What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

la finca de perro guapo.

P

Paco

Dude my GF has a killer sniffer. she can pinpoint smells. She says cherry beer I follow. LOL.
as for that Afghan Haze, she is different. Affys are great for breeding, but only those special ones are great for smoke. She's getting stronger by the day. but her smell is really different flat sweet. If the Calyx to leaf ratio was better on this pheno I'd say it'd be a nice canvas.

Last edited:
P

Paco

101203_KoolyTheBearTeachesKidsHowtoSkateboard.jpg

i dunno, I'm just a lil high right now.

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

Woot! Hot damn friendo, hopefully she performs for ya.

picture.php

hell yeah man, thats looking great! Stinky?

Chopsticks.jpg

SELFHEMPLOYED

सदस्य
Veteran
Nice paco.. Got one of them aliendogs in flower myself. I'm an idiot though and let it goet super root bound.

Looks like yours are a few weeks ahead of mine.

P

Paco

I let all my shit get root bound. Its a nice little stress test. She's vigorous as hell. love the smell at 48 days. can't wait to see what she does coming up.
and the bluekush is fire CoB. It's fuzzy frosty, smells crazy toboot!

ElRubio

Veteran
Está muy guapo el Perro guapo Paco!
im going to dive inmediately into the thread to look up for this Bluekush. i didnt hear before for sure. Blue?x Pure Kush?
btw that HVY bub looks very nice. i bet it works very very well hehe!
Peek on my Jagito (inline Hops): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLEJl4ecPC8

Buenas vibras!!

P

Paco

Thanks fellas. shes a great pipe. hits like a dream for sure. I can't wait to rip some full term Aliendog through it though.

and this SFVOG X blue sat from SOL via COB. OMG.

P

Paco

34 days and counting. found some mites on one of my whites, the big one. So I chopped her, but she was touching that white, so I'll be keeping an eye on her. smells great, looks like an og.