlike a few peoples descriptions of her..

Is she a keeper for you bro?

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Looking lovely Cedarberry (as usual..) :yes:

A friendly grower from states is going to gift me with some of these elite genetics you guys are growing these. Whats your opinion of purple kush, blackberry bubbakush, or do you have experience of these? If so, please let me know. I really appreciate your opinions and would like to hear if you got any!

BTW: How´s your strawberry haze´s are doing?

G

Hello everyone, and thanks for commin by:D

Blunt i dont know yet as far as keepin her, first go wasnt to bad, just wasnt gettin alot of flavor or aroma. i really like the way the plant grows though.

Herb, i dont have any experience with PKush or the Blackberry Bubba. the strawberry haze are still in veg, bout a foot and a half tall. look real nice but its time to take the tops off, and get um bushy.

CBF

aeric

Veteran
Nice I wondered if ya would keep her or even run again. Hope she turns out better this run, she looks happy as could be, not stressed like mine, just got some new pics up in coco forum. I wonder why not much flavor for you? You do organics or mostly organic in soil right?

G

aeric said:
Nice I wondered if ya would keep her or even run again. Hope she turns out better this run, she looks happy as could be, not stressed like mine, just got some new pics up in coco forum. I wonder why not much flavor for you? You do organics or mostly organic in soil right?

yeah, in soil, with age old organic nutes. as far as flavor, id bet i just need to get the plant right. aroma is much better this go so far.

still have a top bud brewin in a jar. so see how it improves with a longer cure.

CBF

G

heres some shots second go around, taken tonite at 60 days. much nicer aroma, slight fruit with the kushy aroma. finally figured out what the kushy aroma is ya all been talkin about.

bud is much tighter, and looks like a better yield even. chunky denser bud this go.

CBF

G

Hey bro I reccomend leaving it untopped next go around.

Push it with the nutes it will take whatever you can throw at it.

Longer veg time dramatically increases yields..

Let her go 65-70 next time too..

She needs a good flush for it to really shine

Excellent grow this go round though, I'm glad you got some more aromas from her

Let me know how she smokes for you

Bah I really wish I had pics of the dried nugs..

Last edited:
G

thanks Zilla much appreciated:yes:

Blunt, i have to top to get some kinda yield. cant grow more then a 28 inch plant and keep it under the light. wouldnt be much on a untopped plant.

for sure will let ya all know how she goes down:D

CBF

G

Ah topping is a must then if you need to keep it under 2 and a half feet...

I just noticed it getting alot more yield when I left it untopped and let it grow one main.

You really make the most out of your op despite the height restrictions. Big Up.

Always love dropping in on your threads and I really dig your non-sugar coated opinions

G

Pure Kush is nice. One of the best kushes I've tasted..It's one of those smokes that taste very good, and gets stright to the point with the high.

Trigg

Latest posts

Latest posts