What's new

LA Pure...what a kush should look like?

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
Shit, I'm about to be pimping a bunch of these strains in a minute here. i've got a puss in flowering, bubba ready to go and even that kush from ticallion veggin'. not to mention the GHP from luv that I've been bustin' out and loving for about 5 months now.

aeric

Veteran
inline6: Suge says his is very incensey....maybe it wasn't done right or a mislabelling?

Babbombeez: I only recall JK ever saying PK was like fruit loops, which was exciting to me, anyways...anyone else agree with that?

G

Aeric the smell was super incensey as that is kinda what i associate with the kush smell in a way, it was definitely suges pk not swerve cut either.

G

some shots before harvest at 9wks. little purps goin on in the buds, this plant prolly turn a nice purp with cool temps. shes been in 74 to 78F this go.

CBF

Devilock

Very nice pics everyone. Hey S4vvy, that pic of suges p.k. looks exactly like a pheno of suges ogkush bx1 f2 that i have. Heres a pic. What do you guys think?

Ogkush bx1 f2

Peace and *bong* :friends:

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
I think the Pure/Puss smells kinda like Cumin (the spice) in the jar. It's kinda gross, which is a fine trait for dank IMO. It's only been in a couple weeks so we'll see how it develops.

Looks great CB - I've seen some people post some crazy colors coming off of her... like a rainbow!

aeric

Veteran
Most excellent CBF! Even with those temps and harvy time she still got some color in the fans. Those remind me of those last Bubba u did a few months back, in the overall structure.

steelers: Cumin? Never heard that one, i like cumin too, interesting. Hieagle and chili berkster have some rainbow pics of her.

It's odd how little smell she gives off in veg from a stem rub, used to strains that reek a lil more, but it's a nice change, would prefer that everything smelled very little when growing, but reeked when cut.

G

im gettin a fruity, hashy taste from some bud right off the vine. pretty tasty. buzz seems kinda creeper, not a up front slap ya down buzz.

anyway, better to let the buds set up in a jar for a bit.

CBF

G

Devilock said:
Very nice pics everyone. Hey S4vvy, that pic of suges p.k. looks exactly like a pheno of suges ogkush bx1 f2 that i have. Heres a pic. What do you guys think?

Ogkush bx1 f2

Peace and *bong* :friends:

Sup devilock :wavey: NIce plant you got there. Wouldn't say it looks exactly like suges but in my experience you can notice similarities in many of em if you pay close enough attention

dfa

organic pk tastes like kushy skittles in a vape.

id also say bubba is more coffee kushy

JDOG6000

Veteran
Nice buds Cedarberry.
Looks dank. MY Candy Kush (pure kush x snow cap) is about to come down and it smells wonderful.
Like sweet pineneedles and skittle skunk.Very nice.

G

Hola Dank thanks for stoppin in, missed ya commin by.

heres another go at the LAPure, plants at 5wks, and seems the bud has a nice aroma this go, more fruity at this point. still a great growin plant.

CBF

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Excellent looking lady you've got there bud. Looking to see her finish and your accessement of her. Grow on!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts