What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

la finca de perro guapo.

P

Paco

Thanks gang.
Stanktoe sounds familiar, But I'd have to taste it to know for sure.;)

And now some willies wonder.
The fort collins cut. Crazy trichome coverage early on. The buds are not soo fragrant. piney musk. or old school pot smell would be the best descriptor for it's odor. The high is outstanding in my experience, this plant has quite a bit of time left to ripen.
enjoy.
Yo, thaDocta, if you're out there. Do you have any input on this Willies cut? Last time we talked you seemed to know of quite a few.

Last edited:
P

Paco

Subcool's Kaboom.
Looks like she'll yield well. She sports very small leaves throughout growth, the biggest one fits inside my palm. It has alot of haze in it, and at this point in flower she smells like the toejam I have. SSH and ISS. very much the lighter side of heavy spice.

Last edited:

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice paco! The BB look like she's gonna yield for ya?

That kaboom isn't lookin too shabby

P

Paco

the kaboom is looking good. she's passing some stress tests well. no nanners, good bud formation etc... healthy baby.
here are some more shots of the Kaboom, the willies preggers with C99, and some of the Williams wonder X rez's Killerchem.

funkfingers

Long haired country boy
Veteran
image002.gif

P

Paco

thanks rasta.
I pulled in 165 grams from this one. I even pulled her early because the tops snapped.

this is another wwkc. not much smell to it. but i have a nose and ear infection. but she has some long heavy development at 48 days.

P

Paco

Good God Damn Paco. Lovely. How does that nose and ear infection smell?

lol like lime green boogers.

self can't wait to see you do these some justice.
Cob- major taste off soon.
merry holidays fuckers!
CHRISTMAS-ELF.jpg

Last edited: