What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Kyg's Outdoor Trichapalooza

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
Hey hows it goin man? Im going to be watching this thread!
Particularly because I have a problem with mold aswell . That delahaze looks interesting. Iv finished upmy grow for this season .not sure if youve seen the last pics I put up in my thread over in the ace section?
I did really well though had a very dry end to the season.
I was most impressed by the ace malawis .just an amazing plant for my climate
hell ya man im gonna do that malawi next year myself. they will also have some bangi haze fems in july so im gonna pick up a few packs of that as well. ive always had to deal with mold. i hate that fkn spore. im gonna be trying some new things this year so hopefully we will have a remedy for it. thanks for dropping in and glad to have u along
Fuck yeah Ky!!

GET ITTTTT
lol im gonna bro thanks for all the tips and helps over the winter months. i know i PM the fuck out u :laughing:
Nice move man, when do you get your plants outside? ;)
thanks brother! i started setting them out today. i will do 3 ever day until i get them all set out. thanks for dropping in and welcome it should be a fun ride

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW

i set 3 out today in their final homes. i have been useing this plot for a few years now and the soil is really rich from all the amnedments i have added in the previous years. i was diggin the hole out today to place the jiffy pots in there and they was earthworms in the hole already, thats a beautiful sign! i guess they was eating the kelp,leaf mold and alfalfa meals in there. i added 3 cups of perlite to each hole as well to give the roots more oxygen. i will be setting out 3 plants everday till i get all 23 set out. thanks everone for popping in. im sure i will need many of ya fellas help as the season contines on.

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
Looking good brother, keep us up to date!

thx brother! gonna be a busy week for sure. the temps are gonna be great though. it will do my ladies good :biggrin: i gotta go back to the plot i planted in today and take my pole cutter and trim a few more limbs back.
i will take two delahaze & one church to their final spots tomorrow. i will swing by the organic plot and make sure nothing has dug in that soil.
the organic plot is gonna be getting 1 delahaze, 1 jacky white, 1 critical super silver haze and 1 blueberry headband. i cant believe how fast this season got here. im so stoked for it though bc i have studied my ass off and PM idk how many people with questions about products and methods :laughing:
I'd say i sent Team Microbe at least 1000 Pms asking this and that and he always wrote me back.

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
I been out digging around the old barn we have here and i found some awesome rusted up old fence posting. i thought i was gonna have to go out and buy chicken wire and then paint it,but this little find i wont have to do that now. since its already rusted it will blend right in perfectly at my plots.
I took some bolt cutters and tried to round them off the best i could. they arent perfect,but they will serve the purpose and i suppose that is all that matters. :woohoo:

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
nice find with the wire fence if you don't have to worry about small animals.
thx bro. i dont have to worry about mice or anything smaller. just ground hogs,fox,deer etc
Nice find! Just wear gloves so you don't get tetanus lol

ya its to late now i scratched the shit out back my leg with that damn thing. i ran st8 into the house and put some alcohol and peroxide on it. i should be fine though it didnt go deep just a small surfice scratch

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
I got 3 more out today. 2 delahaze & 1 church. damn what a super hot day it was here today. I added some perlite to the holes and used the same soil thats been there for about 5 yrs since i found that spot. it was nice and soft and a very rich look to it.
I put some horse shit,leaf mold and lime in there about 6 months ago. im going to the organic plot tomorrow to put the lucky ladys into their final homes as well. i will only have 8 left after tomorrow that will be going out then the outdoor season can kick into high gear. thanks everone for following along,im sure i will be needing help from u fellas as it progress's on.

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
:thinking:i also wanted to ask u guys which auto do u think i should do this year. mephisto genetics fatsoma express or paradise pandora? i have never grew autos before and i got these two as freebies with my order from seedsman. i will keep this auto for the headstash until my photo strains in. im looking for the best quality and not yeild with these autos. i need a auto master to help me please me decide:dunno:

gorilla ganja

just experimenting with autos outside for the first time this yr myself so can not give u first hand experience. if u only have 2 beans I would try them both.
I have a few that i'm trying a breeding project with some Bangi hazes.
autoxtreme and star Ryder from Dutch passion look very interesting to me but will probably turn to mush with mold. Hence the Bangi to help with mold issues.

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
just experimenting with autos outside for the first time this yr myself so can not give u first hand experience. if u only have 2 beans I would try them both.
I have a few that i'm trying a breeding project with some Bangi hazes.
autoxtreme and star Ryder from Dutch passion look very interesting to me but will probably turn to mush with mold. Hence the Bangi to help with mold issues.

ya i hear all the autos rot like hell. thats what im keeping it at the house in a 5 gallon pot. i will move it in and out my shed everday so it wont ever get a drop of rain on it lol. the weather forecast for me this week is fkn awesome for transplanting. this will help give my babys a chance to grow some before any rain hits. so come next monday we should see a nice burst of growth from my ladys. getting into the high 80s plants will be close to maximum vegging temps..ya im getting the bangi haze for 2016 for sure. i will be growing 3 haze strains in 2016 as of now. the delahaze,super lemon haze and bangi haze.

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
I got the organic plot all done. i only have 9 more plants to get out there now. i will do those after may 10th. they extended turkey season here to the 10th and i dont want to be out there digging,trimming limbs and putting fresh soil in the ground with possible turkey hunters in the hills. the 9 i have left are a bit smaller anyways then the first round that went out bc i started them about 10-14 days behind the 1st set. stay tuned folks i will be putting up a few pics of the organic plot later on tonight when i get home to the computer:groupwave:

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
Here is the organic plot all done. Looks like the temps will climb into the 90s this week. I should see some great growth.. I put the jackey white in the soil 2 days ago there. It has done grew. I put the soil up to the first set of leaves and today when I went back to mulch and water I already noticed the leaves about a half inche away from the soil.the last pic u can see how far the leaves grew from the soil. I'm really starting to dig this organic soil
The first pic is the entrance to the plot. After I walk up this little hill and navigate through some thick underbrush the plot sets about 10 feet behind that. The 2nd pic is a shot from the far end of it facing the entrance. I have 3 plants in this plot. Dela, blueberry headband, and jackey white. They are about 20-25 feet apart from one another.
I like to have plenty of room around my plants so I can walk all the way around and do whatever I need to,like inspect for mold,tie the plants up and give the lady's plenty of room to branch out and spread their side limbs. That's it for today guys. I'm taking the day off for a few days to heal up. I got scratches all over my arms,splinters all in my fingers from thorns and muscles are aching :

Team Microbe

Veteran
Lookin good brother!!

That's a sight for sore eyes.... I'll tell you that much lol

Spot looks great, nobody's going to find those especially because you planted them far apart like you did. Good move!

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
:respect:Thx brother! the organic plot i planted right in the middle of a thicket. i cleared it out a few months back on the inside. it gets sun from about 8:30am till at least 7 or 8pm of direct sun. i cant wait to see what this damn soil does lol i got 8 plots with 3 plants per plot. then i got 1 green poison Fv out by its self. the place i put it is right in the middle of a feild that is completly encircled with thorns and 3-4 foot tall pine trees as a back drop. i'll get a pick of the single plot that is a tester really. i have it on the way to the organic plot. its a bit risky but i wanted to test this spot and see. it gets full sun from sun up at 7:15am till sun down at 8:30. i figured i would put the fastest flowering plant there and see what happens. i know it will grow into a monster plant there,i also know that Green Poison dont have the best mold resistance either so the extra sun will help alot to dry it faster. im gonna start my neem drenches in about 7-10 days after they adjust to their new homes and also neem/karanja spray around same time. im gonna fuck those bugs up before they even get a chance this year. lol im done playing games with the damn bugs and mold spores. im going to war!!!!:dueling:

Team Microbe

Veteran
:laughing: I don't think you'll have to worry much about mold and bugs by the looks of your routine. Shit is solid, you have no idea...

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
:laughing: I don't think you'll have to worry much about mold and bugs by the looks of your routine. Shit is solid, you have no idea...

i hope ur right brother!:bow: i just cant imagine a season mold free :laughing: if u know what i mean. i dont think i will run both my autos since im keeping it in my shed. which one u think i should go for? the paradise pandora or mephisto fatsoma express? ive never ran autos before so i have no ideal what to exspect. im only gonna use neptune harvest fish/seaweed fert once flowering begins. which ever i choose to do will go into happy frog jiffy pot and then once it gets up a inche or 2 i will sit the pot down into ocean forest mix and a 5 gallon pot. im gonna germ on may 10. i cant find much info on the Fatsoma but the pandora got some great reviews

Latest posts

Latest posts